Part 1

Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*EDITED*

 

 

 

'JUNG JINYOUNG' is someone people most look up to in Korea . Who wouldn't ? He is the son of the richest man on earth ! Girls, noonas even ahjummas would like to have him even as their son-in law . That's how powerful this Jung Jinyoung is . He has that perfect figure , pretty face that has the ability to melt people just by a single smirk from him . People always thought that he's been living the perfect life since he was born. The truth is , he always wanted to try to live like a typical teenager without the need to think about inheriting what his father's doing . 

To  others, love at first sight or true love where both heart doesn't need any words to shout out their love for each other might be lame or so old fashioned but not for him . He really wanted to experience like those fantasy love stories, like Cinderella or Sleeping Beauty and etc .

He has just came back from New York City after going on a work trip with his father and will be studying with his friends at one of Korea's prestigious private school. His mother owns a famous fashion boutique . Because his parents is always busy, he is very grateful he has his friends by his side, they are Lee Sandeul son of a car company owner, CNU son of the famous shopping centre owner, Baro son of his father's partner and Gongchan son of musical instruments and studios company owner. They are all rich people, despite that they are still down-to-earth kids. They are all only 18 years old. 

Then, there's this one girl very common, could be found one like her anywhere at any district . Named Park Ha by her parents . One talented girl but never showed it to anyone, only moved to the same private school when she was at her 2nd year, also the year Jinyoung enrolled at the school. She is used to 'do not dress to impress' but except for special occasions . She is not from a wealthy family but enough for her and her family . Her uncle is the Principle of the school . That's one way how she enrolled there. For a few days, she's been teased because she is not rich and using her uncle to enroll to the school . The truth is she wanted to study in a more condusive place and she believe private school has all of what she had imagine for years .

One thing is, Park Ha never knew who Jinyoung is. All she knows is that he is the most handsome guy she has ever seen . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Hyung, you're ready to go to school ?,' Gongchan asked , feeling kinda excited since this time their leader or 'appa' of their group is joining them in the same school . The rest of the members is outside already waiting by their sports cars waiting for the leader and the maknae.

'Nae, Gongchan-ah . Ppali, if not we're gonna be late ! Kaja,' Jinyoung said . 'Wah, looks like hyung is more excited than I am !,' Gongchan said teasingly with a mehrong . Just shrugging it off Jinyoung walk to his friends. 

'Ready to go to a REAL school Jinnyoung-ssi ??' CNU greeted laughing. 'yah , shut up and yeah let's go . They boared on their cars and off to school .

Arriving, a group of female students can be seen from afar . They were screaming and cheering for Jinyoung and s. Usually it was only them 4 but with the addition of Jinyoung, their fanclub number of member is increasing rapidly. 

After parked their cars, in a group they walked towards the office to attend Jinyoung. The fans were screaming and giving gifts. It has always been the maknaes' jobs to take all the gifts and repay them with some aegyos. As soon as they left to the office, the bell rings and students went to their respective classes.

Entering the Principle's office, Jinyoung was greeted by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter