Part 5

Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sky looks gloomy though it feels just right at the moment. It gives me some kind of healing treatment and with Jinyoung beside me holding me oh so dearly, is a plus ! Okay kidding~ Who am I compared to THE Jung Jinyoung everyone love! Yes, on a friend’s suggestion I looked up about him. And I’m  amazed at his profile. Well, there goes my chance of being his partner for life. Life is sad.

 

I am completely aware of Jinyoung’s bold statement previously at the dining hall. I feel bad though for his mom. Even though it’s nice to be stood up for, still she is his mom. A mom is not someone who can be replaced so I hope they both won’t get into a fight just because of me. My tears somehow dried up already as I stared at the man-made fountain in front of me. Watching the water flow ease me . And then there’s Jinyoung . Hmmm..

 

When Jinyoung felt like Park Ha had calmed down, gently he lifted Park Ha’s head to face him since she was leaning against his chest just now. He wiped the remaining tears and asked is she alright. Park Ha nodded and then looked down again probably embarrassed by his manners. Jinyoung laughed a little that made Park Ha looked up.

 

‘You know? You’re kinda cute when you’re not all talking and just smiling.’ Jinyoung said to Park Ha. She was stunned. It’s a first okay, to be complimented by THE JINYOUNG. Park Ha smiled and said thank you .

 

‘I’m sorry about my mom though. She rarely comes home at times like this, I’m surprised myself when she walks in at that moment. She’s probably just trying to get everything to her standard, so don’t take what she said to the heart. And I’m sorry that I kind of used you as my future bride. But I wouldn’t really mind if I am to get married to you !’ Jinyoung said shyly but manly. Park Ha was shocked that she even forgot to breath .

 

‘Hey, do you want to live or not? Breath will ya? ‘ He said jokingly. Park Ha then curiously asked him, ‘Do you really like me Jinyoung ? Cause you don’t look like so with your oh I’m-so-cool-to-let-you-guys-know-my-feelings- face -,-‘’’ Park Ha said in a way that made Jinyoung laughed.

 

‘Of course I like you. Like seriously LIKE you . Just discovered the moment I saw you crying . I hope to be the one you go for when you’re all down and sad and in need of inspiration and energy ^^.’’He said. Park Ha was more than gl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter