Please, Leave Me

Fate Brought Us Here
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

They’ve been sitting there for ten minutes in silent. She brings her knees closer to her chest, buried her face between them.

“She’s a friend I’ve know since I was little. We used to hang out together because our parents are business partner. And recently she just back from America after six years..”

She knows what he wanted to say, isn’t it just some common things between the rich.

“She knows we’re in a relationship, Bom.. She feels uncomfortable because she thinks she will ruin our relationship.. She’s a nice person, don’t hate her..”

He takes my left hand, caress it with his thumb.

She can’t understand her self. She feels like there’s a hole in her heart. Their relationship should be only physical.

“Can you please say something?”

She lift her head, turns into his direction. But, not looking at his eyes, straight to the couch.

She chuckled.

“Can my life be a little less of drama..?”

She exhales.

“When will you get married?”

“We’re not deciding yet..”

She nods.

“You know, before we decided to have this relationship.. I told you everything about me, what I’ve been through.. I told you I don’t believe in men anymore.. Love is . Everything about love is ..”

She can feel his squeeze getting more tight.

“You convinced me, that you can be the guy who will never hurt me, will make me believe in love. You know that I only make you as a rebound, but you still accept me..”

A tears falling down, she didn’t realize it.

“I promise my self I will never fall in love with you.. But, I’m not sure since when.. I.. I think I’m in love with you..” she finished her sentence stammered.

“Bom.. Baby..” he hug her tight.

He knows it must be really hard for her. He loves her, he really do.

The girl is crying on his shoulder. She cries so hard. Makes his heart in pain.

“I love you.. I love you.. Stop crying.. I’m sorry, baby.. I’m sorry..”

He buried his head on the crook of her neck. Feeling a tears fall down on his cheek, too.

 

She woke up.

His hand is resting on her waist.

They fell asleep after the cries. He brought her to the bed so she could rest. Place his arm as a pillow and brings her on his embrace.

She’s admiring this handsome face only an inch away from her face. Those cheek bones, eyelashes, nose, lips. His forehead. She didn’t realize it until now, she likes them.

She caress his cheek, “Baby..”.

He’s humming and hold on her tighter.

I want to be selfish. I will not let you go.. Can I?

She thinks as she hugs him deeply.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Not a day that they’re not meeting each other. They will never know when they’ll separate.

Either it’s at Bom’s

Please log in to read the full chapter