Chapter 6

Five Seconds

 

 

Seo Joohyun POV

It had been six months since Yonghwa went to Japan. So far, our relationship was fine. He barely called me because he was busy but we still contacted each other. We had no problem with communication because we had commited before. We were serious about this relationship and we promised to trust each other.

I was fine here in Seoul but sometimes i felt empty. Yes, it was sad but i could overcome it. I started to join audition for  CF or drama, since i was from teather major. So it made me busier. I felt that i had to start to reach my dream become an actrees. Yonghwa did the same too, i couldn’t lose from him.

So far, i hadn’t called by any production house. It was kind of frustrating, but i must be patient. Nothing instant in this life. I must work harder, so I intended to search another audition in internet. I opened my laptop and connected it to internet. As usual I also opened the entertainment site and i caught something... A picture of CNBLUE was on that site! Wah! I thought they only did training but they had already gain popularity. Yonghwa told me that they often did a street performance as a part of their training. Maybe this was a news about that. I clicked their picture and all of the news related to them popped on my laptop screen.

 

Japanese Citizen Amazed With A Good Looking Street Performer Named CNBLUE

CNBLUE A Newly Trainee Group From FNC Music Got A Lot Of Attention

Video CNBLUE’s Performance In Shibuya Street

 

I read the title of each article, felt so proud and satisfied. Yonghwa was actually did it! he and his band started to gain acknowledgement. I scrolled down the article and found something... something that shocked me..

 

An Affair between Lead Vocal of CNBLUE and A Famous Japanesse Actrees

 

What the hell?

I opened the article and found a picture of Yonghwa were hugged by a beutiful girl. It said that the girl in a picture was a famous actrees. I didn’t even want to know her name. all my attention was on how their pose seemed so intimate on that damn picture. That clinged shamelessly on him. The picture was taken in the place like a night club.. How could he do this to me? How came he never told me about this? I immediately grabbed my phone and called him. I waited for bout five seconds and he answered me.

“Yeoboseyo, Hyun~” He answered cheerfully.

“I hate you, Jung Yonghwa!” I shouted at him, throwing all of my anger to him.

“Ne?! Yah.. don’t play like this! It’s not funny you know?”

“I am not playing with you!! How could you cheat on my back?” I was breathless but i maintained my voice to stay steady.

“What are you talking about?” He started to feel annoyed.

“Your picture with that so called a famous actrees spreads all over internet!”

“What?!” He paused for a second and continued to talk again, “No! that’s not like what you see!”

“So you admit that you actually go out with that ?!”

“She is the one who cling on me! I don’t even like her!” He shouted back at me.

“But i am sure you enjoy that, right? How’s that feel? Is it satisfying being touched by a famous actrees?”

“SEO JOOHYUN!!!!!”

His scream startled me. Never once he ever shout angrily at me like that. “Wh-what now? You start to scream at me?!” I stutered, refused to lose my defence.

“Hyun-ah..” His voice soften, “We are mature enough. So please, don’t be upset and mad just only because of this. We promised before that we must trust each other. I am not cheat on you! you get that?!”

“How can i trust you after i saw that damn picture? It’s clear enough...” I started to sob and my tears unknowingly fell on my cheek.

“It means that you don’t love me that much..” He sighed tiredly.

“What? So now you blame me?” I raised my voice in anger.

“Hyun-ah.. Please, don’t mistaken  my words. I believe you are a smart girl.. Honestly, i am kind of angry when you bring this topic up and you said that i cheat on you. How come i am so stupid to leave you for that girl?”

I didn’t answer.

“Listen to me..” Yonghwa continued, “You are not in a clear mind right now. Calm yourself and think about this once more. Once again i tell you, i love you Seo Joohyun.. and my love will never change. It takes 22 years of my life to find you and i never let you go, remember that!”

I cut the phone off without say anything. I held myself and sobbed silently. Was it me who exaggerate everything? I felt so hurt and embarrased at the same time. I didn’t know which hurt me the most. Hurt because of that damn picture or hurt because of dissapointing Yonghwa and doubting his love to me... I didn’t know.... i just didn’t know...

 

Jung Yonghwa POV

She cut the phone off without said anything?? What the hell? Seo Joohyun! You made me crazy! I put my phone harshly on my table and made a loud “bang” sound.

“Hyung, what happen??” Asked Minhyuk. His hand held his chest, his small eyes widened in surprise.

“No. Nothing.” I asnwered flatly.

“You have a quarel with your girl right, hyung?” Asked Jonghyun while tunned his guitar.

“Yes.” I massaged my temple.

“I think i know the reason.” Said Jungshin while concentrating on his laptop, “I find this.” He showed a picture of me with a girl, a picture that Hyun saw.

“Oh my God! I don’t know someone take the picture of it!” I gasped.

“Oh well, Hyung. You are so unlucky! I know how hard you deny that y girl, once we performed in that night club.” Said Jungshin.

“Yah maknae! You are cursing!” Jonghyun commented.

“I just being honest. She is a great actrees but she is no more than a ! I don’t like her.” Said Jungshin.

“Say that to Hyungsoonim, Jungshin-ah!” Said Minhyuk. He always called Joohyun, Hyungsoonim.

“I will! Give me your phone, Hyung!” Jungshin spread his hand to me.

“Andwe. She must trust me because she want to.. not because convinced by someone else.” I said.

“You’ve got the point, hyung!” Jungshin nodded in agreement.

“But how if hyungsoonim still not trust you?” Asked Minhyuk.

“She will. I am sure about that.”

 

***

 

Seo Joohyun POV

It had been a week since i fought with Yonghwa. I didn’t try to call him neither he did. I was glad he didn’t call me. I hadn’t made up my mind yet. My mind was in a mess. I always repeated the same question over and over again, why my heart waver? Why i didn’t trust him? Why i angry at him? I massaged my temple tiredly and leaned my head on the table, let the silence of the library seeped on my brain.

“Hyeonni..” Hyoyeon eonni patted my shoulder.

“Eonni!” I snapped and lifted my head to see Hyoyeon Eonni sat in front of me.

“You look teribble.. no phathetic more suitable.”

“I am..” I sighed.

“Tell me what’s wrong, Hyeonni...” She rubbed her hands on mine.

“We fight, Eonni...”

“Why? I thought both of you are okay..”

“We are okay... till some damn thing ruin everything!”

“What’s that?”

“A picture of him and a Japanesse actrees spread all over internet. Obviously he cheat on me, right Eonni?” I looked intently at her, seeking a confirmation of my statement.

“Hyeonni... What you see isn’t always what exactly happen...” She smiled at me.

“Perfect! And now you blame me too, Eonni?” I pushed her hands off of me.

“Hyeonni... please think again about this. Talk to him!”

“I did! And it didn’t help at all...”

“What did he say?”

“He said that he never cheat on me...”

“Uh uh, and..?”

“He said that i didn’t love him enough to trust him...”

“Yes.. and?”

“He said that he love me...”

“And you don’t trust him? After he said that?”

I just silent.

“Hyeonni, i think you just miss him too much. Because he isn’t around, you feel insecure. And that picture come in the right time, so your heart start to waver. Moreover, you looked so tired and stress because of all your audition.” Hyoyeon eonnie my hair gently, “Well, i don’t know Yonghwa well but from what i hear from you, he is a good person.”

“I know, Eonni...”

“You know what?”

“Err... I know that i...” I sighed. I didn’t want to admit that all of Hyoyeon Eonni’s words were true. I was just insecure because he wasn’t around.

“Well, you don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to. But you know the right person to tell your feeling, right?” Hyoyeon patted my back and left me alone again, gave me some privacy to gain my own courage to call certain person.

I looked at his number on my phone for a full minute. I was still hesitate but if i didn’t call him everything wouldn’t be settle. Oh! Come on, Joohyun! Finaly, I tapped the call button.

“Yoboseyo, Hyun?” Yonghwa answered from the other line. Hearing his soft voice hurt me. How came i ever doubted him? “Hyun?” He called me again.

“Yong-Yonghwa..” I whispered.

“Yes?”

“Yonghwa... I..I..” I didn’t know why the word “Sorry” was really hard to say.

“Hyun... I am sorry. It’s my fault. I can’t protect your feeling well... I am really sorry...”

“What? No, Yonghwa! It’s my fault.. I..”

“Shh.. It’s okay.. I already promised to you after all.. I said that i would be stronger for you, but i failed. I’m not stronger enough to protect you.. Sorry.”

“Yong...” I was speechless. I was the one who didn’t trust him. I was the one who angry at him. I was the one who backstabbed him. But why? He was the one who said sorry. I started to sobbed... I just couldn’t hold my tears anymore.

“Hyun.. please don’t cry...”

“I am sorry, Yonghwa.”

“Don’t be sad.. please?”

“But I..”

“No ‘but’, Hyun... It’s enough. This problem really make me crazy! I hardly concentrate on my practice!” He chuckled.

“Ne? I am really sorry...”

“Geumanhae, Hyun... The most important thing is now you aren’t made at me anymore and that’s good..” He sighed in contentment.

“Thank you...” I said sincerely, “And I love you....”

“I love you more..”

“Aish! what’s with that cheesy line?” I laughed at him.

“It’s true, though.” He chuckled deeply, “Hyun?”

“Hmm?”

“I miss you...”

“I miss you more, Yong...”

 

***

 

Jung Yonghwa POV

I flopped on the couch after another street performance. Jungshin hurriedly went to bathroom to take a bath, that one really cared about his body. Jonghyun laid on his bed, enduring his hungry stomach while Minhyuk went out to buy us dinner.

I scrolled my phonebook and called Joohyun. Beep. Beep. Beep. No one answer. That was strange.. she never missed answer my call.. I tried to call her again but there was still no answer. Maybe she had already sleep? So i sent her a message.

 

Hyun~ Sleeping already? I have just finish my performance. I am so tired T.T. Good night ^^

 

As i tapped sent button, Minhyuk arrived with our dinner. But not only dinner he brought, there was someone else who came with him.

“Anyeong Haseyo~” That person greeted me.

“Joohyun?!!” I stood up from the couch. I couldn’t believe my eyes! Was that really Seo Joohyun? My Hyun??

“Yong~” She smiled cheerfully at me.

“What? How...?” I lost words.

“Why? You aren’t happy to see me?” She asked.

“No! Of course not! But why you don’t tell me you will come?”

“It’s a surprise for you....”

“Yes, Hyung... it’s a surprise for you, but not for me.” said Minhyuk while put the dinner on the table.

“You know this?” I asked to Minhyuk.

“Yes. Jungshin and Jonghyun hyung also know this...”

“So i am the most stupid here who doesn’t know anything...?” I sulked.

“I’ve already said that, Yong.. this is a surprise for you! i contact Minhyuk to fetch me in airport since i don’t know Japan.”

“But still.. i will be happier if you contact me instead of Minhyuk..” I said.

“Hyung, you just being jealous, ne?” Asked Minhyuk.

“Shut up you kid!” I smacked Minhyuk’s head.

“Appoo!!” He groaned.

“Enough, Yong!” She warned me.

“Okay.. okay..” I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the couch.

“Ah!! Finaly! Food!!” Jonghyun popped like ghost all of sudden.

“Anyeong haseyo, Jonghyun Oppa!” She greeted him.

“Wait! You call him Oppa but you call me only by name? That’s not fair!” I said, burned in jealousy.

“Jonghyun Oppa older than me..” She said while chewed her meat.

“I also older than you...”

“You are always Yong for me.” She fed me a spoonfull of rice to shut me up. Aish!!

“Hyung, i said that she can stay here. Is it okay? Jungshin and Jonghyun hyung have already agree...” Said Minhyuk.

“You don’t have to ask. Of course she must stay here... Where else?” I said after i swalowed the rice, “Hyun will sleep with me, so you sleep with Jonghyun and Jungshin, arraseo!” I said to Minhyuk. Our flat only had two bedroom. Jonghyun and Jungshin shared a room and i was with Minhyuk.

“Oh? You... you will sleep in the same room?” Minhyuk choked his meal. Jonghyun patted his back calmly. Joohyun also choked and it was me who patted her back.

“Of course they will. Stop being senseless, Minhyuk-ah.” Said Jonghyun calmly. Minhyuk’s face become red.

I took a glance to Joohyun and her face also as red as Minhyuk’s face.

 

***

 

“How’s your collage and audition?” I asked. We laid on my bed, hugged each other.

“My collage is good but i haven’t passed any audition yet. I am little bit stress, so i decided to go to Japan and meet you.”

“Sorry, i can’t help you.. i just can pray for the best. I know you are strong, you must not give up.”

“Of course.. You are not give up until now and so am i..”

“Yes.. that’s my girl.” I hugged her tighter, “It’s been a long time since i hug you like this.” I said while her arm gently.

“Uhm..” She hummed on my chest.

“Yah.. are you sniffing on me?” I chukcled.

“You smell so good, Yong.. i really miss this..” She snuggled closer and tighten her hands on my body.

Her warm breath penetrated through my thin shirt and that was kind of . I looked at her face, her eyes closed peacefully. Would she angry if i...... my body reacted faster than my brain. My lips succesfully landed on her neck. I kissed lightly at first but my desire took over me. I deepen the kiss and her neck. She slightly moaned and tilted her head for me.

She moved under my kiss, her eyes snapped open and our gaze met. Her lips curved a smile then pulled my face to her, made our lips met and it turned to a hot kiss battle. She straddled me and trapped me under her. I felt her hands roamed on my chest. I groaned delightfully.

She chuckled, “Be quite, can’t you? Your dongsaeng might be heard us.”

“I don’t care..” I pulled her again.

“I do..” She pushed me.

“Okay..” I roamed my hands on her and fondled it, make her squeal excitedly. She bit her lips to prevent her moan escape , then she kissed me to muffle the sound she made. How could we hold ourselves after a long period not seeing each other? Our sweet battle lead to a passionate love making. We tried to made little noise as possible, hoping that my dongssaeng didn’t woke up in the middle of the night to caught us red handed for whatever we did this night.

 

***

 

Seo Joohyun POV

Today CNBLUE would do their street performance in Shinjuku. I joined them to watch their performance. They bussily prepared their instrument while i just watching them. Yonghwa took a glance at me and smirked.

“Pabo!” He mouthed it to me. Mworago? I glared at him, my nosetril unkowingly flarring.

Seemed that people had already waited for them. A little crowd started to form around them. i stepped back from the stage spot and joined other audience in the front line. Yonghwa held his guitar and grabbed his microphone.

“Konnichiwa!” He greeted the audience in Japanese, “This is CNBLUE.. Do you guys miss us?” Then he spoke in english.

“Yes!!” The audience cheered.

“Thank you!” He bowed, “Minna-san! Let’s go crazy!!” An upbeat song was played and the energy possessed all of the audience. They jumped and waved their hands excitedly. I joined the crowd to jump and scream. Seeing Yonghwa like this made me really proud of him. He was succesfully chase his dream and it motivate me even more to chased my own dream..

They had played three song so far. Yonghwa walked closer to microphone and began to speak, “Today is a special day, because we have a special person.” He said and took a glance at me. The crowd started to cheer. “This is the last song, Y,why.. enjoy.”

I tunned of guitar was heard and his husky voice filled that crowded street. Since it was their song, everybody just swayed their body into the melody. The song was written in english, so i think people would understand.

 

I know i’ve fallen in love

When you’re coming down to my eyes

Wanna make you, wanna feel the beauty as you are

I wanna tell you some, I’m not a man who say in lies

Wanna love you, I wanna hold you

Can you be the part of my life

 

You can have it your way girl if you mind

I don’t wanna bend you girl, all the life all the life

 

I’ll feel your love forever I wanna know your feeling

This feeling is so true, girl

I need your love forever, I can feel your heart

So please breathe with me forever

(Credit Lyrics : www.lyricsmode.com)

 

He looked straight to my eyes in the entire song. Jabbed me with every lyrics he sang. His eyes full of sincerity. I could feel it. unknowingly, my tears melted on my cheeks. I wiped it immediately as i saw him chuckled at me.. as if he laughed at me because i was crying.

Suddenly, He spreaded his hands to me, wordlessly asked me to come to him. The crowd went crazy and clapped. I walked closer to him and held his inviting hands. My surrounding was way to hectic and noisy but seemed everything was in mute mode. All i could see was him smiling warmly at me. He pulled me closer and without warning, kissed me right on my lips. The crowd exploded with a loud ‘oohhh’ and ‘ahhhh’. I was panicked and intended to let go of him but his arm hugged me tight, made me melt once again in his embrace. This was crazy yet beautiful. This was him who boldly confessed to me in the middle of the crowd. We broke our kiss and our eyes met. He smiled at me and his eyes twinkled because of happiness. I smiled widely and nodded. Yes... I’ll breath with you forever, Jung Yonghwa...

 

To Be Continued

 

 


Author's note :

hi this is meluvyuya~

sorry for the long update..... i barely get writting mood these days. 

well i hope this chap worth your wait.

thanks for all of my readers and subies~~