Desire

Fate Brought Us Here
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

December, 2006.

 

 

“What about you guys modelling for my new collection?” asked Jiyong.

They meet up at the coffee shop.

“Really? Yes, I’d love to!” said Bom enthusiastic.

“I don’t think I can. I never do one before..”

“I’ll help you. Don’t worry, I’m sure you can..”

“I’ll call your manager, noona. You always free, right, hyung?”

“Aish.. Jasik!” he hit Jiyong’s head with the coffee spoon.

The day after tomorrow is Christmas Eve. Unlike any other years, this year they will celebrate the christmas separately. Bom have to go to Busan, and Seunghyun will go to Japan.

They’re exchanged gift in advance.

“I think I won’t be able to meet Dami before christmas..”

“She barely went home, too, noona. It’s almost two weeks I didn’t see her..”

“I really miss her. She even ignores my texts!” she pouts, make the hearts of the two men in front of her skipped a beat.

“Noona, your phone..” Jiyong told her, because she didn’t realize there’s a phone call.

It’s Dara.

“No, I’m just having coffee. Why? ... Ah, really? ... Ya..hahaha, don’t do that! ... Ok, I’ll come. Wait for me..”

She sips her coffee, “I need to go. We’re done, right?”

“Yeah, sure. I’ll let your manager know, noona.”

“Okay, bye.. Ah, call him after christmas. He’s on a break now..” she waves.

“You’re not making a move, yet?” asked Seunghyun when Bom was gone.

“No, hyung. I think she’s not ready yet..”

“Someone will snap her. Be careful, Ji..”

 

 

“I want you to meet my friend..” Dara said.

“You’re so busy introducing me to men. What about you?”

“I can take care of my self. Unlike someone..” she sticks out her tounge, “ah, he’s here!”

She waves to a man who just entered the lounge. He’s so tall, with a model like figure.

“Hi, how are you?” Dara kiss his cheek.

“Great,” he is looking at Bom, “Hi, I’m Kim Young Kwang..” he said after sit next to Dara.

“Park Bom..” she awkwardly smile to him.

That Kim Young Kwang is busy talking with Dara, and Dara keeps talking with him. Like some reunion of an old friend, left Bom alone.

What’s this.. She said she will introduce him to me, but they're just ignoring me..

“Ah, what time is it? Oh my God.. I need to go! Young Kwang, you can stay here with Bommie. I’ll excuse my self.. Bye.. Have a good time..” she talked so fast, doesn’t even let any of them cut her lines, and she just leave both of them there.

“So.. How are you?” he asked.

“What?”

“Hahahaha..” they both laughed.

“So awkward..” she said.

“Yes, it is..”

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

January, 2007.

 

 

“Nothing. It’s true, nothing happened Seunghyun-ah.. We never contact each other after that meeting..”

He because of the blind date Dara made for her.

They were in the middle of make-up for Jiyong and Chaerin’s new collection for Valentine’s Day. Not only them, there are also another model. They really made it big and success now.

Bom and Seunghyun will be wearing a couple look formal dress. But, not in a cute-sweet way, in a cool-dope way. Even the clothes are not in pink or blue, typical color for Valentine’s, it’s all in black and maroon.

For Bom is a short maroon dress, and Seunghyun is a black suit.

“Bom-ssi, Seunghyun-ssi.. you’ll be next,” said the cordi.

“Should we walk out, now?” Asked Seunghyun, she nods.

They stand behind the photographer who is now watching the result with Jiyong and Chaerin, while the team is preparing for a new set for them.

Seunghyun is tidying Bom’s bang because it keep separating on its own.

“Are you guys ready?” asked the photographer.

“Yes..”

“So, the concept is y Valentine’s and I want Bom-ssi is the one who is more dominate to the man, Seunghyun-ssi. And one thing, don’t be shy, because we would like to see a lot of skinship. Okay?”

“Ah, yes..” their looking at each other awkwardly.

This is not the first time Bom doing a y photoshot with a man. But usually her partner is a model, too, professional one, not someone who she already know.

“Eonni, fighting!” shouts Chaerin.

At the beginning it’s just a normal pose. But, in time the photographer ask for something more deep.

Seunghyun is sitting in a big couch, and he wants Bom to lay her back to the handler of the couch and put her leg on Seunghyun’s lap. That’s easy.

Now, she needs to sit beside Seunghyun. Put her right leg between his leg, body facing Seunghyun, right hand touch his face, and her face must be really close to him, like she wants to kiss him.

His heart is beating like crazy.

“Okay, turn your face a little bit to the front.. Okay..”

“N

Please log in to read the full chapter