He's Changed

Fate Brought Us Here
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

August, 2007.

 

 

She throw the magazine to the table.

It’s been the forth times in the past months. Jiyong in the first page of tabloid, being gossiped with some models.

“Slow down, Bom.. You don’t want to pay extra cash for the table..” said Dara.

She just smile.

“Eat your food, or I’ll eat it.. keke..”

“I still don’t get it, Darong. What is he trying to do anyway?”

“Duh.. he’s in puberty, Bom. Let him be.. He’s young, rich, famous.. Who doesn’t want to be with him?”

She place her palm as support for her face, the other hand is poking her bibimbap.

“Do you think it’s all because of me?” asked her to Dara.

“What? No! It’s normal for boys to experiment all this thing. And what do you think you are the cause of his behaviour?”

“I don’t know..” she remembered the last time she met him.

“Take it easy, Bommie-ah.. Ah, tonight you’re playing at Lydia’s, right?”

She nods.

“I’ll come. I want you to meet someone..”

“Again?!” she play faint.

 

Although she’s pretty famous now, Bom still playing for free in Lydia’s cafe. She ask her manager to give her one night in a month to be able to perform here.

It’s always crowded when Bom played. Most are his fan boys.

Some producer approach her to make an album with them, but Bom still want it to be her hobby only. She doesn’t have courage to go to the recording studio.

“Tonight, my best friend is coming. You already know her, don’t you? Sandara Park. Yes, Dara-ssi please say hi to your fans..keke.. This is will be my last song tonight, “ everybody feel upset, “yes, I’m afraid if I didn’t stop here you ear will explode..ke.. So, this last song is a song I’ve been currently listening lately.. When You’re Gone by Avril Lavigne..”

 

“When you’re gone..

The pieces of my heart are missing you..

When you’re gone..

The face I came to know is missing too..”

 

When she sings the last verse, she can see an eyes staring at her. Their eyes meet for a second, before he gone with some girl in his embrace.

Everyone cheering for her when she’s down from the stage.

Her heart is beating so fast. Is it true what she just saw? Jiyong?

“Did you see him?” she said the moment she sit next to Dara.

“Who?”

“Jiyong. I just saw him there in the bar..”

“I didn’t see him. Maybe he’s just someone who looks like him..?”

Bom is searching the entire cafe with her eyes once again. But, she didn’t see anyone who looks like him, or indeed that was him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

“This fashion show is for charity. Doesn’t matter if you have or have no experience in runaway. So, if you interest please let me know. Thank you..”

“Sure. I want to help. I hope there’s no conflict with the schedule. My manager will tell you later.”

“It’s our pleasure, Bom-ssi. We’ll wait for the good news..”

“Who’s that?” ask her manager.

Bom explain everything to her manager. And luckily she still has no schedule for the fashion show. The charity is to be given for christmas gift for some orphans and unlucky people.

 

 

 

December, 2007.

Fashion show rehearsal.

 

Bom, Dara, and some of their model friends are waiting in the back stage after rehearsal. They are waiting for a fitting for their clothes. Some really expecting to present some famous brand.

The cordi call them one by one in order of who’s the one coming out to the stage.

“Michele Kwang-sii, Park Bom-ssi, S

Please log in to read the full chapter