Bye~

Friendzoned

Is he seriously asking me if I can come over. NO NO NO!

But, like the fool that she is, Min Hee says "Yes."

"Thank you." he sobs.

Min Hee, what are you doing? Are you dumb?! This will only bring you more heartache!! Aish!, but there's no turning back now.

 

"Min Hee." Suho opens the door for her. With tears in his eyes. Min Hee couldn't stand seeing him this hurt. Although she didn't want to, but her heart and body walked up to him and hugged him.

"I'm sorry." She apologizes for not being able to help him. "Tell me what happened." she leads him to his couch.

After a few seconds he finally manges to say, "I went to her apartment and I told her I was the one leaving the notes. She looked surprised. Then, I told her I liked her. How I felt about her but she didn't say anything. I was pouring my heart out to her." tears start to form in Min Hee's eyes. "I noticed something was wrong since she wasn't saying anything. I told her to say something. And all she said was 'sorry'. At first I didn't get why she was sorry. So, I asked her. Then, she said something that completely broke my heart. She... She said she's getting married."

"What?" Min Hee's eyes double in size.

"Min Hee, she's getting married." he still couldn't believe it himself. "I was such a fool. How did I not know? She said she called to tell me but it was when I was with you.... If I had only confessed to her earlier...." he crashed his face with his hands.

Min Hee couldn't believe it. She's getting married. Min Hee should be happy but she's not. Although, she rejected him, she still owns his heart. There's nothing Min Hee could do about that.

Min Hee stands up to get him a glass of water but he holds onto her wrist.

He looked up at her with pleading eyes. What do you want me to do Suho? I can't do anything.

"It hurts so much." he falls to his knees. Unknowingly, tears started streaming down Min Hee's cheeks. I can't stand seeing him like this. He's crying over another girl right in front of me. Min Hee pulls his hands away from her wrists but he grabs back on. "Please don't leave me." he whispers. "I need you right now." I can't take this anymore! This time she yanks his hands away and takes a step back. He looks up at her, a little confused and hurt.

"Suho.." she starts off but not being able to find the right words, she says "I have to go." he begins walking towards the door.

"No, please!" he shouts, "I need you."

"For what?" She's starts to get irritated. "You want me to help you get over her? What about how I feel?"

"What?" he frowns.

Min Hee closes her eyes, "I like you." tears escape her eyes once more.

"What?"

"I like you, Suho. Can't you see? I've been liking you. But, I couldn't say anything because I'm just a friend to you and you love her."

He walks up to her, "Min Hee-ah." she turns her head in the other direction to avoid eye contact with him. "I'm sorry but you're my friend." he holds onto her wrists again.

"I know." she pulls away from him. "And don't be sorry. Please, let's just stop it here."

"NO, I'm sorry." he desperately hugs her but she pushes him away, ending the hug, "No, it's better this way. This is just going to cause more pain. Please Suho, it's better for the both of us." she opens the door to walk outside.

"I'm so sorry." were his last words as Min Hee walks out to the dark cold night.

 

 


2/1/13