Confession?

Our Story

Recap:

 

Lee Byunghun, don't screw this up...she's worth too much to all of us to see her heart broken.

Chunji hits send, with a satisfied look on his face.

 

---Narrator's POV---

After CAP finished wrestling Ricky and Changjo off of him, he called you and L.Joe back inside, and told everyone to get ready to leave for TOP studios. Once everyone had packed their things, they started walking towards TOP studios.

 

---L.Joe's POV---

'Hm? A text from Chunji hyung? i'm right here with him...why does he need to text me...?'

 

---Narrator's POV---

When L.Joe read the text, he stopped in his tracks. He didn't think his love for you was *that* obvious, that even Hyung could see. He shook his head, but smiled to himself, and continued walking so that no one would think that anything would be wrong.

Because TOP studios was only a few blocks away, the 9 of you arrive there in no time. Jessica immediately leaves you, running around the entire studio looking for Infinite hyungs.

"I'll see you guys later!" she yells without looking back, or waiting for a reply.

You and Teen Top head to their dressing rooms, where they get ready for their performance of Supa Luv. Because the boys are so low maintenance, the staff finishes doing their hair and getting their wardrobe and leave you and the boys alone until the performance. Ricky, Changjo, and Niel whip out their iPods and start playing video games, C.A.P is trying to fall asleep on the couch, and you join L.Joe and Chunji who are talking.

 

"Chunji! What was the meaning of that text you sent me earlier?" L.Joe says, while giving Chunji an accusing look.

"Yah! It was nothing...you got the message, did you not?" Chunji replies with a smirk.

"Aish, of course I did. I...I think I lo--" L.Joe cuts his sentence off, when he sees you approaching.

"Anyeong oppas! What are you guys talking about?"

"Ah, nothing, just some performance stuff..." Chunji trails off.... "Oh! I just remembered, I need to go tell someone something..." he says, giving L.Joe a knowing look. He leaves the corner, leaving you and L.Joe alone.

 

---L.Joe's POV---

'Aish Lee Chanhee! I'll get you...but, he's right.'

You are looking over L.Joe's wardrobe, looking for any loose ends or issues, for L.Joe always has something wrong with his jacket. 

"Um, _____-ah? Can I tell you something?"

"Hm? Oh, sure L.Joe, what is it?"

"I....I...I just wanted to tell you that...." I get interrupted by the stage manager, "L.JOE! COME ON. YOU'RE ON IN 2 MINUTES!"

"Aish! Go, you can tell me later!" you tell me, with a wink as you hurry him onto the side of the stage. "I'll be sitting in the audience" you tell the boys.

"I'm such an idiot!" you mutter to yourself, "I'll think of some way to tell her!" You shake your head, fix your hair, and get ready for the performance.

 

---Narrator's POV---

As you get seated for the boys' performance, you spot Jessica drooling over the Infinite oppas. You laugh to yourself, 'Aish, Jessica...' as you walk over to give them a hug. After you exchange a small conversation, you drag Jessica back to your seats and get ready for Teen Top's performance.

 

------------------

Cliffhanger? ;) it's okay, i'm writing the next chapter right after this, and I promise it'll be up soon! And don't worry, there's a reason I didn't let L.Joe confess in this chapter! :D