Part 2

Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung was waiting for the rest at a nearby bench when he recognized someone so familiar, it was Park Ha. Not bothering to greet her, Jinyoung walk about until Baro, CNU, Gongchan and Sandeul arrived.

'Kaja hyung . Where should we eat?,' was the question asked by Baro and Sandeul . 'Come on, since it's in the evening I'll treat you guys to the nearest cafè .' Jinyoung said leading the way. 'Waahh, hyung is paying ! I wonder what surprise he has for us !,' Baro said as Jinyoung doesn't usually treat them like this, it would be CNU with all those kindness. 

They went inside the cafè , and ordered drinks . Jinyoung ordered a cup of Latte while the rest ordered cappucino and hot tea. After having their cups in their own hands, they pick out a table somewhere far from people in the cafè . They started talking about school to an unexpected topic opened by the members, JInyoung was shocked but he kept calm.

'So, hyung I heard you'd have to get married soon to your family's choice, right?,' asked Sandeul. The members were all ears to hear the official from him. 'Oh, maybe next two months or the end of the year .' was all Jinyoung's reply which absolutely not an inch close to what the members expected him to say.

'Hyung, you really wanted to get married to someone you barely knew and with the fact that Park Ha has been intruding your mind for months without your permission yet you still willing to get married to no one knows who than getting married to the sometimes-a-little-too-annoying-Park-Ha ??!,' said the now mad maknae, Gongchan. 

'Yeah Jinyoung, you sure ? Cause you know, we live once, love once and get married once but stays together forever?,' says CNU. 'Truthfully, I don't know, okay ? All I'm thinking about now is to continue my father's bussiness first. And I don't think there's even the need of getting marr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter