Part 6

Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'You heard what the man said . We shall go inside now. Come, your room for the night -or maybe for the rest of your life with me- should be ready by now.' Jinyoung said to Park Ha. They both went inside and up the stairs to her room for the night or for the rest of her if she happen to end up with Jinyoung till death do them apart as Jinyoung wished silently inside his heart.

 

Park Ha settled down and so did Jinyoung . Unknowingly, both of them happen to be doing the same thing at the same time . Park Ha opened her shoes and so did Jinyoung. Park Ha changed into something warm and cozy to sleep in for the night, Jinyoung too changed into tracksuits and a comfy t-shirt. They both silently went to the balcony . Park Ha seemed very tired that she did not bother to look around herself but instead just stared into the sky as if seeking answers for all the questions that's been inside her mind lately and whether it is fine to actually be with Jinyoung . She wonders. As for Jinyoung , he noticed Park Ha not going to sleep yet and just like him, outside admiring the beautiful night sky. Anh decided to surprise Park Ha that is so in deep thoughts.

 

Park Ha is very tired that she doesn't realise Jinyoung is now standing behind her. 'Aren't you cold ?' Park Ha was surprised but let it go since it's just Jinyoung. 'Come, I'll keep you warm.' Park Ha doesn't hesitate and in his arms they both are now enjoying the night sky view and the chilly wind blowing . Jinyoung tighten his hold around Park Ha. 

 

'Jinyoung..??' Park Ha called. Jinyoung replied with a 'hmm'. 'Is this really happening to me ? Back then , when we we're 'confessing' to each other, I felt so happy that it felt like I have no worries to be with you. But now that I've come to my sense, can we ever be together ?' Park Ha said as if she is saying for herself instead of actually talking to Jinyoung . She realised

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter