Part 12

Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From last chapter;

 

Jieun wanted to know the whole story about Park Ha and Jinyoung’s relationship.

 

A mysterious caller called someone for help.

 

“Oh hello Auntie! How are you doing? I’ve been doing good, thank you.”
 

“I’m fine, finer than ever after hearing your voice! – She lets out a heartily laugh- Oh btw honey, do you think you could help me with something?” She smirks.

 

Who could the caller be? Stay tuned

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeah, most probably. I’m on my school break now so yeah, what can I help you with? BTW, heard that things between you and Jinyoung are kinda rough what happened?”

 

“Nah, it’s just Jinyoung has got himself a girlfriend…”

-She sounds defeated and sigh for a few seconds.

 

“Well, shouldn’t that be good? I mean, finally after being girlfriend-less for so long hihihi.. why did you sound not so happy?” Trying to makes her sounds happy with the news, she sounded off a bit.

 

“Yeah, it is good he has a girlfriend now, it’s just that the girl is…. not from family like us. He could had picked some other company’s CEO’s daughter to be his girlfriend, but no he picks this girl instead. That’s why he’s kinda against me for now..”

“okay okay, I’ll meet you soon cause you needed my help right? So we’ll continue about this later when we meet, so what do you need my help for?”

 

“This is why you’re my favourite Luna! Alright, since I’ll need you to be here at my place, so I’ll tell you more when you’ve arrived?”

 

“Alright, sure Aunty. I’ll try my best to get there as fast as I can because I still have things to settle first despite my break. See you later, byee”

 

“Bye honey, thank you.”

 

 

 

 

Park Ha and Jieun are in class patiently waiting for the bell to ring for lunch so that they could relieve the pain from sitting too long for only a subject. The school should make some improvement about the schedule, they should know how students are if they were to study for a long time straight but.. yeah just suggesting…

 

Seems like its not them two only waiting for the bell to ring, other students are too. Some already packed up their things and are getting ready to make a dash towards the school’s canteen. Slowly, the once quiet class from the start is getting noisy, and the students are busy thinking what to eat for lunch rather than listening to the teacher.

 

3   2   1 . . . Krrriiinnggg! The bell rings at last. The teacher herself is tidying her things up ready to get to the staff’s room too and while doing so she talks about what they’ll be doing for the next class but apparently no one’s listening so she gives up. “Alright class, you can go.” Park Ha’s teacher just sighs when the students go crazy to get to the canteen fast and whatnot.

 

And so, after a few minutes later, the only ones left in the class is Park Ha and Jieun. It’s always like that, cause they both don’t want to handle the crowds that are on their way to the canteen, according to Jieun “It’s either we go to the canteen the earliest or the latest. Because only then the canteen will not be so crowded and I can actually take time to think of what to buy.” That’s according to Jieun, Park Ha doesn’t mind at all.

 

After packing things up, Park Ha was about to stand up from her seat when Jieun stopped her and said, “So, what happened?” Park Ha was about to ask Jieun to get lunch first and she’ll explain while they eat but her stomach speaks first, Park Ha smiled almost innocently that made Jieun go, “Alright alright, we’ll get lunch first. –shaking her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter