Hi, Best Friend :)

Our Story

---- 7 Years Ago -----

You, Jessica, and Teen Top are hanging out in the park nearby the school. You're laughing and happy, carefree and there's nothing that can't ruin that. Jessica and these boys are the best things that have ever happened to you. You wish this could never end...

 

--- Now ---

"AHHH. IT'S 7 AM! JESSICAAAAAA! UWAAH. WAKE UP! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" you yelled. Your best friend groggily is trying to get out of bed while you're figuring out what to wear. You and Jessica grabbed some bread and ran out the door yelling, "Bye Appa, Bye Umma! See you later!"

 

As you reach the school you see the boys leaning against the wall. It's just like a movie... you think.

You walk up behind them, and scare them. *Who knew bad boys could be so funny*

"KYAAA. HI GUYS!" You yell. Then you spot L.Joe, who is trying to get away before you can scare him too.

"Haha you didn't think you could get away? Hmm?" you smirked. He smiled the cutest smile ever, "You're so wrong, I'm not scared of you." He remarked.

"Yeah, sure. So, whatsup best friend? How was your weekend?" you ask him.

"It was okay, we had our performance...I kinda did amazing." he says to you. You laugh at his cockiness. *Why is he so funny, and perfect...?*

 

***Ringgggg*** the bell interrupts your conversation, and Niel yells, "Yah~Come on guys! We're going to be late!"

 

As you walk into the classroom with Teen Top, you feel some awkward glares. All the girls seem to have their eyes on you and Jessica. The boys sit down first, and as you try to get to your seat next to L.Joe, everyone blocks your way.

"Kwaa, L.Joe oppa you're so funny" "Aw, L.Joe oppa, you're so cute" "Hey, Chunji oppa, your hair is so perfect" "CAP oppa, how'd you get these muscles?" And so on... you just laugh and smile as you try to ignore them and get to your seat.

The next few hours in class seemed to take forever, your teacher was excessively boring. You can't wait until Lunch, when you and L.Joe can finally talk again.