Chapter 2

Five Seconds

 

Seo Joohyun POV

Well, that guy named Jung Yonghwa wasn’t bad. He was a funny and easy going person. I like him. Unknowingly, i often came to the coffee shop he work at. He made me vanilla latte once in awhile, he often made me citron tea.. he really paid attention to what i said before. I really appreciated that. I usually came to the coffee shop at night, his shift time. If there was a little costumer we would sit together and chatted until the coffee shop closed. He always accompanied me took a bus to my apartment then he went home to his own. His apartment was near the coffee shop, so he took a bus back and forth. By the way, i lived alone in my apartment since my parents were in L.A because of their job. It was made me lonely when i went home alone, but somehow, Yonghwa’s presence lighten up the atmosphere.

Today was my usual visit to his coffee shop but i only saw his sajangnim. I stepped into the shop hesitantly. Was he quit his job?

“Excuse me.. i am looking for Jung Yonghwa...” I asked to him.

“Ah! So many girls ask about him today. He’s absent.” He answered.

“Absent? But he doesn’t quit right?”

“No. I won’t let him.. since he is so popular..” He chuckled.

“Ah ne... Thank you sajangnim..” I bowed.

Where was he? I dialed his phone number but he wasn’t answered it. Aish! I was so worried sick! I tried to called him again and finally he answered.

“Yoboseyo, Joohyun-ah?”

“Yonghwa-yah! Where are you?”

“Yah! Stop call me informally! I am older two years than you!”

Aigoo~ this was always be a matter. He really wanted me to call him Oppa. Pfft~ even he was older than me but i felt that we were at the same age. Never in my life, i called him oppa!

“Yah! Answer me Yonghwa-yah!”

“Aiish Jinjja Seo Joohyun!” She grumbled, “I am  in Heaven club. I have a gig... ah! Why don’t you come here and watch me?”

Gig? What gig? Oh! I remember that he ever mentioned that he had a band and did a gig once in a while.. he told me that his dream was become a musician.

“Where is it?”

“Heaven club. The club when i met you for the first time.”

“Oh.” the memory when i kissed him suddenly flashed in my mind. I chuckled.. I never thought i would come to that club again. “Okay. I’ll come.”

“Perfect. See you then..”

 

***

 

It was so crowded there but most of the guest that night was female. Did they came here because of Yonghwa and his band? Hmm.. I thought no.. he was good looking but i wasn’t sure he was that famous.

I looked at the stage, Yonghwa and other CNBLUE member had already on the stage. They prepared and had a check sound before performed. He seemed noticed me and waved at me. I waved him back and smiled. He mouthed something like “Come closer” to me. I shook my head, it was too crowded there. He pouted at me and glared. Okay okay... i came closer, then. I just didn’t know how i walked through the crowd till i managed to stood right in front of him. He smiled at me coyly.

Yonghwa took his microphone and started to shout, “Are you ready??!!!!”

The cheered was so loud! Okay, they were really famous. For the unfamous indie band they were quite popular. Then they started to play their first song, Geek in the Pink by Jason Mraz. I found that Yonghwa really charming on the stage. The way he played his guitar, the way he sang, the way he enjoyed the stage, the way he put all his emotion to the song... it was mesmerizing. I couldn’t take my eyes from him. So, this was another you, Jung Yonghwa. A charismatic musician who enjoy the music so much.

They sang three song that night. the second song was Wherever You Will Go by The Calling and the last song was their own song entitled One Time. That was energizing song and i, who usually wasn’t into up beat song, could enjoy the song even i cheered and clapped for them.

He often took a glance to me and smiled, pointing his free hand to me. A girl beside me screamed hysterically because she thought that Yonghwa pointed at her. I just couldn’t help to laugh. And there was a time that we locked our gaze quite in a long time. His eyes... i’ve lost in his eyes.. and when he cut the intense stare, i went blank and my heart thumping like crazy. God.. what was that?

 

***

 

“Thanks for coming.” He said after CNBLUE ended their performance. He offered me a glass of lemon juice since he knew that i wasn’t really fond of alcoholic drink.

“That’s a great performance.” I said. Sipped the lemon juice.

“Thanks...”

“Hyung!” Someone called him and approached us. I thought he was the drummer, he is followed by the other member.

“Ah! Guys.. let me intoduce her to you.. “ Yonghwa paused, “I think you already know her.”

“Oh!! Hyung’s kiss stoler!” The tallest guy blurted out.

“Yah! Her name is Seo Joohyun! Don’t act rude like that, jungshin-ah!” Yonghwa shouted at him, “Joohyun, this is Minhyuk, Jungshin and Jonghyun.”

“Anyeong haseyo, Seo Joohyun imnida.” I bowed.

“Wah! I don’t know that you two become friends” Said Jonghyun.

“Ne.. we are a good friend.” I said.

“Are you sure? Hyung didn’t threat you or something because you’ve stolen his first kiss, right?” Said Jungshin.

“Aniyo..” I shooked my head.

“Are you going to go home?” Suddenly Yonghwa asked them.

“Huh? No..” Said Jungshin but cutted by Minhyuk.

“Yes!” Said Minhyuk, “We are tired and want to go home now. Jonghyun hyung also have a morning class tomorow. Kajja!” Then Minhyuk dragged Jungshin and Jonghyun forcefully.

I tilted my head confusedly, “Do they intend to leave us alone?”

“I think so..” Yonghwa chuckled.

“Why?”

“I don’t know.” He shrugged his shoulder, hide his grin. What was in your mind Yonghwa-yah?

“Well, i am going to go home now. I have a morning class too.”

“What? Err.. i’ll accompany you”

“Of course..”

 

***

 

Jung Yonghwa POV

She acted dense or what? She knew that my dongsaeng purposely left us alone but she suddenly wanted to go home. I was kind of dejected. We went to her apartment in silent. Let say that i blame her because she ruined my mood.

“Yah! Why you are sulking like that?” She asked me casually.

“Sulking? Why must i?” I answered her.

“I don’t know. You who act choding and sulking all the time.”

I remained silent. I wasn’t in the mood to argue with her right now. When i walked her to her apartment from bus stop, suddenly rain poured really hard. Great! Just great... my day ended up pathetically.

“Wah! It’s raining! Come on!”

Joohyun pulled my hand and run. Actually, there was no need to run, we were already drenched after all. When we arrived in front of her apartment, she opened the door.

“Yonghwa-yah, why you just standing there? Come in.. it’s raining outside. Just stay for a while till the rain stop.” She said.

I just stood still in front of her. I took a look at her intently. This girl really! Couldn’t she catch my bad mood? Couldn’t she catch my intetion to her? Couldn’t she feel my feeling towards her? Didn’t she know that i actually want her? 

“Yonghwa?” She called confusedly.

I stepped closer to her and without hesitation i held her hips then kissed her, right there at that moment. I just did that instinctively, not knowing what i must to do to please her. All i wanted to do was kissed her.. and nothing more important than that this time.

She didn’t refuse me. She even clutched her hand on my neck, brought me closer to her. We were stumbled and crashed on the wall. I never known that kissing a girl taste this good. Maybe because the girl was her. The intensity and our close proximity heated the kiss. Although our body wet from head to toe it felt so hot. Finally we broke our kiss. She looked at me, still held my body close.

“You really are not experience in kissing..” She said in a hoarse voice.

“Is that an insult?” I asked, annoyed.

“No. Just opinion.”

“So teach me then...”

“With pleasure...”

She kissed me hungrily. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Oh! Just forget about counting. It was strange that she was the one who lead our kiss. She massaged my lips with hers, and nimbled senselessly. It nudge me to took control over her. I imitated what she did, i even add a little bite on her lips and it made her moan. I broke our kiss and looked at her. Her hair was damped, her lips were swollen and her eyes twinkled full of desire. I knew you felt the same way as mine, Joohyun-ah...

“You are a fast learner..” She said.

“Well, thanks. And you are a great teacher too...”

“You know what, Yonghwa-yah. Practice makes perfect.” She was flirting with me boldly.

“I know.”

The second i knew, we were lying on her couch with me hovered above her. Our body stuck like glue and our hands intertwined with one another. We had a great battle of kissing dominance, both of us didn’t want to lose and that felt really good.

After a numerous times of our kissing session, we both still in comfortable silent. I hugged her tightly and rest my head in the crook of her neck while her hand my back gently. Rain still drizzling heavily outside and i secretly thanked to the rain which had choosen the right time to fall.

“We better change our clothes unless we want to get cold.” She said, broke the silence.

“Can’t we just stay like this?” I said.

“No. We’ll catch a cold.”

I got up from her and sat on the empty space beside her, “You don’t like it?” I didn’t know what was on me right now. I felt that i act immature by protesting and whining all the time.

“Why you think like that?” She moved closer to me, hugged me and leaned her head on my shoulder, “I just suggest to change because we are wet. I don’t say that i don’t like what we did earlier.”

I just silent.

“We can continue that... on the shower maybe?” She pecked my lips and left me dumbfounded.

I just watched her left me to the bathroom. She couldn’t be serious right? I leaned to the couch and calmed down my racing heart. I rubbed my chest and feeling my heart still beat uncontrollably. Tonight was way to much that i thought i couldn’t handle my own bursting feeling.

I heard a running water from her bathroom, made my naughty imagination took control of me. i shook my head. No, held your self, Yonghwa-yah. Tonight wasn’t the right time. I still had a lot of time to know her better. I won’t made this just a kind of one night stand. I wanted her not only for just this night. I believed that i want her for my entire life and made her mine for the rest of my life.

“Your turn..” Suddenly her voice distracted me from my own thought.

“Ne? Oh yes..”

“I just only have this for you.” She handed me a bathrobe, “Just put your clothes in the bathroom, i’ll wash it later.” She smiled and run to her room.

 

Seo Joohyun POV

I immediately run into my room, seeking for protection. Oh, i thought i couldn’t stand being in the same room with him without kissing him or touch or.... Yah! Seo Joohyun! Control your mind. Control your mind!

I touched my lips and reminisced what had happened earlier. We kissed. And the kiss was so overwhelming. I hadn’t felt a kiss as intense as the kiss with Yonghwa. I could feel that he never kiss a girl before the second his lips touched mine but after one or two.. he immediately became a kiss monster. And how many times we kissed tonight? It’s countless. But still, i could’t get enough of him. And what was with that bold seduction, Joohyun-ah?? You really invited him to join you in the shower? I must be out of my mind! Aigoo~

I shook my head to gain my consciousness. I opened my cupboard and took my clothes. I took a glance on a lingerie on the corner. Should i wear that? Huh?!! Seriously Seo Joohyun! Get your sense back!! I hit my head and immediately got dressed.

I opened my door and found that Yonghwa is still in the bathroom. I walked to the kitchen and prepared dinner for us. I didn’t remember that i extremely hungry, well my mind kind of distracted back then. It took only ten minutes to prepare the dinner, since i only heat the food.

The dinner is served on the table and i just waited him. The rain still poured outside but the sounds of falling rain could’t cover the drizzling water from another place, yup! Bathroom. It was a super ordinary thing having a man took a bath in my own bathroom. Even Changmin oppa or my other ex never done that before.

My mind started to trail an imagination journey. Yonghwa in my bathroom. Yonghwa without anything on... Stop there Joohyun-ah! I am fanning myself embarrassedly without knowing that Yonghwa had already stood in front of me.

“Wae?” He stood there while rubbing his wet hair with my towel. For a milisecond, i thought that i wouldn’t wash that towel! Oh my! Was i fangirl or something?

“Ani. The dinner is ready.”

“What? You even prepare a dinner for us?” She came closer excitedly.

The closer he got, the more my heart beat so fast. Yonghwa in bathrobe, wet hair, fresh look not to mention his sharp colar bone which peeked through his loose robe.. that was the most devilish seduction and  i could feel the heat crept from my core. Joohyun! You knew that you were great in mind control! You could do this tonight for sure!

“Ye-yes..” I held my breath.

“Can i eat now? I am extremely hungry.”

“Sure.”

He sat beside me and eat happily. I just stared at his cute act. Then he looked at me and fed me.

“Don’t just stare, eat! I know i am handsome but you still need the food for your dinner.” He said while took another spoonfull of rice, “after this you can have me as your dessert.” He winked and continued to eat.

My eye grew wider. What did he say? I started to eat in awe not really believing that he actually said that.

 

Jung Yonghwa POV

When i got out from the bathroom, i saw Joohyun blushed and looked like she lost on her thought. She was fanning herself frantically. I found it very cute. I could assure myself that she was  thinking about me. When i came closer to her, i knew her beautiful eyes were scanning my whole body. What a naughty naughty girl... yet innocent. It’s so amusing that she looked like tortured and held back something.. if not because of my empty stomach, i would jump on her and kissed her all over again. Her eyes was very honest and easy to read, and it said, she wanted me as much as i was. Well, i could manage it later after dinner.

“After this you can have me as your dessert.” I said with flirtatious tone. And yes, i was success made her dazed.

It was a silent dinner for us but it was not awkward, it was full of desire hanging on the air. After i finish with the dinner, i looked at her. She was  nervously playing with her hair. I joined her and took a strand of her hair and twirled it between my fingers. She looked at me and our eyes met.

“Thanks for the dinner. It’s delicious.” I said casually, bring myself closer to her.

“You are welcome.” She laid her hand on my chest and rubed it slowly.

“At least i must wash the dish as my gratitude?” I sneaked my head to her neck, inhaling her sweet scent.

“No need. I just want my dessert now.” She was whispering. Her lips brushed my earlobe and that was enough to ignite my desire.

Without wait any more seconds, i attacked her lips instinctively. I must congratulate myself because i learn how to kiss quickly. It was easy to master it because the one whom i kiss was Joohyun. All i had to do was feeling and falling to my emotion without thinking.

It seems that i had a good job because she grasped my shoulder and brought me closer. Our kiss got deeper, our tongue clashed to each other, hands were all over each body. Her hand sliped trough my robe and started to rub my chest. Her soft yet fierce touch made me fly and burnt me some more. As a response, i run my hand on the countour of her lucious body, traveled the length of her beautiful white legs.

I just didn’t know how long we stayed like that. We just sat there, kissing each other like tomorow never come. I thumbed her swollen lips gently, she curved a sweet smile while holding my hands.

“I just can’t get enough of you.” I said huskily.

“So just do it whatever you want to me.” She whispered.

I smirked and hugged her tightly. “What you want me to do, then?” I rested my chin on her head.

“Stay with me tonight.” She said and hugged me even closer.

 

To be Continued


 

Author's Note :

Hi! this is meluvyuya!

and~~ here's their second kiss... what do you think?

nyahahaha why suddenly i embarrassed myself??

 

CNBLUE I'm sorry MV has out! what do you think? it's cool, ne? 

the song is quite complicated but unique.. uri yong nampyeon is really great, right?

have you listened all of Re:Blue song? what your fave song? i like na naegeboda and coffee shop ^^

 

well, that's all for me.... ^^ hope you enjoy this chap.

i really want to know whether this chap is good enough or not, so give me your opinion ^^

happy reading

 

-meluvyuya-