Part 4

Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Doesn't want to make Jinyoung get even mad, I reach for the towel that is placed on the bed prepared for me and went to the bathroom. as i stepped inside the bathroom I never fail to admire the interior design of the bathroom . Finally realizing that I wasted my time appreciating the interior design, I slip out of my now not-so-wet tshirt and had a good long shower. Collected my laundry, I stepped out from the bathroom to perhaps see whether Jinyoung left me anything to wear. Luckily he did. If not I don't know what I'd wear while waiting for his maids to wash and dry my clothes. Hmmm, his sense of fashion never fails me, but then he doesn't have a sister how come he has one for me? That made me think. Probably one of his friends' sister's . i should be thankful though.

 

It's a flowery designed shirt attached to a cardigan with a brownish grey leggings with it . I put it on carefully as I'm afraid I'll ruin the pretty clothes. Lucky, I fit in just nice. As if he has my mind, as soon as I finished putting on the clothes , the maids knocked on the door and said that they were asked by Master Jinyoung to doll me up. Well they meant to put make up on me but I declined . But they argued that Jinyoung will kill them if they did not do what he told them to. So I agreed but only small amount of make up . It's a deal . 

Finished everything, I went downstairs as instructed by the maids. I was walking real slow because too busy admiring their interior design that I bumped into Jinyoung accidentally . He was stunned the moment he was about to scold me for he maybe thinks the maids that hit him . Well that is what I thought he looked like. But then he keeps his cool by asking me about the clothes. 'It's Gongchan's sister's , I hope it fits.' He said with his oh-I'm-too-cool-to-show-my-emotions face. 'Yeah, it''s fine , Thanks again for today.' I said and preparing to go as I thought he would want to rest after a tiring day. But he held me and invited me for dinner just so that my parents won't go after him if their daughter's sick. Pssh. Can't he at leasr for once for even a mili second let down his cold trait? Urggh , anyhow I get to eat free and not to mention very delicious food so why not ?

 

'Have a seat Park Ha.' I said. I was really amazed by her beauty that's been hiding behind her school uniform and not-so-new clothes.  She gladly took the seat and begun to being the cheerful and annoying Park Ha that I know. I was just listening to her stories when I heard the bell rang. I don't have any plans of having visitors tonight. Who could it be? hmm.. Park Ha seems to not heard the bell as she keeps on eating. She may be annoying but I don't know why this time around she doesn't sound so annoying. I even enjoyed hearing her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter