Chapter 5

Five Seconds

 

Seo Joohyun POV

 

 I have something to tell you. Come to coffee shop after your class, okay? Love you.. kkkk.

 

I smiled at my phone screen. I felt so giddy. Cheesy wasn’t my style, but with him every silly things made me happy. I often found myself smiled stupidly like a teenager. Met him was the best destiny i had ever had. Moreover, our relationship was getting serious.. both mentally and physically. Last night we were.. omo! Thought about that made me hot and blushed!

“He is that good, huh?” Yuri eonni whispered to me, distracted me from my thought. We had a same class today, she took this class again since her grade wasn’t really good.

“He is the best.” I chuckled then put my phone in my bag.

“You must thank me, Hyun-ah!” Said Yuri eonni.

“Yes. Thank you very much, Yuri eonni!” I kissed her cheek.

“Yah!” She gasped a little bit loud and all students turned to see her.

“Yuri-ssi?” Asked the Professor.

“Ah.. no-nothing, Sir. I am sorry.”

The professor just shook his head then continued to teach again.

Yuri eonni glared at me and we remained silent till the end of the class.

 

***

 

I stepped to a familiar coffee shop. From the distance, i could see my popular boyfriend was taking an order from a bunch of girls who shamlessly ogled over him. I sighed, this was dangerous! How dare that girl flirted Yonghwa? I quicken my steps to the coffee shop then swiftly opened the door.

“Welcome!” Said Yonghwa in reflect.

When he saw his costumer was me, she grinned and winked playfully at me. I saw the girl who flirted him before looked shock. She quickly made an order then huffed furiously. Hahaha! Sorry Miss, that guy had already taken.

Yonghwa smiled at me a bit before went to pantry. I watched him made a coffee from my seat. He was so serious and he looked handsome even more. Eh.. wait wait wait! Did i say he looked handsome even more? I chuckled to myself. Since when i adored him so much like this?

Yonghwa came out from pantry then delivered that ’s order.. ah sorry, i wasn’t intend to curse her but the way she flirted with Yonghwa looked like a ! Oh, whatever..  the most important thing was my boy was on his way to my seat.

“Ready to make an order, Miss?” He asked me formally.

“Yes..” I said. He was pretended busy to write my order, “I want iced vanilla latte.”

“We run out of that, Miss. Why don’t you order me instead?” He asked playfully.

I laughed, “Okay.. i want you, right now.”

“Literally?” He raised his brow.

“Yah!” I hit his shoulder, “Stop teasing me! You said that you want to tell something to me, right?”

“Yes.” He looked so serious all of sudden.

“Why?” I asked confusedly.

“I tell you later after i finished my work and close the shop. I’ll make you iced vanilla latte.”

“Okay...”

It was strange. I never saw that kind of expression before. After five minutes he gave my iced vanilla latte then back to work again. This made me more curious. I examined his face and his eyes. He looked happy as usual but for certain reason, i felt he had a burden. He spaced out several times before noticed that i was staring at him then he smiled warmly at me. I really tried to assure myself that there was nothing wrong.

 

After Yonghwa finished his work and closed the shop, we were walking hand in hand to his apartment. Finally we arrived in his apartment and  i prepared to listen whatever he wanted to tell.

“So..?” I asked him.

“Come here..” He spread his hand, brought me to sit beside him, “I want to tell you something.”

“What is it? Good news or bad news?”

He thought for a while, “Both.” He said.

“Okay. Let’s start with the good news.”

He smiled happily at me, “Our song is accepted in major label.”

“What? Oh My God! That is great! Chukae! Chukae!” I hugged him tight. I was really happy! CNBLUE had submitted their self composed song demo to many label, but it came failed again and again. But now, after numerous of rejection, finally his song would be recorded and published commercially, “I am so proud of you! Finally, your dream, CNBLUE’s dream will be come true!”

“Yes! The label is FNC Music. I was contacted by them yesterday! Me and my member is really happy!!” He talked enthusiastically but suddenly his smile faded.

“Why?” I his cheek.

