My Special Andromeda

Our Story

Recap:

 

...you drag Jessica back to your seats and get ready for Teen Top's performance.

 

---Narrator's POV---

"And now, the emotional teen pop band, Teen Top!" you hear the announcer say. "Today, they will be performing their new single, Supa Luv!"

The music begins playing and you can't help but dance and sing to yourself silently the lyrics.

When the song gets to L.Joe's part, your heart nearly skips a beat.

"Yeah, see what I'm tryin' to say baby is,

Your love, plus my love, Supa Luv.

You know you want it, how that sound? Haha"

Normally, Teen Top then goes into the back to finish the song, but today was different. You looked at them with a confused face.

Then, L.Joe began speaking,

"To my special Andromeda, be my Supa Luv?" he smiled, while looking straight at you. The rest of Teen Top then walked behind L.Joe and posed to end the song. As they exited the stage, Chunji came up behind L.Joe and hit him on the head. "You confessed already?" he said.

"Aish, not yet. But I'm going to...right now!" he replied as he spotted you in the distance coming towards them.

 

----Your POV---

"To my special Andromeda, be my Supa Luv?" L.Joe said as he looked straight at you. You just sat there in amazement, was he really looking at you? Or was this just another one of his moves to get the fangirls to squeal? (which of course they did).

You immediately got up as Teen Top exited the stage and started running towards the dressing room.

 

---Narrator's POV---

You run towards Teen Top, to first congratulate them on their succesful performance when you see L.Joe talking to Chunji. You head towards them.

"Chunji! L.Joe! You guys did amazing!" you say with a smile on your face. Chunji thanks you and walks off to join Niel who is playing on his iPod. L.Joe begins talking.

"______-ah? You know how I wanted to say something earlier? Before our performance?"

"Of course, you were in the middle of it when you were interrupted..." you reply.

L.Joe takes a deep breath, "Well, I wanted to tell you that, I like you. I really like you, and I want to know if you would be my true Supa Luv?" he says while smiling.

You stare at him dumbfounded, you don't know how to reply. Your heart is beating too fast and there are a bunch of butterflies fluttering in your stomach. You calm yourself down and instead of replying, you look up at L.Joe's flawless face and cute smile and kiss him.

"Of course. But I just wanted to know..."

Immediately, L.Joe's smile drops and he begins worrying. You laugh and say, "Don't worry oppa, I just wanted to know if I can still do this..." you start tickling him and once L.Joe's smile returns, you run away from the set as L.Joe chases you. He catches up to you quickly and hugs you by the waist. He turns you around and kisses you on the forehead.

 

---L.Joe's POV---

'Ah, my special Andromeda, this feels so right....finally, we are together.'