Flame

The Eternal Cycle

Blur II

 

 

Jaejoong, immobilized in the wreckage of what he now determined was a plane crash, stared up at the sky, the grey, hazy sky. The smoke hadn’t made any progress in leaving the vicinity and he was starting to get quite bored of the scenery, or lack thereof. While he lay there, he started to make a list of the things he regretted in life. He never paid back one of his hyungs for the soju the other night, he had always wanted to travel the world, without a care, not just for work, and he always wanted to give Yunho and Changmin one last hug. 


Although it may have seemed odd to some people, Jaejoong found some comfort in remembering the sad things in his past. He remembered the lawsuit and their separation, but also their beautiful stages and the pearl red color of their balloons, which their fans had waved proudly in the audience. 

 

It was enough at least to cause a weak smile to form on his face. Faith, that’s what he needed, though that was easier said than done—wouldn’t be much help in this situation anyways, he thought to himself. As Jaejoong settled back into his previous half-dead state, he started to hear a harsh crackling noise to the right of him. Startled, he turned his neck quickly and winced, it was sore from not being used for hours, but the noise, the noise was the most important. It showed that there was still some life out there, and that he wasn’t so.. alone. 


Loneliness. Again, his mind drifted to that sad and frightening reality, but a soft wave of heat soon distracted him. Jaejoong sat up as fast as he could and looked again, fears confirmed. There was fire.

 

Author’s Note: Not much for the author’s note this time, though I was feeling more thoughtful/pensive in the last half hour or so, so this is what came out of it I suppose. Another hidden message. Maybe I should stop telling about the messages and just let people figure it out. SFPM.