Part 7

Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After brunch, Park Ha and Jinyoung silenly but not awkwardly off to somewhere Park Ha doesn't know of cause Jinyoung said it's a secret and that she should not know otherwise it won't be a surprise. And as Jinyoung said, it won't make any difference knowing where you are going to now and when you arrived there because you'll still be there, unless I decided to kidnap you and fly the two of us in my dad's private jet so we could get some time alone , just the two of us, ending his sentence with that erty look. Park Ha slapped his arm and told him to focus on driving  the car.

 

'Just fyi Jinyoung, we girls can be more efficient than the policemen if we have to, you know. So care to tell me where are we going?' Park Ha tries her luck once again. Jinyoung gives Park Ha a glance and said," Uuuu, I'm scared ~ what if it was you who will kidnap us. Omg nooo!' Jinyoung made a scared face and then with a teasing face,' Nope, not gonna tell you :P we're almost there, be patient please.' He smirked knowing he'd succeeded on silencing Park Ha.

 

The journey to the unknown place took 20 minutes from Jinyoung's house. Jinyoung stopped the car in front of the main entrance and swiftly move from the driver's side to the passenger's side where Park Ha is at and open her door and lead her in. The car was beiing taken care of by the worker in charge. It's a little too quiet for Park Ha in the mall, she looked at Jinyoung with a worried face. And as if Jinyoung read her mind, he calmed her with, " It's okay,, this mall is actually belong to a friend of mine, well will soon be his when his father retires of course." A friend of his , meaning one of his B1A4 members' mall? Woah, they sure are rich people. Park Ha thought. 

 

As soon as they stepped inside the mall, screams and shouts of "Congratulations" and what more was heard and both Park Ha and Jinyoung arecovered with tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter