Hang Out Time...

Our Story

Recap:

L.Joe - Park _____, you are going to like me.

 

---Narrator's POV---

The school day ended quickly because you were barely thinking in any of the classes. All you could really think about was Teen Top's performance later today. As the bell rang, you quickly packed up my things and basically ran out the door. Then realizing that L.Joe, CAP, and Chunji were still behind you, you slowed your pace down until they caught up.

"What's with the rush?" Chunji said.

"Ehh, nothing....I just...had to...um...I don't know," you comment, for you don't want to explain. CAP and Chunji laugh, while L.Joe just smiles that ridiculous smile of his.

You shake your head and try to get his image out of your mind, "Sooo, are we going to meet Ricky, Changjo, and Niel?" Jessica asks.

"Nah, I think we'll just head back to our house, we'll meet them there." CAP says.

 

4:30 PM, afterschool

They reached the house and everyone went to their usual spots; Chunji to the refrigerator to look for food, CAP to the couch to catch up on some sleep, Jessica went straight to the computer, you to the kitchen counter with your book. But, L.Joe didn't go to the TV to play some video games today, instead he went straight to you.

"Hi love" he smirks. You punch him. "CREEEEP" you playfully remark back at him. "Why are you here anyways, I thought you'd be playing video games with Chunji hyung?"

"Nah, not today. I think I'll just hang out with my best friend..." he says.

"Oh, your in for some fun!" you sarcastically say back. You continue reading your book while L.Joe just sits there, sighing extra loud to get your attention.

"Aish, what?!" you finally ask. "I just wanted to HANG OUT with my best friend" L.Joe says.

"Fine, fine. We'll HANG OUT, let's go outside before Ricky and Changjo come home and get jealous that you're spending time with their nuna." you say as you get up and start running towards the door.

 

----L.Joe's POV----

Aish! Why is she so cute?! Aish. Stop it L.Joe, she just wants to hang out.

"L.Joe, come on! I thought you wanted to hang out?"

"Coming!" you yell back as you run your fastest trying to keep up with her.

Finally, you catch her, grab her by the waist as she tries to get away and then brings her down to the soft grass with you. Both of you are laughing and you can't help but look with a smile. You and her are rolling around in the grass, laughing and having the best time, as she tries to tickle you and make you laugh more you can't help but wonder....'Can she ever love me as something more?'

 

----------

Wahh, I'm sorry Chunji isn't in this one as much! I promise I'll bring him in soon! <3

Thanks soooo much subscribers<3, views<3, everyone in general<3 :)

oh and the main image? i just like how "themselves" they can be, even in pictures :D