Chapter 7

Five Seconds

 

Seo Joohyun POV

Now, i was back to Korea.. back to reality. After three days in Japan and spent a good time with Yonghwa and the boys, i felt energized. I was started to do auditions again and did my best in my collage. But seemed that lady luck hadn’t smile at me yet. Maybe i was still lacking in acting skill, i must practice harder. Since my problem with Yonghwa had solved, so it was time for me to focus with my collage and my future career.

Time went by like a bird. The one year of Yonghwa’s training in Japan finally ended and he would back to Korea in one week.

 

I’ll be back to Korea again ^^ but i must be busy to prepare our debut.

 

Said Yonghwa’s message. It was alright with me, the most important thing was Yonghwa would be here.. in the same country as i was. I stared at my phone screen blankly untill suddenly my phone rang. It was unknown number.

“Yeoboseyo?” I answered the call.

“Is it Seo Joohyun-ssi?” Asked the caller.

“Yes..”

“This is Mr. Han.. I invite you to attend the second audition.” He said.

“Ne? Se-second audition? It means that i pass the first audition?” I asked excitedly.

“Yes. Congratulation, Seo Joohyun-ssi. We will wait your attendance. Thank you...”

“Yes, Thank you very much!!” Then I hung up the phone and jumped excitedly. “YEAYYY!!! Finally!! Thank God!!”

 

***

 

I breathed nervously in front of the building where the audition was held. I checked my appearance once more and stepped to the front door.

“You can do it, I am sure of it.”

Yonghwa’s voice rang in my head clearly. I told him about this yesterday. We barely contacted each other since he was very busy with his debut preparation. He was still in Japan now, doing some photoshoot for CNBLUE’s jacket album.

“Okay, Joohyun! You can do it! Fighting!”

I entered the lobby and greeted by a beautiful lady in the front desk. I said that i came for audition then she told me to go to third floor. When i stepped to that floor, a dozen pairs of eyes glanced at me. Oh! They were my rival, no wonder they stared at me with that such scary gaze. I sat on the empty chair in the corner. I observed my surrounding. There were so many beautiful girls with a flawless skin and y body. Geez! I was little bit intimidated with their looks, but suddenly Yonghwa’s words rang again in my head..

“You are beautiful, smart and talented. Just be confident and show your acting skill the best you can do. I am sure the judges will be impressed by you.. just like you impress me.”

I chuckled. He always ended his speech with cheesy line and usually after that we would ended up making out. Okay stop!  This was not the right time to imagine such things! I fanned myself and gained my focus again.

The audition had begun. One by one was called to the audition room. Some took a long time and some only took a second. I didn’t know what they do inside, i just waited nervously outside.

“Seo Joohyun-ssi.” Finally my name was called.

“Ne!” I stepped to the audition room. I walked to the center of the room and there was three judges in front of me.

“Seo Joohyun-ssi?” Asked one of the judges with a chubby cheeks. Seemed he was still in his fourty era.

“Yes.” I answered calm yet confident.

“I want you to act based on this story line” He said, “A girl who get a confession from a boy.”

A girl who get a confession from a boy? That was simple story line. I wonder what exactly the judges want. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.. reminiscing Yonghwa’s confession in the middle of Shinjuku street. After i got all the feel, I opened my eyes and tried to share my happiness to my surrounding. Remember all those memories made me smiled. How Yonghwa looked at me, how Yonghwa kissed and embraced me, how Yonghwa made me so special.

“I love you too...” I whispered softly.

Clap! Clap! Clap! The sounds of the judges’s clap snapped me. I looked at them and bowed to them. It was the good sign wasn’t it?

“Wow! You are really good!” Said The judge with chubby cheeks.

“Yes. I like it! It feels like i am the one who get the confession.” Said the other judge.

“I really feel the different nuance..” The third judge nodded in agreement.

“Thank you very much!” I bowed deeply.

“Personally, i really like you.” Said the chubby judge. “but we’ll see, okay? You may go now.”

“Ne. Thank you.” I bowed once again and left the room, hoping i would pass and success this time.

I walked lightly to bus stop then suddenly my phone rang. I looked at the phone screen and smiled widely. “Yeobo~~ seyoo” I answered playfully, emphasizing in the word ‘yeobo’.

“Yah.. since when you act so cute like that?” Yonghwa chuckled on the other line.

“I always cute.”

“Okay...” He answered gleefully, “Why so happy, Hyun?”

“Guess what? I just attend my second phase audition! And the reaction of the judges was very very good! i have a good feeling about this!” I told him excitedly.

“Wow! Congratulation! That’s a really good news! And i also have a good news to complete your hapiness.” He announced proudly.

“What’s that?”

“I am back to Korea today.”

“Mwo?!!! Today?” I jolted and screamed on my phone. He was back! He was back!

“Yes, Mrs. Jung.. Today.” He chuckled at my excitement.

“Eh what did you say? Mrs.. Mrs. Jung?” I coughed awkwardly. I didn’t hear it wrong, right?

“Yes, Mrs. Jung..” He repeated, “why?”

“Ani.. ani. I like that..” I was really thankful that he wasn’t in front of me right now. I was sure my face was as red as a crab. Omona.... Why he always like this? Made my heart flutter and fell for him over and over again.

“Good. I like that too.” He said.

“But why you tell me so sudden? I haven’t prepared anything... when is your flight?”

“I’ll be boarding in ten minutes and will arrive in Korea in..uhm about two hours.”

“Ne? So you’ll arrive in two hours? Yah! Why you don’t tell this yesterday?”

“I am sorry. I am so busy.”

I sighed, “Okay.”

“I’ll arrive in Incheon Airport. So be there..”

“Of course.”

 

***

 

I stood in front of the gate impatienly. I glance to my watch, Yonghwa and The boys should had already arrived. I rearranged the bouquet of flower that i bought before to welcomed him. I didn’t know what flowers he like, so i bought my favorite one, white roses. I saw the flight schedule board and it showed that the flight from Japan had already landed. I was so excited until i realized something, i didn’t see Yonghwa Omma here.. I looked around and i could recognize Minhyuk, Jungshin and Jonghyun’s family since i ever saw them before, but actually i didn’t know them. Was Omma sick or something?

People walked out from the gate one by one, snapped away my thought and i focussed on every person who passed me. Then, there.... the tall man with mischievous smile looked happily at me. Jung Yonghwa. He was thinner and tired but he looked so fashionable with his new fashion style.

“Joohyun..” Finaly he was standing in front of me.

“Yonghwa....” I reached him and hugged him tight.

“You miss me this much?” He my hair lovingly.

“Very much....” I whispered. I didn’t care i hugged him in public, i even didn’t realize Jonghyun, Jungshin and Minhyuk had already passed me and greeted their own family. I might be rude.. but well, mind me, boys. I just miss my Yonghwa so bad.

Suddenly i remember something, i released my hug then looked at him. He raised his brows in confusion. “Where’s your Omma?”

“Ehm.. Omma?” He asked, somehow he looked so cunning.

“Yes. Is she sick?”

“No. She’s fine.”

“So? Why she doesn’t come?”

“Ehm.. Actually i don’t tell her that i arrive in Korea today.” He avoided my gaze and looked away to somewhere else.

“Why?” I tilted my head in confusion.

“I want to stay at your place tonight... If mother come then i must go home with her.” He paused, “I want to be with you, that is...” Now, he looked at me intently.

“Eh.. erm. O-okay.” I felt my face started to blush, “But is it okay?”

“Don’t worry about my mother.” He hugged me again, “I just want you right now.” He whispered on my ear, brought a shiver over my body. Oh my God! I couldn’t believe that Yonghwa succesfully in the middle of airport.

“Joohyun-ah!” I heard Jungshin’s voice from afar. Yonghwa released his hugged then we looked at Jungshin direction. Jungshin was approached us with Jonghyun and Minhyuk.

“Jungshin-ah! Minhyukkie! Jonghyun Oppa!” I approached them. “Welcome back home!”

“Is it for me?” Asked Minhyuk, pointing to the flower bouquet in my hands.

“Ne? Uhm... It’s for Yonghwa, Minhyukkie... I am sorry.” I grinned guiltily.

“Of course, Minhyuk-ah! You shouldn’t ask that in the first place!” Said Jonghyun.

“Ah.. what a sweet girlfriend of mine.” Said Yonghwa then took the flower from me.

“Show off!” Minhyuk spatted annoyingly. Then we all laughed.

 

***

 

Jung Yonghwa POV

“Ah! It’s so great to be home!” I flopped my body on Joohyun’s couch. I hugged a huge teddy bear doll which was laid beside me.

“Technically, this is my home not yours..” She said then sat beside me.

“Practically, this is my home too.” I snuggled to her neck and inhale her scent, “Seo joohyun...” I whispered.

“Y-yes?” She stammering. I chuckled at her response.

“I am hungry.”

“Ne? Uhmm... but i only have ramyeon and egg..”

“Oh? Usually you have a lot of vegetable and food stock.” I tilted my head to her.

“I am little bit busy, so i haven’t shop yet.” She stood up and rummaged on her fridge. I only watched her back while lying on the couch. I love her the most at the time like this. She looked so feminine and beautiful.

She glanced at me and laughed, “You always lying like that.”

“Wae? You want me to do something else?” I hugged the teddy bear tighter.

She just chuckled and continued to make ramyeon for our dinner. I looked at her back intently, how her back shook and stretched as she moved. Her back was so thin and tiny... the more i looked at her the more i adored her.. even in her back view. In the split second, i was already on her back and hugged her, feeling her warm body on my chest.

“Yah.. Jung Yonghwa! Can’t you see i am cooking right now? Just sit on the couch!” She nudge me with her elbow.

“Shiro... i want to be like this!” I tighten my hug on her.

“I won’t be able to finish our ramyeon, Yonghwa-yah!”

“I don’t care, i want you more..” I snuggled to her neck.

Then she turned around and gave me a peck, “Sit and behave, honey.. I cook this ramyeon first, we have dinner and after that we can do whatever you want, arraseo?”

Her voice was sweet but the intonation was so firm. I sighed. Well, Seo Joohyun, you always knew how to control me. I pecked her lips once, “Okay.” Then i gave up and sat obediently on the couch.

 

Seo Joohyun POV

Aigoo. My boyfriend was the cutest! After i finished the ramyeon he immediately ate hungrily. The pout on his face dissapeared instantly as he munched his spicy ramyeon.

“Jinjja massida!” He ate a bowl full of ramyeon and wiped his mouth.

“That’s good.” I smiled at him, “Give me the bowl, i’ll wash it.”

He caught my hand and held it, “Can’t you wash it later?” His eyes were twinkled in passion.

I nodded my head, “Okay.” Then i snuggled closer to him. We were just stayed silent, while his hands leisurely my arm. He reached my hand and entwined it with his. We both watched our hands then suddenly Yonghwa slip something shining to my finger. It was a ring. I looked at him in bewilderment.

“Is it to fast for you?” He asked. Referring to the ring which now circled my ring finger.

“Are you proposing me?” I wriggled my hands in front of his face.

“Sort of..” He clasped his finger on mine.

“So we are getting married?”

“Sort of..” He chuckled.

“Ya!” I hit his shoulder, “be serious!”

“Okay, okay!” He cleared his throat, “This ring is an engagement ring, the vow that i will be loyal to you and also tie you, so you won’t ogle to someone else..” He looked playfully at me but i glared at him.

“It’s you who must not ogle to someone else!” I pinched his nose.

“What should i? I have a goddess as my fiance..” I rolled my eyes at his line. Oh well, Here came his cheesiness. He kissed my eyes then continued again, “Then we’ll get married if you are ready..”

I looked up at him with teary eyes, “But how about your career?”

“Hyunnie, don’t think to much. Carrer and love life are two different things. I am still chase my career and so you are.”

“But i am not ready yet..”

“It’s okay...”

“I love you..” I said and hug him and sobbed quitely.

“Yah.. why so melancolic all of sudden?” He patted my back softly.

“I don’t know. You make me....” I snuggled closer to him, hide my happy tears that silently dropped on my cheek.

Yonghwa took my left hand and kissed my fingers then my ring. “You are my dream which come true. Thanks for kissing me one year ago. That five seconds kiss which change my life forever..”

I chuckled, “Well, you are welcome then..”, but i realized something in his words, “how could you know i kissed you in five seconds? Wait! You count it too?”

“Uhuh.. i consciously count it in my head. It wasn’t intentional though....”

“Eyy~ so you enjoy it in the first place, right? Even you count it!” I hit his chest.

“Why make a fuss over nothing, Hyun? The most important thing now is i can kiss you as long as i want....” Yonghwa leaned on me and swiftly caught my lips, explored it with his tongue, deep, fierce and intense. His taste was so overwhelming, his move was so addicting... i could do this much much more than five seconds... even forever...

“Hyun, saranghae..” He whispered on my ear then swiftly brought me to bedroom. I know where it lead to... this would be a long passionate night for both of us.

 

 

To Be Continued

 

 


Author's Note :

hi~ this is meluvyuya... hehe it's been a while right? *runs*

well, it's kind of a short update but well yeah.. here it is.. hope you enjoy this.

how's 5 secs so far? are you still with me? tell me your opinion by drop some comment kkkk~ it really make me happy ^^

thanks for all my readers and subies! wow 82 subies.. that's a lot! thank you~~~

so that's all from me.... see you ^^