Will You Wait For Me

Fate Brought Us Here
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

New Year’s Eve, 2007 - 2008.

 

“Kahi..!! It’s been a long time! I miss you!”

“I miss you, too. Nice dress!”

“You, too! Ready to kill some boys?”

“You know me well, Bom..”

 

They’re sitting at the VIP area. Watching the floor beneath them getting crazier and hotter by the minute. Kahi take Bom to the dance floor. They dance together like a crazy chic. Some boys suddenly gathered around them. Bom saw Kahi already flirting with some of them.

“Nice move..” a boy whispered in Bom’s ear, she laughed.

He put his hand on Bom’s waist, bring her closer to him and move in a rhytm with her. Bom also place her hands on his shoulder and start moving provocatively.

She’s trying to see what he looks like in this dim light. His nose is sharp, his lips is not too thin, his jawline is perfect, and his body is surely build, because she can feel her bold chest on her hands.

“If you keep teasing me like this, you will end up at my place tonight..” he said.

“I dare you..”

They laugh. He is putting his face on her neck, smelling her perfume.

The music is slowing down a little, and the counter start counting..

10.. 9.. 8.. 7.. 6.. 5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1..

“Happy new year!!”

The music is loud again, and everyone cheering. Raising their glasses.

He kiss Bom on the lips. She got startled, but she responds to his kiss. It taste like alcohol and cigarette. Like any other one night stand kiss she did.

She can feel his hand travel around her body. It’s a lie if she doesn’t turn on.

She giggled when he start kissing the crook of her neck.

“Ah!” a hand pull her from the steamy moment, and drag her away from the boy.

He bumped her to the wall.

“What are you doing?!” she yelled.

“Shouldn’t I be the one that ask you the question?!”

“You’re sick!” she tried to leave but he stop her.

He pinched her to the wall and kiss her roughly. She push him, but she can't beat his strength.

She slaps him.

“Why can’t I kiss you while other stranger can kiss you easily?!”

“Because I know they’re not sick like you!”

She managed to escape from him, but just a few steps, he got her again. Pinch her to the club wall once again and tried to kiss her again.

In a second, she doesn’t have to try to escape from him. He is laying on the floor. The boy from the steamy moment punch him down. He takes Bom’s hand and drag her away from him.

From Jiyong.

Ji, are you okay?

She is looking back, but people are surrounding on him.

 

“Are you okay?” he asked once they get out from the club.

“I’m fine..”

“That bastard. Ah, sorry, do you know each other?”

“We’re friends since years ago. Hhh.. Don’t talk about it.”

She exhales,

Please log in to read the full chapter