It Could Be The End

Fate Brought Us Here
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Bom is staying in Busan for a couple of days. She helps with the moving and preparing for her aunt’s shop. She is enjoying it since her aunt always make her a lot of delicious bread.

When her time to come back to Seoul is come, she can’t help but cry like a little kid lost her candy. This is the very first time she will live in different city with her mom.

Her mom take her to the bus station, bid a farewell with eyes full of tears. They’re saying their last encouraging message thru the bus window.

She can still see her mom waving although the bus is already step out from the station. She tried to calm down herself and wipe the tears. And told herself that she can do it.

 

When she arrived at her flat it’s almost dark. She saw Yunho waiting inside his car and came down when he saw Bom coming.

“How’s Busan?”

“It’s good. It’s nice.”

She sit next to him on the couch.

It’s been two years.. she thinks.

She exhales deeply.

“What’s wrong?” asked him.

“Nothing. Maybe I’m just tired..”

Being with Yunho, just the two of them like this, is something normal. Being touchy, like the he rest his head on her shoulder like this, it’s also nothing.

But this time, her heart is beating like crazy. She's afraid Yunho might hear it.

She can't think. Her heart is racing with her mind.

Her heart said yes, her mind said no.

But if she’s not saying it maybe she will have to wait for her whole life.

The more she thinks, the more nervous she become. There’s even a sweat dripping from her forehead.

“Yu.. Yunho-ya?”

“Umm?” he still leaning on Bom.

“What year did we first met? 2000?”

“I think so. Why?”

She clench her hands.

“So it’s been two years..”

She’s silent again. She tried to control her emotion.

“Th.. there’s something.. Yunho-ya..”

“What?”

Inhales deeply.

“I.. I like.. I like you..”

She lowered her head, close her eyes, she doesn’t dare to see him.

Yunho is shocked. He raised his head from Bom’s.

There’s a long silent between them.

Yunho still trying to compose himself. His mind went blank. He’s looking straight to the wall.

“Wh.. why?” he finally speak.

Why? Bom said inside her mind.

“Just.. You know.. You’ve been so kind to me and.. and..”

She can’t continue the words.

Yunho is quiet again.

“Bom.. I..” he rubs the back of his head.

“I think I need some time. I’ll go back first..”

He then just walk out. Leave Bom alone.

The moment Yunho walked out, she knows that it might not work out.

Tears falls down

Please log in to read the full chapter