Three & Bracelet

Our Story

 


Recap:

You smiled at the lyrics, and in your mind, L.Joe's rap kept playing over and over, and his ridiculous smirk when he said, "My special andromeda."

 

---Narrator's POV---

Happily, you skipped towards the cafeteria when you tripped over a small pebble in the pathway. You flailed your arms and closed your eyes getting ready for the hard fall towards the ground. After a few seconds, you slightly opened your eyes, confused about why you hadn't fallen, you opened your eyes completely to come face to face with Chunji.

"Chanhee..."

He chuckled and smiled at you, "No need to thank me, clumsy," he winked and brought you to your feet. "Where are you going?" he asked you.

"Oh, nowhere really. Just to the cafeteria, I'm supposed to meet L.Joe oppa there." 

"Let me walk you!" he said enthusiastically. "Okay then, I'm sure I'll feel much safer on that 25 feet walk," you replied to him sarcastically. You quickened your pace and so did Chunji when he saw you take off. It ended up as a race between the two of you. As you neared the doors of the cafeteria and started sprinting, but in the end, Chunji won. Both of you caught your breath, looked each other in the eye, and burst out laughing.

"I---I am soooo going--to---beat you---next---time," you said between breaths.

"Uh-huh, sure. That's what you think," he replied while winking at you. "Alright, I guess now we have to find L.Joe."

"Uh, we? I thought you were just keeping me safe in *that* hallway?" you said while pointing towards the narrow hallway you had just run.

"Psh, way to be nice to the person who saved your back there!" he snickered.

"Fine, fine. You can come. But when I find oppa, I am challenging you BOTH to a race. That last one was just a fluke," you brushed your hair away from your face, smiled, and ran around the cafeteria looking for L.Joe, hoping to find him before Chunji did. Chunji just laughed and looked at you in awe. How can she be so cute, so angelic, and fall for Byunghun? How can she still be so amazing, when she's in love with my best friend? He shook his head and muttered to himself. Snap out of it Chunji! She's your best friend, nothing more!

"Um, ______-ah? L.Joe's not here....but I'm supposed to give you this," he looked through his jacket searching for something and then stopped. "Erm, can we go to my locker? I think I left it in there..."

"Silly oppa, but ---" before you could finish, Chunji ran down the hallway screaming, "Catch me if you can!" You chuckled and began running to catch up with him. When you reached his locker, he opened the locker and then closed it, without taking anything out.

"Um, aren't you supposed to give me something?"

"Yeah, it's right here." He pulled out a piece of paper and bracelet from his jacket pocket. "WAH? I THOUGHT YOU SAID THAT IT WAS IN YOUR LOCKER!" you punched playfully and reached out for the paper and bracelet.

"Well...I wanted to show you that I really *could* beat you" he chuckled. "Well, I guess should get going. Open that when I'm gone though! Wouldn't want to ruin the moment!"

Chunji raced away waving and when you smiled to yourself. I'm so glad he's my best friend, I don't know what I'd do without you.

 

Carefully, you unfolded the paper and read what it said:

♫ Three, girl it's plain to see - that you're the only one for me 

 

You smiled and then looked at the bracelet Chunji gave you. You wondered why this time you got a gift. You brought the bracelet closer to your face and looked at the inscription. It read: Park ____, my best friend.

Immediately, you whipped out your phone to call Chunji and thank him for the bracelet when your phone vibrated. (L.Joe - blue, You - orange)

Sorry, I wasn't there :/ But I promise, your surprise will be worth it :D

It's okay, oppa! I wanna see you though...how many clues left? :(

You'll find out soon enough ;)

Aww, but oppa...

Hey. Don't be sad. Because...I love you <3

His last text brought a humungous smile to your face. You folded the paper and placed it in your pocket with the others. Then you put on the bracelet Chunji gave you.

Okay, so where do I go next? You sent the text and waited for the text, but before L.Joe could reply, you felt a hand on your shoulder. You turned around to see Niel, who said, "Don't worry, I'll take you there!"

 

-----------------------------------------------

Thanks guys! :DDD I hope this chapter wasn't too long...but I really wanted to Chunji be a better character. Best friend <3 Man, I want a best friend like that -.-

Comment Replies:

@Rebbeliex: UWAH, I'm sorry! xD oh and yes, i completely agree with YOU. L.Joe, saranghae<3