Easy To Say

Fate Brought Us Here
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

September, 2004.

Chuseok.

 

“It’s your first time in Busan? Really?”

“Yes, I never had a chance to come here. It’s really nice..”

“I’m gonna make sure you have a really good time!”

“I always have a good time with you..” he said playfully while caressing her thigh.

She slaps his hand.

“A big no! We need to behave in front of my family!”

“But, we’re still in the car..”

“Ya! Choi Siwon! Do you want to get into an accident?”

Siwon is coming with Bom for chuseok, because his parents is abroad. They’re set off early morning that’s why they already here before lunch.

When they get there, her mother already prepare some meals for them. It’s a big meal because her mother is live with her aunt and her family.

“Hara-ya.. come sit with, eonni..” said her aunt.

Hara is her niece, she’s only five years old and looks so adorable and cute.

“Annyeong haseyo.. My name is Hara.. nice to meet you..” she bows to Siwon.

“Aigoo.. you’re getting smarter. Do you miss eonni?” she puts Hara in her lap.

“Yes! I miss you so much!”

“Yaaa.. look at them. Looks like a little family. Why don’t you just get married..?”

Siwon smiles shyly.

“What are you talking about uncle? It’s too early..”

“Hara-ya.. do you want to have daddy like oppa?” asked Siwon.

“Yes! Because you’re so handsome!”

“What about me?” her father asked.

“I like Siwon oppa better!”

“Ya.. you get out. Don’t ever come back here again..” he said to Siwon.

“Then can I take Hara with me? Hahaha..”

Brings laughter to everyone.

“Aigoo.. this kid really know how to mingle.. Come, let’s eat before it gets cold..”

 

Bom joined her mother in her room. Left Siwon outside playing with Hara.

“Mom.. I miss you!”

“Me too.. How’s life? How’s school?”

“I’m good, Mom. I’ll finish school next year..”

She’s looking at her room. It’s nice, there’s a heater, too.

“Isn’t it too small?”

“No, it’s okay. I use it for my self though. Ah, Bom.. Because there’s no empty room here, I already booked a hotel for you and Siwon.”

“Eh.. it’s okay, Mom. We can pay for it..”

“No.. he’s a guest. I have savings, too. I booked one room..”

“What? Why?”

“Don’t pretend in front of me. I used to be young, too..”

“You’re embarrasing me..”

“Are you in serious relationship with him?”

“I’m not sure..”

“It is.. hmm, that’s okay. You’re still young. Don’t get married too fast..”

“Well, you know I don’t have much intention to get married..”

Ms. Kim exhales.

“Bom.. not every man is like your father. Every woman need to get married.”

“I don’t have to.”

“Look, you’ll find someone who loves you. Siwon, or anyone else. Someday you’ll meet him.”

She pouts.

“Okay okay, I know. Can we stop talking about this?”

“Aigoo.. Come on, I’ll take you to the hotel so you can rest..”

 

Bom and Siwon are cuddling on the bed, have a little chit chat. Enjoying the scenery. Outside the window is the famous Haeundae beach. They planning to walk on the beach, but since they feel really tired they slowly fall a sleep.

 

Bom is awake and didn’t find Siwon by her side. There’s no sign in the bathroom also. The phone is on the coffee table.

“He is not abducted by alien, does he?”

Since she still feel sleepy she wraps her self again with the blanket.

The door is open. Siwon come in and see Bom still have intimacy with the blanket.

“Baby, wake up..” he join Bom in the bed and hug her from behind.

“Where are you from?”

“I bought you a buffalo chicken..”

“Really?” she opens the blanket quickly, “Woohoo..!”

But Siwon hold her in the bed.

“Why?”

“You need to pay before you eat.”

Bom kiss him quickly on the lips and run over to the chicken on the table.

Siwon smiles and follow her.

“Eat a lot..”

“Yes. Thank you Mr. Choi Siwon!”

“You’re welcome Mrs. Choi..”

“Ewh.. gross!!”

 

They spent two days in Busan. Siwon dropping off Bom to her house and go straight home.

Bom has just had a shower and plan to quickly go to bed because there’s a photoshoot tomorrow. She clearly made herself as a famous magazine model right now.

There’s a knock on her door. Almost like a bang.

“Who is it?”

She opens to door.

“Ji.. what are you doing here? What happened with you? Are you drunk?”

Jiyong standing in front of her door with a scattered clothes. He’s drunk, there’s a reek of alcohol from him. And also a bruise in his left cheek.

Bom quickly get him inside and call Seunghyun.

She puts him on the couch. Get a wet towel and clean his face.

“Are you in a fight? How could you be like this?” she said while cleaning his hands.

There’s also a br

Please log in to read the full chapter