Mario Kart & Prom?

Our Story

Recap:

---L.Joe's POV---

She's so cute. I really fell hard for her. There's nothing better than this, us, our love...

 

---Narrator's POV---

The next few weeks for you and L.Joe (and the rest of Teen Top) were absolutely great. You hung out, went to the movies, saw all the performances, and got to stay in the dressing room whenever you wanted. You couldn't believe your luck, you just wanted to stay in this little world of yours forever. Prom was on its way, and you and Jessica were filled with excitement.

"AHH, UNNIE, this is going to be the BEST prom ever." Jessica said.

"I know! I can't wait to go with L.Joe, this is going to be amazing!" You replied.

"And the best part of it all, I asked Myungsoo to go with me to the dance and he said YES."

"OHMYGOD REALLY?"

The girls continued to talk about how they would ready themselves for the special day, and what their fantasies for prom would be. What to wear, what makeup, all that girl stuff. Meanwhile, the boys in Teen Top had other concerns...

 

"RICKY. STOP IT! SLOW DOWN! YOUR CAR IS WAAAAY FASTER THAN MINE, IT'S NOT FAIR!" Niel screamed at the top of his lungs to his friend.

"AISH, GET OVER IT HYUNG. I'M WINNING!!" Ricky laughed as he was circling into his last lap on Mario Kart.

Changjo sat casually on the couch waiting for the Ricky and Niel to let him have his turn on their XBOX 360 while CAP, Chunji, and L.Joe were playing a card game. CAP seemed to be getting bored with it, for he hadn't won the game once through the 15 times they had played and got up from the table. "Aish, we've been sitting inside all day, and for the past week every day afterschool! Come on guys, we need to do something better with our time!" he said casually. No one replied. "Now." he said again, this time in a more leader-like voice. Everyone stood up, got their jackets on and followed him out the door.

"Now, where to go...Oh, I know, let's go to the ice cream shop and then over to the girls' house. All good?" The boys went to the shop and bought at least 4 tubs of ice cream and ran to you and Jessica's house so that the ice cream wouldn't melt in this humid weather...

When they got there, they knocked on the door, but there was no reply. Chunji touched the doorknob, and the door opened. They walked inside and were about to call Jessica and you when they over heard your conversation.

"....I'm gonna wear THIS dress! It'll look amazing, but I have to ask Myungsoo what he's wearing..."

"Alright, I won't decide what I want to wear until L.Joe asks, I don't want to be mis-matched."

The boys all looked at each other, with confused looks on their faces until they heard you say one phrase, "I cannot WAIT until prom!" They immediately turned to each other with their mouths wide open. They were all thinking the same thing...

"HOW DID WE FORGET ABOUT PROM?!"

 

-------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! Sorry about the short-ish chapter, and how I haven't updated in a while, but after vacation is over, all my teachers decided to give us a bunch of work. I'll update soon! I promise! <33