“But we will be trained and got prepared for our debut.” He held my hand and rubbed it slowly.

“Well, I think that is a must right?”

“But not in Korea.”

“What?” For a second i went blank and confused, “What do you mean?”

“We will be trained in Japan for one year.”

“Ne?” He would go to Japan? So this was mean separation?

“Actually i don’t want to leave you.. i don’t want to leave my family.. but..”

“Shh.. No but Yong. You have to go. You must go.” I looked at him right on his eyes to assured him that i was okay. I would survive even without him around.

“But what about us?” His hand cupped my cheek.

“We will be okay.” I smiled at him. “You have to chase your dream as a musician and me too, I’ll chase my own here.. to become an actrees.”

“But it’s one year...”

I chuckled and pecked him on the lips, “I know you can’t live without me.”

“Wonder why...” He snuggled to me and rest his head on my chest, “Why you seem so calm? I am so restless because of this..”

“It just one year. Beside, i must get used to this. After you debut, it must be difficult for us to meet. You will be busy with your schedules.” I said while rubbed my hands lazily on his back.

“Ah! You are right. Ottokhae?”

“Call me often and don’t cheat on my back.”

He laughed “I won’t cheat on you..”

“But there are so many beautiful girl idol out there..”

“There is no one who more beautiful than you, even those idols.”

I laughed, he was too sweet if he started to flirt me. We remained silent, only our soft breath heard in the air. I played his hair with my finger and felt his steady breath on my chest. Was he sleeping? But suddenly his hand trailed my legs, to my thights and moved further upwards, fondled here and there.

“Yah!” I smacked his head.

“Wae?” He asked innocently, not stoping his ministration.

“Do-don’t...” I stammered.

“Don’t what? Don’t stop?” He grinned at me and pulled my shirt off of me. He landed his lips on my chest and left a clear red mark on my skin. He was getting more and more expert with this or it was just me who super sensitive with his touch? I didn’t even know.. all i wanted to do was just feeling him.

His tongue danced on my skin and i found my hand his head, not letting him stop whatever he did to me. He hummed in satisfaction and my skin hard, made me jolted in ecstacy. Our move getting intimate and even hotter. I escaped a moan unconsciously.

“I can’t hold this any longer, Hyun.” He whispered hoarsely on my ear.

“So what are you waiting for?” I replied him.

With my answer, he unhesitatingly carried me to his bedroom. Oh well, seemed we would not sleep tonight and would have a really really good night.

 

***

 

Jung Yonghwa POV

“Good morning!” I greeted my member happily in studio today.

“Morning? It’s already 1 PM, hyung!” Said Jungshin, annoyed.

“Yah! Shut up!” I shouted at him.

“Since you have a girlfriend, you always late if we have a practice in the morning. I wonder why...” Jonghyun grinned at me mischieveously.

“Eh, why? What’s the corelation?” Asked Minhyuk.

“You are a real pabo or you are just pretending?” Asked Jungshin, “I am really sure Yonghwa hyung still tired and sleepy right now....” Jungshin joined Jonghyun to tease me. Okay, okay.. they were boys after all. This kind of “things” must be pop in their minds. Except Minhyuk, he was kind of slow to understand something. Aigoo~ uri clueless Minhyuk!

“Tired? Sleepy? What were you doing last night, Hyung? Did you do some exercise or something?” Asked Minhyuk innocently.

Silence... then we laughed at Minhyuk. Jungshin rolled on the floor and held his stomach, Jonghyun covered his face and i also laughed so hard! Yes, Minhyuk-ah! I did an exercise last night.. a really good exercise....with my girl. Whoops!

“Wah! Yonghwa hyung! Did you actually did that?” Asked Jungshin.

“Did what Jungshin-ah?” I asked him playfully, pretending that i didn’t understand his intention.

“If yes that was wow! You always avoid any little skinship with your ex, but now you really different. She is so good, huh?” Jonghyun commented.

“Hey hyung! Answer me! did you actually do that?” Jungshin still insisted me to answer his question.

“Girlfriend? Skinship? Yonghwa hyung actually do what?” Minhyuk was still bussy with his clueless mind, “Aha!” Suddenly he gasped, “I know it! I understand! Omo, hyung! You actually do.... do that?”

I looked at Minhyuk, amused, “Practice, shall we?” I ignored his question. Sorry, that was my personal bussiness.

“Ah.... Hyung!” Minhyuk protested but in the end, he went and sat infront his drum set.

 

***

 

Seo Joohyun POV

The day has finally come. Tomorrow Yonghwa would go to Japan and started his training with Jungshin, Minhyuk and Jonghyun. I sighed deeply while prepared and rechecked his trunk and all his belonging which he would bring to Japan.

“You’ve already sigh for five times.” Yonghwa said while packing his guitar.

“Is that so?” I asked blankly.

“Don’t be like that, Hyun... you make it even harder for me....”

I looked at him, “I am sorry... i thought i am strong enough...” I walked to him and sat beside him, leaning my head on his broad shoulder, “I’ll miss you....”

“You don’t have to be that strong... i’ll be stronger for you...for us..” He said and my back soothingly.

“Thank you...” I whispered to him. “By the way, have you told your family?”

“Yes. I have told my mother by phone...”

“Ne?” I looked at him with wide eyes, “You should tell your parents directly!”

“I want to.. but my father doesn’t want to see me.. he even doesn’t care if i went to hell.”

“Is it so bad?”

“Yup... he doesn’t see me as his son after i leave my house.”

“How about your mother?”

“She is the best! She always support me whatever i do....” He smiled brightly at me.

Ring! Ring! The bell was ringing.

“Ah! It must be my Omma!” He got up to opened the door.

“What? Your Omma?” I was frantic! He invited his mother to his apartment while i was here! This was the first time i met his mother and this was so sudden! I even didn’t prepare anything! Oh my God! What should i do??? I got up and smoothen my clothes, checked my make up and my hair in the mirror and stood straight groggily.

“Omma!” I heard Yonghwa’s voice from the door.

“Yonghwa-yah~ it’s been i while since i see you! My son become handsome even more!”

“Omma! Your son is always handsome.” He laughed as i waited stiffly in living room.

Yonghwa and his mother finally appeared in front of me. Her mother found me and looked at me in curiousity. She looked at Yonghwa and tilted her head in confusion, signaling that she asked about me.

Yonghwa left her mother side then stood beside me, “Omma, this is Hyun.. she is my wife to-be.”

My eyes widen as he said that... Oh my God! This was mean he proposed me? In front of her mother? I was speechless..

“Omo, omo! What a beautiful daughter-in-law to-be i have...” She smiled at me held my hands.

“An-anyeong haseyo, Seo Joohyun imnida” I bowed to her.

“Anyeong..” She spoke in banmal, “Yonghwa talk about you a lot but this is the first time i see you directly..”

“Really? Gamsahamnida.” I bowed again.

“Don’t be formal like that and call me omma..” She smiled warmly.

“Ne, O-omma..”

“Yes, that’s good.” She still held my hands and brought me to couch and sat, “I believe you help him a lot.”

“Ne. i help him to pack his things..” I answered.

“No.. that’s not what i mean. Since he tell me about you, he seems even brighter than before.. i am glad he meet a right person and i hope we’ll become family soon.”

“Ne? Ne, Omma..” I blushed. I never realized that i made Yonghwa like that since i never knew how he was before i met him.

“Omma! Why you tell her about this? This is embarassing!” He said as he put a cup of tea on the table.

“That’s the fact, son! Hyun must know this!”

Yonghwa just grinned to his mother then sat beside me, hugged me from behind.

“Yong!” I gasped and warned him. How come he did this when his mother was around?

“Wae?” He looked at me with innocent eyes.

“Omo! That’s new! He never snuggle like that! even with me!” Yonghwa Omma said.

“Ne?” I blushed even more and laughed nervously.

“Omma.. Stop it.” Said Yonghwa but he didn’t let go of me.

Yonghwa’s mother just smiled and took a sip of her tea, “You only give me tea, Son? No cookies or else?”

“I don’t have it, Omma. Sorry.”

“Just buy some, okay.. Palli” Yonghwa’s Mother insisted him.

Yongwha tilted his head in confusion. I knew he sensed something strange about her mother but he let it go and went out to buy some food.

As soon Yongwa left, Yonghwa’s mother turned to me with serious face, “Hyun-ah..” She called.

“Ne, Omma.” I answered groggily.

“Thank you..” She said with teary eyes.

“Ne? Why, Omma?”

“Because you change him.. a lot. I know he change because of your presence.” She rubbed my hands slowly, “He more cheerful and lively nowadays. Since his Appa offend him, he barely smile genuinely like that, mostly he make a force smile. I am so worried but oneday he asked me out to meet and i saw a different aura from him. Then he started talk about you...”

I was speechless. Did i make a huge impact on him just like his mother told me? unbelievable! For God sake i wasn’t doing anything! I just fell in love with him, that’s it! The one whom deserved this thank was him, not me. I was really thankful because he, the one who  i believed my true love, appeared on my life.

“As a mother, i am really happy to see him like that. thank you Hyun-ah..” She looked at me with warm eyes. I felt like crying, i was so touched, “One more thing, please take care of him well.”

“Omma, it’s hard to fulfill your request since he will be in Japan....”

“Just love him like you used to. It’s enough for me....”

I smiled warmyl at her, “I will, Omma... I promise.”

“I am home!” I heard Yonghwa’s voice from the door, ended our secret conversation.

 

***

 

Seo Joohyun POV

Today was the day. I built my strength since last night for today. I built my strenght to not cry in front of him and gave the brightest smile for him, assured him that i was okay so he could went to Japan in peace.

I sat in silence while watching Yonghwa, Jungshin, Jonghyun and Minhyuk said good bye with their family. All of them made their own small group, chatted and hugged for the last time. I just saw Yonghwa and Omma talked, giving a family privacy for both of them. Yonghwa glanced at me and motioned to come to him. I got up from my seat then walked to him.

“Why you just sit there?” He asked.

“Uhm.. i just want to leave you and Omma alone..”

“It’s enough with me, so it’s my turn to sit and wait.” Said Yonghwa’s mother. She patted my shoulder then went away.

We both just looked at each other. No words formed in our lips. My head was blank, i couldn’t think. I was too concentrating on holding my tears.

“You finally go.” I said to brake the silence.

“Yes.”

“Take a good care of yourself.”

“Yes.”

“Be serious with your training.”

“I will.”

“Call me often.”

“Of course.”

“Do your best and come back soon.....”

Yonghwa didn’t answered then hugged me tight. I felt like i was melting in his embrace. I hugged him back and patted his back. He released our hug and looked to my eyes.

“I love you, Hyun-ah.... remember that.”

“Always” Then he leaned to kiss my lips. I would remember this and kept it in my memory for whole year in case i missed him. How his sweet lips captured mine, how arms linked on me possessively and how his presence always filled my day... One year Seo Joohyun! It wouldn’t be long...

“I must go. Take care, Hyun...” He said.

I waved at him and other CNBLUE’s member, smiled as bright as i could. Omma held my hands tight beside me. After Yonghwa left and couldn’t be seen anymore, a warm tears melted on my cheek. I wiped it quickly. Don’t cry, Joohyun! If i cried now, how could i spent a year without him around? Maybe i would die because of sadness. He would back... he would back to Korea and back to me, certainly.

 

To Be Continued


 

Author's note :

Hello it's meluvyuya..

seems i often do update nowadays.. kkk~~

btw, SNSD will begin their arena tour and CNBLUE with their world tour.

i heard singapore and hongkong have already confirmed for CNB concert. waa lucky you!

i hope my country, Indonesia is on the list. jebal! >.<

btw i want to promote my twitter account it's @mlvyy let's become friend and spazz about yongseo! haha.

that's all from me.

to all readers and subscribers, this is for you! thank you and happy reading!