change -1

HAPPINESS

 

  • LETS START AGAIN SEOHYUN –

Seohyun POV

I still remember that day, the day that I loved the most ….

I hoped everything would change …

I heard he said “Let’s start all over again.”

When I sank into his embrace

--------

Sunlight coming from the side of windows illuminated two people who were asleep.

“Oppa, get up you have to work.”, Seohyun was still in Yonghwa’s embrace, he hardly opened his eyes due to of over work last night.

“Hyun, can’t we still like this?”, Yonghwa hugged her tighter. 

“Oppa, I have to cook for you.”

“Arasso, arasso please let me sleep for 15 minutes then wake me up again.”, finally Seohyun could be free from his embrace.

Seohyun could not believe this day would come when Yonghwa would eat her cooking. She was so excited and smile couldn’t escape on her face.

“Oppa, wake up I have finished my cooking you have to take a bath.”, Seohyun shook his body until he backed to his sense.

“Thank you my wife.”, he kissed her forehead before heading to bathroom.

But she had a thing in her thought

“Still just on forehead oppa, when will you kiss my lips?”

 

*00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000*

 

Jonghyun Yoona

“Yoona, I go to office first.”

“Wait Jonghyun …”

Yoona gave him a lunchbox.

“Wow, you prepare this for me.. thanks my Yoon.”, he kissed her right eye. “You make me want to marry you asap.”

“Jonghyun I’ll go home today, is it okay? I make father afraid of me.”

“Sure, you know your appearance at my apartment so dangerous for my self control.”

“Yaa .. Lee Jonghyun stop talking about that you make me shy.”, Yoona hit Jonghyun’s arm hardly.

“Awwwww, even your hit was so sweet for me.”

“Go go .. your cheesiness makes me feel embarrass. “

“Okay, My yoona .. take care when you go home.”

 

*0000000000000000000000000000000000000000*

 

Text message:

From : ----

I wait you at xx Coffee shop 12pm, I need to talk with you, please don’t refuse,

 -Yonghwa-

To : ---

Okay, I also want to talk with you.

-Yoona-

 

*000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000*

 

At xx Coffee shop

#np : coffee shop by cnblue (re : blue album)

 

“Hi, Yoona”

“Hi, how can we be awkward like this?”

 

-silent -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“It’s difficult to not awkward after everything happen to us.”

“You’re right, why do you want talk with me?”

“Can we be friend? I mean you and Seohyun are sibling, me and Jonghyun are friend so …”

“Ahhhh, I understand.”

“So?”

“We can be friend Yonghwa.”

“Thank you Yoona, I’m relief.”

 

-silent-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Yonghwa, I’m sorry for everything I did to you, believe me I’m also suffer for a long time, I really want to meet you.”

“I know .. both of us just too egoist at that time, I learn to love Seohyun from now on.”

“Yonghwa, thank you, I feel like I’m an evil, I also learn to love Jonghyun now.”

“Yoona, is this really our fate?”

“I don’t know Yong, sometimes I feel everything is so unreal, at that time we knew each other I felt that I found my first love, and my first love is you and you’ll always be my first love.”

“Me too, you’ll always be my first love.”

Then they drank their coffee while smiling each other.

 

-tbc-

This is just short update, so sorry … I’m so busy lately. You could find me online several times but I didn’t update anything because I was at work.  I try to update as soon as I can but maybe I’ll make some short chapters again TT, please bear with me.

This story will not end soon (: