Part 11

Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s Monday! Some hates Monday, some loves Monday too much. For Park Ha, she loves Mondays more nowadays, well not really, she’s having a love-hate relationship with Mondays. She hates Mondays, because she has to wake up early and go to school. Sure, she is excited about attending a private school at first, but turns out private or public, every school has almost the same scenes, environment only the people and the statuses are different. But, now the excitement kind off fades.. Don’t get her wrong, she loves going to school, just waking up early sometimes is not her thing you know? Especially when it’s only Sunday yesterday! However, the excitement of going to school doubles up than her first day of school because she gets to meet her ‘love’. Jinyoung too, has been looking forward to Mondays now even though they just had dinner with Park Ha’s family last weekend.

 

Even if Park Ha’s parents approves of her relationship with Jinyoung, they don’t want Jinyoung to let him drive her to school. Call them overprotective or what, they wanted to spend time with their daughter when they can knowing she’ll grow up, finish her studies and get married soon. However, they haven’t decided yet whether Jinyoung is allowed to send Park Ha home from school. Still, he appreciates that the family welcomes him to their place anytime. Together with Baro who Jinyoung picked up at his house earlier, well technically Jinyoung’s family’s driver, off they went to school. Jinyoung decided to get help from their driver instead of driving himself today. As the car came to a halt, letting both of the boys know they have arrived Jinyoung glanced at the gate in hope of finding that particular short and smiley girl but he sees no one though. Guess I’ll wait for her then, he thought and smiled unknowingly that was noticed by Baro immediately when Baro’s question was left unanswered.

“Yah Hyung! I know you’re in “love” and all but please you look creepier than a ert smiling like that to no one. Tch,” Baro poked his hyung. “So what? You should fall in love Baro, then only you’ll understand what I’m feeling right now.” Jinyoung smiles oh-a-little-too-happy at Baro. “Knock it off already hyung, it’s almost time for the bell to ring. You’ll meet her soon anyway~” Baro wakes his hyung up from his fantasy, who knows what he’s imagining right now!

 

Getting out of the car, Baro noticed their group of friends have arrived already chatting away with one too familiar girl. “Ohh hyuuunngg~, look, the love of your life is here already and she’s having fun talking to Gongchan, I see?” Baro said in order to tease his hyung. Jinyoung heard him and look at the way Baro points his fingers at and practically runs towards them while killing the maknae silently in his head. He loves Gongchan alright, but right now killing him is possibly the best. “Yah Gong Chan Sik!” Being the rebel he is, he said his goodbye and took off to his class without waiting for Jinyoung that is by now looks like he just found out the maknae puts him on the dating site.  CNU and Sandeul laughed it off and all together including Park Ha, they went their way to their respective class. The members of B1A4 are glad that Jinyoung is finally letting go his usual cold guy façade.

 

Saying that she needs to check on something at the school’s office which is opposite of the hallway to their lockers, the B1A4 members left for their lockers first with Jinyoung saying he’ll miss her and what. The others just face palmed at the second hand embarrassment they got from their friend. Love is really something, eh?

 

As soon as Park Ha was in the hallway to her lockers, everyone looked at her, she might even be dead by now if looks could kill by some of the glares. Some looked please and in awe while some just don’t care.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter