reason

HAPPINESS

 

Flash Back

*Prom night*

(DJ in action), “Come on, let’s scream for the most popular couple for tonight. The Queen and King “Im Yoona & Jung Yonghwa”.” (Every Body applause)

They are Jung Yonghwa and Im Yoona, the most popular couple at school. How many girls and guys got their heart broken because of them? It’s hard to count. Yonghwa is a playful person with bright smile the same as Im Yoona, people said it’s their charm.

Yoona lived in happiness until she found out about her sister disease, her sister got leukemia. She lived with her father and sister, her mother died when she was still 5 years old. She really loves her sister Seohyun, for her she is a diamond.

Her tears flowed on her beautiful face when she saw Seohyun in hospital, Seohyun’s face was so pale. How could her sister become like this? Yoona cried and scared God will take her sister anytime. She held Seohyun’s hand tightly and always sleep beside her.

 

*Hospital*

She could feel Seohyun’s fingers movement.

“Hyun, you awake?! God thanks, thank you very much.”

“Unni, where’s appa?”

“He is working Hyun, is hurt?”

“Unni, I’m okay now.”

“You okay? I can’t trust you, your face is so pale Hyun ah, I think your body is still weak.”

“Don’t worry Unni, I’m strong, I want to meet Yong oppa.”

 

Yoona pov

Deg, why my heart is so hurt like this. Does Seohyun still like him? I haven’t told her about my relationship with Yonghwa, what should I do now?

“Hyun, ah I’ll call him okay wait …”

“Thanks Unni”

Yoona left Seohyun to call Yonghwa. *phone line*.

Yonghwa : Yobboseo, Sweetie do you miss me?

Yoona : haha, andwe (she pout), I need you to visit my sister.

Yonghwa : your sister? What’s wrong with Seohyun?

Yoona : she is in Hospital now Yong, but please promise me something. Don’t tell her about our relationship.

Yonghwa : why? She has to know right? She is your sister.

Yoona : please just promise me.

Yonghwa : okay, okay wait for me sweetie.

 

*Seohyun Yonghwa*

Yoona silence behind the door, she talked to Yonghwa to enter the room alone. She still could hear everything.

As soon as Seohyun saw Yonghwa, she smiled brightly to him.

“Oppa, you come gamsahamnida.”

“You’re welcome my sister.”, Yonghwa rubbed Seohyun’s hairs. Yonghwa was very familiar with her, she likes his own sister. Actually he knew Seohyun before Yoona, Seohyun the quiet ones.

“Oppa, I’m happy you come, you always be my guardian angel.”

“Seohyun ah, why are you become like this?”

“I don’t know oppa, I’m sick now … I’m so scare if God will bring me.”

Yoona cried to hear her sister, Seohyun didn’t say anything to her about it but to Yonghwa she could cry.

“Yonghwa oppa I love you, I want to say these words before losing my chance.”

Yonghwa surprised with sudden confession from her, he didn’t know what to do, he has Yoona now.

“Yonghwa oppa why are you so silence? How about you? Ah, I know oppa just consider me as your sister.”

“Seohyun actually I now ….”

Suddenly, Yoona opened the door and look into Seohyun’s eyes directly.

“Seohyun ah, Yonghwa oppa also likes you, he ever told me about that, but he said that I must keep it as a secret.”

Yonghwa couldn’t believe with Yoona’s action. Yoona is his girl friend but why?

“Cincha Yong oppa? Is that true?”

“Seohyun ah … it’s not ..”

“Seohyun, I want to talk with Yonghwa, is it okay?”

“Of course Unnie…”

 

*oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo*

 

Yonghwa and Yoona walked in silence, Yoona didn’t dare to look into Yonghwa’s eyes, she could cry. They talked at café, facing each other.

Yonghwa : what’s wrong with your head Im Yoona. (he talked in high not)

Yoona : Yonghwa, I want to break up with you. (Yoona could only lower his head)

Yonghwa : Yoona, I don’t understand with your sudden decision, is this because of Seohyun? Answer me Im Yoona, don’t be quiet like this?

Yoona : I don’t love you again Yonghwa, you can be happy with Seohyun but not me. (Yoona cried in front of him)

Yonghwa held her hands tighly.

Yonghwa : I love you Yoona,  all I want is you.

Yoona : You can try to love her Yonghwa, I must go now… she is waiting you.

Yonghwa couldn’t hold back his anger, he pulled Yoona from the café. Bringing her to quite place and began to kissed her lips roughly. Yoona didn’t reply his kiss, she closed her lips until she gave up. She answer his kiss until they need air to  breath.

“Yoona, still love me..”

“Yonghwa, please leave me alone, Seohyun needs you.”

“But I need you Im Yoona.”

“Please forget me.”

 

*00000000000000000000000000000*

This is just opening the main story will be in next chapter

about their life in the future

 

 

Next chapter

Jonghyun I can’t love you

Why? Yoona please try !!  

 

Yonghwa ?!

Yoona?!

They kissed in front of her,

 

Yonghwa, I’m pregnant …..

and you did this to me!!