FATE

HAPPINESS

Yoona and Jonghyun side

Yoona POV

“WHAT??!! Are you kidding me? Please Jonghyun just forget me, I don’t deserve you … you can get better woman than me.”

“BUT I JUST WANT YOU… you don’t know how I feel when you said you loved Yonghwa .. I have some girlfriends before you but I can’t if she’s not you now.”

“Hyun,….. are you crying too?”, I touched his face, I SAW HIS eyes they were so gentle and I can feel his sincerity.

“Yes, I’m crying because you doubt me.”, I shook my head then rubbed his tears with my thumb.

“I never doubt your love for me, this wound on my hand is signal that I can’t live anymore, I’m dirty Jonghyun… I slept with my sister husband and he is your best friend.”

“I know before you said he was Yonghwa who slept with you, I know you love him .. but I don’t care because what I see is you .. only you.”

Then I felt his lips touched my lips .. but I couldn’t accept his kiss then I pushed him and I could see his shock face.

“Please, leave me alone now Jonghyun, today is too much for me.”

“I understand but please don’t hurt your body again.”

I just nodded my head and felt her lips kissed my forehead.

“Sleep tight Yoona, please accept my offer to marry you.”

He closed the door, and I was alone again … then I cried again … why my love is only You “Yonghwa”.

***************************************************************************************************

2 weeks later

 

I'm busy with my life again, I work hard as a model again.

Jonghyun always come to my office to fetch me, so I can’t refuse his offer. He always comes with flower.

When I was alone and tried to across the street, I didn’t know if the traffic light still red then a car in high speed came to my direction.

“tiditttttttttttttttt ………………bummmmp………………..”

Thanks God, Jonghyun came to save me. I SAVE, Jonghyun also save …. But … I saw blood flowed on my legs.

“WHAT IS THIS? BLOOD ,,, ARGHHH, MY STOMACH IS HURT.”

“Yoona, are you okay? let’s go to hospital.”

After that everything was blank, I just remembered when Jonghyun carried my body into his car.

Jonghyun pov

God, please save her life…

What’s wrong with her?

Then a doctor came to me then he asked me

“Are you her husband?”

“No, I’m not.”

“So, I can’t tell you … I need to talk with her husband.”

“Why? You can tell me.. I’m her boyfriend.”

“Ahh, I see .. I can tell you then … she is having miscarriage because her stomach got very serious collision.”

“What? Is this true? So …..”

“Yes, your girlfriend was 1 week pregnant but seems like she didn’t know about it better you tell her about her true condition now.

“Thank you doc …”

Yoona, how can I tell you .. I don’t know how to do Yoona …

Yonghwa you’re Bastard.

 

Yonghwa Seohyun side

Yonghwa POV

 

I still couldn’t forget that night with Yoona .. her body, her face, everything about her stuck in my head.

I‘m such a bad man … a bad husband … Seohyun if only you know about it … 

I drank my coffee while reading newspaper until …

PRANKKKK …

The glass released from my hand, I don’t know but I have a heavy heart .. I didn’t meet her even once after she leaved me alone.

“Oppa, are you okay?”, Seohyun with her innocent face came to me and clean the broken glass.

“I’m okay, Hyun thank you.”

She went to the kitchen until I hear her screaming voice.

“Oppa, please help me … oppa !!!!!”, I ran to her and saw her sat on the floor.

“Seohyun, gwencana are you hurt?!!”, I grabbed her hand tightly.

“Oppa, my water is broken, I will give birth soon.”

“Chinha, I have to bring you to the hospital, Hold on Seohyun.”

“Oppa, is hurt … my stomach is so hurt urghhhhh.”

“Be patience Hyun, I know you can do it.”

In the hospital

AT labor room,

“URghhhhhh, fu fu fu …. Oppa …. Arghhh, I hate you because you can’t love me … urghhhh fu fu fu.”

“Seohyun, please don’t talks about that here … push Hyun you can do it.”

“Oppa, I hate you so muchhhhhhhhhh … arghhrrrrrr … fu fu fu .. I HATE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU ARHHHH.”

“Mrs. Jung please push with your strength, we can see your baby’s head already.”

“ARGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!”

“ONCE AGAIN MRS. SEOHYUN.”

I can feel Seohyun’s hand grabbed my hand tighter than before.

“arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh …………”

“OA, OA, OA ……………….”

The baby boy was born today, my child with Seohyun. As I saw my child on her, I have a feeling to be a good man for my family and try to forget about Yoona even is hard.

I look for coffee after accompanied my wife when giving birth was so precious and tired.

I saw a man whom I know.. ahh he is Jonghyun what is he doing here?

“Jonghyun, what are you doing in hospital.”, I talked to him first but …

BAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

HE PUNCHED MY FACE

“YOU’RE SUCH A BASTARD YONGHWA,,,”

 

TBC