Part 3

Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Mr Jung, where should we head to now?' asked the chauffeur. 'Straight to the mansion,please.' The chauffeur nodded and started driving . Since Jinyoung is the cold ones type -assumed by others- people always thought he is one spoilt brat , but the truth is he is very well mannered and respect others. It'd hard to see Jinyoung ordering people to do things for him. Accept things like doing laundry, cleaning the house, of course are his maids' job. 

Jinyoung had placed Park Ha beside him at the back seat. Watching her sleep, Jinyoung felt so calm. He liked that feeling but never knows what exactly is that feeling. Smiling-but-tried-not-to-be-seen-smiling, he turn on his phone and dialled a number. 'Gongchan-ah, are you home already ?'. It was Gongchan's number he dialled. 'Yeah, just arrived. Wae hyung?' Wondering what could possibly Jinyoung wants since the last time Gongchan saw him, he is with Park Ha. Gonchan betted that Jinyoung wants his help on Park Ha . 'Ani, you know I'm with Park Ha now right ? So can I like borrow your noona's clothes? I think they have the same size, I THINK .' Jinyoung said. Smiling Gongchan replied,'sure hyung . I'll send my man now .. Btw hyung, just a reminder, though you hated how annoying she could be,  treat her well, for now .. at least.'

Gongchan can hear Jinyoung sighs before he hung up on them . The drive to home felt very long today. Jinyoung wondered why .. Maybe because I'm with her, it felt long but so right .. waaaait ! what am I thinking???! Dismissing his thoughts , without he realized, his eyes suddenly went back to the sleeping Park Ha. Soon enough, he himself drifted to sleep too after a tiring day.

'Mr Jung , we've arrived. What should I do with his lady?' his driver asked. 'Just help me tell the maids to prepare a room for her to change and rest. Her clothes should be here by now. I'll take care of this lady.' Jinyoung said oh so charismaticly. The chauffeur noddded and head straight to th mansion to do what he has been told to do. Carefully, Jinyoung picked Park Ha bridal style to the room reserved for her. Jinyoung don't know why, but he felt the need to protect her, maybe because Park Ha seems so fragile right noe. Jinyoung bet that she is such a kind-hearted and soft woman since even the death  of a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter