Chapter 3

Five Seconds

 

Seo Joohyun POV

I opened my eyes in the morning and found a strong arm circling my waist. Yes, we spent the night together, but no.. we didn’t do it. Yeah, you knew what i mean, right? I thought that was too fast and gladly he thought the same way too. So we just laid on the bed, hugged each other, talked more till we fell asleep. I sighed and turned around to face him. He was still sleeping, allowing me to learn his face closer. My eyes automatically locked to his lips. His lips.... i my own lips. It was okay right if i had one peck? Then i kissed his lips once. Uhmm.. once wasn’t enough.. twice then.. err.. maybe once more?

“You have attacked me even in early morning..” His lips was moving on mine. Omo! I got caught!!

I was speechles and got back to my position.

“You must be punished for stealing three kisses from me.”

He rolled so he was above me. I closed my eyes and i felt his lips laid on mine, but not so long. He moved to my neck and started to kiss there. He and every inch of my skin. I tilted my head and grabbed his head, brought him closer as my permission to him. He moved lower and lower.. his swift hand succesfully my shirt. I gasped hard as i felt his wet mouth kiss just right above my chest. My head went blank as he on my skin. This was too hot for our morning...

RING! RING! RING!

My alarm clock distracted our hot morning session. I grabbed my phone and shut the alarm.

“Looks like we have to stop..” I grinned to him.

“Andwee~” He hugged me like a kid.

“Yah! I have a class this morning!” I slapped his back lightly.

“Don’t go.” He mumbled.

“Eyy... What about you? You don’t haven any practice with your band today?”

“I do.”

“So let’s get up!”

“Arraseo..” He whined but still got up from me. But suddenly he trapped me again.

“What?” I asked him confusedly.

“So, what are we?” He asked.

What were we? Friend? No. Friend didn’t kiss each other, friend didn’t touch intimately each other, friend didn’t spend the night together in the same bed while cuddling each other and friend didn’t make out in the morning the moment we opened our eyes.

“I am not sure we still friend.” I said.

“I guess so..”

“So..?” I asked him back.

“I still don’t know, actually.”

It was so amazing that we had a same tought. Me, myself too didn’t know what relation that bound us. So it was glad to know that we weren’t force each other to have some kind of committed relationship.

“Just enjoy for what we are now...” I smiled and his face.

“Okay..” He pecked my lips then got up, “You don’t mind if i take a bath first?”

 

Jung Yonghwa POV

I got up immediately after i pecked her lips. I really really need a cold shower. I reminisced what we had done this morning. Our passionate kiss, her lovely gesture when she responded and lastly her easy going thought about our realationship. I thought she was a match for me. We had many differences but had many similarities at the same time and i was comfortable with her. I asked her what kind of realtionship we were into, to make sure about her feeling. If we wanted to hook me into serious realtionship, then i didn’t mind, although i was still not sure. But gladly she had the same thought as me.

It just weird yet amazing. I woke up and found her beside me, had breakfast together with her and dropped her in her university. She held my hand, kissed me and waved at me.

“I’ll see you in the coffee shop.” She said.

I waved at her, smilling like a fool. Then i went to my own apartement and got prepare to practice in the studio.

 

***

 

I looked blankly at the window in the coffee shop. I was waiting for Joohyun to come. Aish, why she hadn’t come yet? I scaned my eyes on my customer boringly then i caught one of them stared at me. And he was a man, heck! Was he a gay? I broke our eyes contact and tried to foccus on something else.

Then the one whom i was waiting for finally come. Joohyun opened the door, smiled brightly and walked straight to me. I was about to greet her but interfered by someone’s voice..

“Joohyun-ssi!!” A man who stared at me previously called her. Eh? So he knew Joohyun?

Joohyun turned to him, “Ne?”

That man stood up and approached her nervously, “Joo-joohyun-ssi” He repeated.

“Yes?” Joohyun looked confused. Seemed she didin’t know him.

“I am Cho Kyuhyun. I often see you here so i come here to meet you.”

“Why?”

“Actually i like you...”

What?! I was shock! That stranger nonchalantly said that he liked Joohyun! My Joohyun! You better stepped back, dude! She was mine! I walked towards them and stood beside Joohyun.

“I am sorry, but she is already taken.” I was circling my hand around her shoulder. I just didn’t want that brat came near to her. Called me possessive or crazy, i didn’t mind that!

“You?” The guy named Cho Kyuhyun looked at me from head to toe with a disgusted look. Yah! You wanted me to punch you Mister?

“Yes. Me.” I said.

“Impossible! The low rank man like you don’t deserve her. How could she have a coffee shop keeper as her boyfriend?” He said arrogantly.

“And what are you?” Joohyun spoke up, “the one who look down on someone even lower..”

My heart bloomed with happiness. Joohyun defended me..

“What?” He looked at Joohyun. His eyes widen in surprise then stomp out of the shop furiously.

“Woah! What was that? do you know him, Joohyun-ah?” I asked.

“Molla.” She shrugged her shoulder, “Just forget that Yonghwa, better you make me vanilla latte.” She smiled widely at me.

“As your wish, beautiful.”

 

 

Seo Joohyun POV

I thought that man named Cho Kyuhyun would never appeared again in front of me. But i was wrong, he often popped up from nowhere and greeted me everyday. And that was kind of annoying.

“I think he likes you.” Hyoyeon eonni gave comment. We were now at cafetaria, enjoying our lunchtime in peace.

“Yes eonni. He said that, boldly” I answered.

“Mwo? But he is good looking. Why don’t you give it a try?” asked Yuri eonni.

“I am not interested.” I said.

“She has already hooked by the man in the club.” Said Sunny eonni.

“Who?” Asked Yuri eonni.

“The man whom kissed by uri hyeonni~” Said Sunny eonni.

“Really? Wow! It end up more than just a game. You must thanked us, Hyeonni~” Yuri eonni patted my shoulder happily.

“Maybe.. but that’s not the problem now. Cho Kyuhyun’s terror much more important. I really want to get rid of him!” I said.

“Just say that you have a boyfriend. That man, who’s his name? say that he is your boyfriend!” said Hyoyeon eonni.

“His name is Jung Yonghwa. He has! Yonghwa told him to stay away from me, but i think he won’t give up and it frighten me.”

“Omo! He is coming Hyeonni~” Said Yuri eonni.

Damn! That man again? I didn’t want to turn my body. I didn’t want to meet him. But my wish wasn’t granted because i could hear a footstep came nearer and nearer.

“Anyeong, Joohyun-ah!” Said Kyuhyun. What the hell? How dare he called me informally?

“Hmm..” I answered unenthusiastically.

“This is for you.” He handed me a bouquet of flower.

“Thanks. But you don’t have to. I’ve already have a boyfriend.. so please..”

“I don’t believe you. That coffee shop keeper isn’t your boyfriend, right? it just your trick to make me chase you more.” He said confidently.

Mwoyaa??!! Where were those confidence come from? Argh! I just wanted to smack his head with his flower bouquet.

“Please! I don’t like you! So leave me alone!”

I stood up and left Kyuhyun and my eonnies behind. I didn’t care anymore! I walked away and unconsciously heading to Yonghwa’s coffee shop. I didn’t imagine that i would not reach his place, someone grabbed my hands and pulled me to an alley. I was so shock to find the one who dragged me was Cho Kyuhyun! I just didn’t realize that he followed me.

“Don’t play with me Seo Joohyun! Once i tell you are mine so be it!”

He grabbed my hand so tight then kissed me forcefully. Andwe! Andwe! Yonghwa, please help me! I struggled as much as i could, but he was stronger. I kicked his pelvis, wished that will stop him.

“Ouch!!” He bent down.

In the midst of chaos, i forced my feet to run. Run away from him.. left him behind hope he couldn’t follow me.

“I’ll ruin him!!!!” He shouted.

His scream startled me then i turned to him, “What do you mean?”

“I can do anything to get you even destroy that low shop keeper!”

“Don’t touch him!!”

“I will.”

“No, you can’t!!!” I screamed at him.

“I can. I am rich and have a power and i will show you..”

I couldn’t react and just stared at him horrifiedly. Without looking back, i ran from him as fast as i could. I stopped in front of Yonghwa’s cofee shop. He was serving a cup of coffee to one of the costumer with his usual bright smile.

I didn’t want to lose his smile. I didn’t want to lose his warm touch. Now, i knew my own feeling. I love you, i love you Jung Yonghwa.

 

***

 

The next day, after i finished my class, i intended to go to Yonghwa’s cofee shop. I was so happy and giddy. Today was the right time to tell him my feeling. I didn’t know how he would react but i was sure that he loved me too.

When i entered the cafe the person who i saw in the counter wasn’t him, it was his sajangnim. Did he absent again? But why? He wasn’t sick right? Last time i saw him, he was as cheerful as usual. I approached sajangnim and greeted him.

“Annyeong haseyo, Sajangnim.” I bowed.

“Annteong haseyo! Can i help you?”

“Does Yonghwa absent today?”

“Yes.” He scanned me with his curious gaze, “Ah! I remember you! i often see you with Yonghwa!”

I smiled and nodded.

“Don’t you know? He said that he is sick.”

“What? He is sick?” I was so worried! I should see him! “Do you have his apartement address?”

“Eh? You don’t know where he lives?”

I shook my head, “Please tell me, Sajangnim.”

“Ok! Ok! I’ll check his data. His address must be written on his CV.”

 

***

 

After i got the address from Sajangnim, i imdediately ran to his apartment which was not far from the cafe. I successfully found it and knocked it. I waited, but no one opened it. Did he really sick so bad? Oh my God! Please open the door! I banged it unpatiently.

“Yes.. yes.. i am coming..” I heard his voice behind the door.

The door swung open and revealed Yonghwa in front of me and I was shocked! He wasn’t the cheerful Yonghwa with bright eyes and playfull smile. Now, his face was swollen here and there with a shade of purple, his lips was cutted and stained with dry blood.

“Yonghwa-yah!!” I approached him and hugged him, “What happen to you? Tell me, what happen to you?”

He patted my back, “I am okay, Joohyun-ah!”

I pulled myself, “Okay? You are definitely not okay! Look at you!” I trailed my finger on his bruises.

He flinched.

“I am sorry!” I gasped.

“No! It’s okay..” He ruffled my hair and held my hand, leading us to sit on the couch.

“What happen to you?” I asked him again.

“I just don’t know, Joohyun-ah. When i went home last night, two scary men approached me and beat me with no reason!”

“What?” I was shocked when i heard that.

“And the most surprising thing was i saw Cho kyuhyun. He was on the scene last night.”

“Oh my, Yonghwa-yah, I am sorry.” I held his hand tightly.

“Why? You are not the one who beat me.”

“It’s because of me...” I sobbed, “Actually, Cho Kyuhyun likes....me. He force me to be his girlfriend but i don’t want. He knows that you are close to me so i think he kind of jealous. He said that he will hurt you if i don’t want to be his girl friend.” I paused, “Should i be his girlfriend?”

“What? Hell no!” He spatted.

“I don’t want him to hurt you, Yonghwa-yah. I love you....”

“NE?” His eyes widened, “say it again, Joohyun-ah...”

“What?”

“You say, you love me...”

Eh? Did i say that? I just didn’t realized that i had said those three words. Oh my honest heart.

“Ye-yes, Yonghwa-yah. I don’t know why, but i love you....” I said bravely. At first i was actually intended to confess to him, right? Well, this was the right time.

He smiled at me like a child and hugged me tight, “If you love me, why you said that you will be Cho Kyuhyun’s girlfriend? Not me?”

“I don’t want you being hurt... because of me.”

He released the embrace and looked at me, “I can bear it, Joohyun-ah. So please, just be mine.” He kissed me carefully. I knew his lips was hurt, so i held myself to not ravished his lips.... yet i wanted it so bad.

He broke the kiss and chuckled, “I bet you want to kiss me senselessly right know.” He patted my head, “Be patient, Joohyun-ah! After i recover, i let you to do everything you want.”

I smirked, “Everything?” I stared at him with the most devilish stare. My hands trailed his thight up and down.

“Oh sh*t, Seo Joohyun! Don’t flirt me that way!”

 

***

 

Jung Yonghwa POV

Last night was one of the best night i had ever had. I never tought that having a girlfriend was this overwhelming. Maybe it was because of her, Seo Joohyun. With her, i could feel the spark, with her, i felt so alive..

She spent the night at my apartment but unfortunately, i was on a bad condition. So we just laid on my bed, hugged each other, exchanged silly sweet words and slept in each other arms. For the second time, i woke up with Joohyun beside me. I felt so blessed.

My day was perfect. I dropped Joohyun to her university and went to practice studio. My head was full of inspiration and i poured it into my new song. She was my miracle and i wanted to be close to her, every seconds, every minutes, every day, forever. I chuckled myself. Since when i became this cheessy? Thank God i found her and i wouldn’t let her go. Even Cho Kyuhyun couldn’t stop me to love her.

 

***

 

I finished my part time job in coffee shop this day. As usual, Joohyun was here to accompany me, even she helped me to clean up the cafe. 

“Ready to go home?” I asked to her and offered my hand.

“Yes.” She grabbed my hands.

“Jashik!” I chuckled. I felt like a teenager, even holding hands make me happy. We had done more than holding hands but still... feeling his soft hands on mine was so beyond good.

We walked to the road to caught bus but suddenly a familiar men blocked our way. One of them forcefully dragged her from me and the other started to punch me!

“Yonghwa-yah!!!” Joohyun screamed.

The man who held Joohyun muffled . Me and Joohyun were dragged forcefully into an empty alley. And there, i saw that bastard! Cho Kyuhyun stood arrogantly. Joohyun was brought to Cho Kyuhyun and me was beaten mercilessly. My last wound hand’t fully recover yet so this sudden attack really hurt me so much. I tried hard to fought him back but it was useless. I could saw Cho Kyuhyun spread his hand to Joohyun. Heck!

“Don’t touch her you bastard!!” I shouted angrily and it was granted by a hard knocked on my stomach. I spatted a blood from my mouth and my level of consciousness was very bad.

I heard Joohyun screamed horrifiedly in distance. Yonghwa! You must survive. If you didn’t, who would protect her? I promised her that i could bear this! My eyes roamed all over that place, hope there was something i could use to hit this man. Fortunately, i found a big rock not far from me. I crawled and successfully grabbed that rock and hit that right on the man’s head. He wasn’t an easy opponent, it seemed that his head made from iron or something, so i hit him several times more until he collapsed.

I searched where Joohyun were frantically and she was with Cho Kyuhyun. I didn’t know why, but there was only Cho Kyuhyun and Joohyun. His bodyguard was nowhere to be seen. I didn’t know what were they talking about but Cho Kyuhyun seemed really into the conversation. He put a smug smile, one of his hand played with Joohyun’s hair. Sh*t!! No one could touch her! I gained my strength and secretly approched them. When my distance with Cho Kyuhyun nearer, i ran to him and without wasting time i punched his stomach as hard as i could. He was weak, that was why he need bodyguards. Just one punch he kneeled on the ground and grunted.

“Don’t. Touch. Her!!” I punched him on the face three times.

“Yonghwa stop!” Joohyun pulled me.

“No! I want him to know that he can’t have you!” I kicked him several times until he couldn’t stand up anymore.

“Jung Yonghwa!!” She pulled me harder. I obeyed her and left Cho Kyuhyun before he could call his bodyguard.

Joohyun dragged me to the road and got the taxi. After got beaten by Cho Kyuhyun’s bodyguard and beat Cho Kyuhyun himself, my body got weaker and weaker. I laid my head on Joohyun’s shoulder.

“To the hospital, please.” I heard Joohyun talked to the driver. Her voice seemed so far way, my head geting heavier and everything went black.

 

To Be Continued

 


 

Author's Note :

Hi! This is meluvyuya!

kkkk~ btw, i am so happy yesterday! we are all happy yesterday, arent we?

CNSD in mubank really daebak! i am so surprise when seohyun and yoona interview CNBLUE!! how come? omg!! this is called destiny maybe? fufufufu. but the funny thing is seohyun talk cutely while Yonghwa is super stiff, he even didn't smile at all! maybe he restrain himself to not jump on her and hug her? haha. i don't know..

and in the encore, yonghwa stand right behind seohyun! he stand so far away from his dongsaeng.. kkk~ maybe he protect her from those ogling fanboy of seohyun? kkk~ and snsd and cnblue greet each other warmly in the ending!! it's cute when jungshin call seohyun and they wave to each other.. should i ship jungseo? kkkk~~

ahh!! i am so happy! happy! let's go to gochun together goguma!

yongseo is real!