Lunch Time

Our Story

As you are about to fall asleep, the teacher finally says, "Aish. Since it looks like half of you are already asleep, I'm going to stop talking and let you guys work in groups. Start brainstorming for a class project!"

Everyone looks to CAP, Chunji, and L.Joe to be there partners, but there are only two people the members of Teen Top look to, you and Jessica. As soon as the groups are settled, you and L.Joe start daydreaming....

 

----L.Joe's POV----

AISH. WHY IS SHE SO CUTE? She does everything amazing, and I can't compete. But she only wants to be best friends....but I want her to be my girlfriend!

 

-----Park _____'s POV----

L.Joe....my best friend. But I wish we could be more, but in your eyes, I'm just that girl who you can tell anything to and joke around with. You probably just want to like some girl from another kpop band...

 

---Narrator's POV---

"GUYS COME ON. We need to think of a project!" CAP yells, but everyone seems to ignore him. Until, Chunji and Jessica chime in as well, "L.JOE, ____-ah! Stop staring into nothing!"

You and L.Joe wake from your day dreaming and begin working with the rest of the group.

"So, what are we gonna do?"

"I don't know! How about some song?" Chunji suggests.

"CHUNJI THAT'S IT!" Jessica yells, a bit too loud... "We should compose a song for our graduation!"

Everyone smiles in agreement and the group starts writing down the details. When they finish, they hand the paper to the teacher who says, "Aish. I guess that means you guys can go to lunch early!"

 

They went to lunch where they met up with Niel, Changjo, and Ricky.

"NUUNAAAAA~ I MISSED YOU!" shouts Ricky from across the cafeteria as he comes sprinting towards you.

"HI RICKY, I missed you too!" you laugh and smile. Ricky is always able to cheer you up no matter what :)

"HEY, i missed nuna too!" says Changjo, who is trying to get Ricky away from you.

The other hyungs laugh at Changjo and Ricky who are tackling you with hugs.

 

Once you sit down at the table, things seem to calm down. Jessica purposely switches seats with L.Joe today, so that he can sit next to you. You playfully glare at her, but inside is really happy.

----Park ______'s POV----

Aw man, Jessica...I'm gonna kill you! But, thank you keke~

 

----Narrator's POV----

Niel starts talking about what the boys will be doing afterschool....

"Nunas! You should come and watch us perform at TOP studios today!"

"KWAAA, NIEL YOU'RE AMAZING! YESYESYESYES!" Jessica shouts. For, she wants any excuse to see Teen Top's close friends, and rivals - Infinite.

"Sure, Niel, but only if its okay with C.A.P. oppa?" you ask.

"Of course." CAP chuckles

 

----L.Joe's POV----

Aish, I hope I don't screw up. I have to do well for my best friend....I will do ANYTHING to get her to be my girlfriend. Park _____, you are going to like me.

 

----------------------

hehe, i hope this chapter wasn't too boring! i'm just trying to build the plot, but i hope i know where i'm going! l.joe is just so cute...but chunji will become a bigger character in the chapters to come :)