Part 8

Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The boys did plan everything out thoroughly.” Jinyoung thought as they were now at one of Gong Chan’s music store branch, which basically sells CDs, DVDs, and albums too.

 

Although Jinyoung was thinking or maybe is thinking through out the time how to get to hold Park Ha’s hand, he just couldn’t . Not when Baro and Sandeul is around. Gong Chan too though.. But I’ve got nothing to regret he sure did made me realized everything that I couldn’t open my eyes to before.

 

Baro, CNU and Sandeul is chilling around the shop while Jinyoung thought of searching for Park Ha since the apple of his eye is not anywhere in front of him. Just when he is about to walk away from his current place he heard some screams –fangirls kinda scream- and turned his head to the source of the sound. The rest are pretty shocked too but it’s just his princess. Curious on what has gotten his princess to shriek like that he went over to them. And he sees Gong Chan AGAIN.

 

“OMG OMG OMG OH MY GONGCHAN! THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH. I .. This is what ... Ive been waiting for this to go on sale to buy it. Oh my, thank youuu !” Park Ha enthusiastically and quite harshly give Gong Chan a hug, well of course Gong Chan did not mind.

 

“Whoa woaahh, hold up Park Ha-ssi. What’s the deal ?” Jinyoung arrived and give Gong Chan a looked. And Gong Chan simply shrugged it off signaling him to ask for himself.

 

“You can’t just hold me up Jinyoung ! This is B.A.P’s first full-length album “First Sensibility” and just released like 2 days ago and is not on sale yet but I have it now in my hands thanks to Gong Channie here! And omg this is so awesome like wow. Thank you thank you thank you Channie.” She ends her spazzing with that but not entirely ending her spazz moments as she continues it with Baro who to her surprise is a fan too!

 

“What’s up with that? How’d you know that ? I myself don’t even know that yet.” Jinyoung asked curiously giving Gong Chan a suspicious look.

 

“Oh well, it’s a good thing everyone didn’t mind helping me out. I just asked some of her friends what she liked .. That’s all. Nothing personal hyung, just a little gift for your new ‘precious’ .” Gong Chan replied teasingly and went out of the shop when CNU signaled them to grab something for lunch.

 

Jinyoung is stunned. And I’m never going out with Park Ha with them tagging along after this. He thought.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter