*Flashback*

Our Story

Recap:

L.Joe: 'Can she ever love me as something more?'

 

---Narrator's POV---

As you and L.Joe are playing around in the grass, Chunji begins wondering where you are....

 

---Chunji's POV----

'I wonder where she is...normally she's here, reading like an angel. AH, stop it Chunji. She doesn't like you, she already said so....'

 

---Flashback: 2 years ago---

You and Chunji are walking back from school. The rest of the Teen Top gang stayed after school to watch a performance by the seniors. But, you were feeling sick, so Chunji offered to walk you home. As you neared your house, you turned to thank Chunji for walking all this way with you, but he interrupted.

"Chunji oppa! Th--"

"You're welcome, but Park ______? I have something to tell you..."

""Hm? Oppa, what is it?"

"Aish, I know this isn't right, but Park _____, I like you."

You turn your head, shocked at what Chunji had said. You considered all of Teen Top to be your "brothers" but, Chunji was something more. He always looked out for you, had your back, and was with you whenever you felt bad. In truth, you did like Chunji as something more, but there was something in your mind that wouldn't let you follow through with what your heart was saying.

You look back at Chunji, that flawless face, and avoid his eyes.

"Chunji...I...I can't...." you begin. He cuts you off.

"Park ______, I know. I like you, I love you even, but I know that your heart isn't meant for me....." he trails off.

As he turns to leave, you run up to him and hug him.

"Oppa, I will always love you as my brother. And I'm so lucky to have you with me. But I...." you stuttter, as you try to find the right words.

"Can't do it?" Chunji says, as he shows a sad smile.

You nod your head in agreement. Once again, Chunji turns to leave, you stop him, kiss him on the cheek and turn back around to your house. He touches his cheek in awe and walks away. Although he knows you can't like him, he swears to always be there for you, no matter what.

 

---Flashback over---

Chunji walks around the house trying to find you, he's worried that you might have gotten into trouble, when he hears laughter coming from outside. As he sees you and L.Joe laughing and playing in the grass, he smiles. 'Those kids...although she won't love me, I'm glad she can love him. He's a good guy.' Chunji walks away slowly, when Ricky, Niel, and Changjo fly past him.

"NUNA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Changjo says in a playful tone.

You and L.Joe don't see the three charging at you and continue laughing and trying to tickle each other. The three back away, giving you two your space. Changjo and Ricky charge back into the house, looking for food when Niel spots Chunji.

"Hyung, are you okay?" he asks.

"I'm fine Niel, just thinking..." Chunji replies.

"Oh, okay hyung. Just asking."

Niel runs off to catch up with Changjo and Ricky who are currently tackling CAP, trying to wake him up. Chunji is walking back towards the house when he takes out his phone, and begins a text.

Lee Byunghun, don't screw this up...she's worth too much to all of us to see her heart broken.

Chunji hits send, with a satisfied look on his face.

 

----------------------------------------

Ah! Long chapter, but at least we know what Chunji and your past is like! :)