Music Charm

Our Story

NOTEEE --- So, I updated the chapter a few days ago, but I re-read it today, and I really didn't like the way I wrote it, or the plot. So I am making a whole new chapter :) Sorry for the inconvenience guys!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

 

L.Joe: 'Ah, my special Andromeda, this feels so right....finally, we are together.'

 

---Narrator's POV---

Everyday for the next week, L.Joe picked me up at my house before schooland held my hand while we were walking the entire hallway, making me blush like crazy. Everyone stared at me, even more than they had before, but instead, I heard no dirty gossip, but instead, "Awww, they look so cute!" "Ahh, I wanna be her!" "Aish, I want to be that girl!"

The entire class, you and L.Joe constantly passed notes to each other. Today:

(L.Joe - blue, You - orange)

Hey beautiful :)

L.Joe, can't you go one minute without saying anything to me?

No. He smirked at you and winked.

Aish, you're crazy.

Only for you baby, only for you. Hey, meet me outside in the garden after school.

Yessir. You saluted and smiled, then went back to taking notes from the blackboard.

 

---Your POV---

I wonder what he wants to talk about...and why do we have to be in the garden? It's supposed to rain today...

 

---Narrator's POV---

For the rest of class, you tried hard to pay attention, but just couldn't. L.Joe was glancing at you every few minutes and you couldn't help but smile and think about him.

After class was finally over, you packed up your things quickly and went out to your locker. Then, headed towards the garden to meet L.Joe.

When you arrived at the garden, you look around for L.Joe but he is nowhere to be found. You sigh and sit down on the bench. You take out your iPod and start listening to music when someone touches your shoulder.

"AHHHHHH!"

"Relax _____-ah, it's only me."

"Oh, L.Joe" you smile. "So, why are we here in the garden...? It's supposed to rain soon!"

"Oh, nothing really..." he says while showing off his famous smirk. "I just wanted to give you this," he takes out a box wrapped in blue paper and finished off with a dark blue bow.

You open up the box and gasp. It was a silver chain with a silver music note charm. You look back up at him and instead of saying anything, you immediately hug him tightly. He's surprised, but lets out a relaxed sigh and squeezes you back as well.

"Oppa, I love it. I really do! I've always wanted one of these!"

"I noticed, every time we pass by the jewlery store on the way to school, you always stare at the charm in the window."

He turns you around and helps you put the necklace on. When you turn back around, he looks into your eyes, and tilts your chin and leans in. He's really close to your face and you can't help but blush. He looks at you, and says, "Saranghae, ______. I love you" And with that, he kisses you on the lips. You can tell he's smiling and you know he can tell your smiling as well. Then, all of a sudden, the clouds unleash thunder and soon, rain is pouring down on you two. You try to run away and get back into the school.

"No," L.Joe pulls you back into his arms and kisses you again. When he pulls back he looks at you and smirks once again. "Isn't it every girl's dream to be kissed in the rain?"

"Aish! Oppa! You're crazy!" but, despite your words, you kiss him back.

 

---Your POV---

L.Joe, how can you be so amazing? The charm, the kissing in the rain, I really am in love with you...

 

---L.Joe's POV---

She's so cute. I really fell hard for her. There's nothing better than this, us, our love...

 

-------------------------------------

I like this a lot better than what I did before :) Hope you guys enjoy! Please comment! I want to know what you guys think :DD Thank you<333