Pain

Friendzoned

 

Min Hee sits down to think about her plan but of course, she can't think of anything clever. It's like her mind is blocked by a white cloud. After fifteen minutes she begins to wonder why she offered her help. 

Okay, Min Hee. You can do this!

Then, an idea pops into her head. "What does she like? She likes to read. Especially mystery books. She likes solving things." And, bam! There it is. "I'm such a genius." she praises herself. "He should send her little notes. But, we have to do it very carefully and discreetly so that she won't find out right away."

 

"Hello?" she hears his sweet voice.

A smile uknowingly creeps up onto her face, "Hello. It's Min Hee. I thought of a plan."

"That fast?" he chuckles.

"Hehe." she nervously laughs, "yeah."

"So, what is it?"

"You should send her little mystery notes."

"What do you mean?" he sounds a little confused.

"I mean~ leave little cute notes on her door step, classroom, etc."

"That's kind of creepy, don't you think?"

"Suho, she's going to like it. Trust me. Doesn't she like mystery?"

He stays silent for a few seconds. "Ok, sounds good." Min Hee knows he's smiling. "What will the first note say?"

"I'm not going to do everything for you. Think of something sweet."

"I can't think of anything." he whines.

Min Hee sighs and shakes her head. This child~.

"Something like: I noticed you a while back ago and I couldn't help but to fall in love with you. This may sound creepy but it's true. Everyday I got to know you a little better. The way you smile makes my heart beat faster. Your laugh gets butterflies in my stomach." she starts to tell him but then stops. Why do these words come so easily to her? Why does her heart feel pain? Then, she realizes something.

She clears , "Something like that."

"Woah, that sounded so real. Do you like somebody?" he jokes.

"haha No. That's just how good I am." She lies.  

After conversing for a few more minutes, they hang up and Suho starts working on his notes.

 

Reality is, I do like somebody:

 

 

you.

 


Thank you to leetaemin32596 and LovelyBananaMilk for commenting. I'm going to give you both Karma. XD

Thank you~

-TaquitosNOMNOM 1/25/13