Chapter 8

Five Seconds

 

Seo Joohyun POV

I stirred on my bed and my eyes were so heavy. Aish~ Jung Yonghwa made me not able to get up again. Last night was our reunion after a long time we didn’t see each other. Yonghwa didn’t let me sleep until 3 am and now as usual, he hugged me tight with both of his hands and legs. It felt so warm and comfortable and it made me drifted to slumber again. But suddenly he snuggled closer to my neck and started to kiss and bit it lightly. He already woke up and seemed so ready to ravish me again..

“Good morning..” I mumbled to his chest.

“Good....morning...” He said between his kiss on me.

“Yong...”

“Hmm?” He still kissed my neck and moved further to my chest.

“Yong.....” I moaned. I didn’t know myself whether i stopped him or pushed him. I was really sleepy but i really enjoyed his kiss..so......? Okay.. just let it be..

“Yes.. Hyun?” He didn’t stop his kiss. His lips trailed lower and lower.

Once he fully planted his lips on my , my head went blank and a loud moaned just escaped my mouth shamelessly. It seemed that he really enjoy this as much as i was, i even didn’t know how long he kissed me there, ten minutes? Thirty? Or maybe an hour?

“Yong...” I managed to gain my sanity between his overwhelming kiss, “it’s still early..”

“So?” Said Yonghwa not even cared at all.

“So...”

Ring! Ring! Ring! My phone was ringing and i grabbed it with so much difficulities since Yonghwa kept clinging on me. I looked at the phone screen and found out that the caller was Hyoyeon Eonni.

“Yeoboseyo, Eonni?” I answered.

“Hyunnie.. where are you? the class is about to start!” Hyoyeon eonni said.

“I am sorry i think i’ll skip the class...”

“Hyun...” Yonghwa called sulkily, asking for my attention. I just glared at him, signaling him to be quite.

“Eh, why? Are you sick?” Asked Hyoyeon Eonni on the phone.

“Anio.. i just..oh!” I gasped. Yonghwa decided to be naughty this time by biting my chest.

“Hyunnie?” Asked Hyoyeon eonni.

“Yong! Please...stop, okay?” I warned Yonghwa and forget to cover my phone. it was no doubt that Hyoyeon eonni could hear me.

“Wait! Hyunnie, don’t say that you are with Yonghwa right now?” Said Hyoyeon eonni.

“Erm......”

“Okay. I don’t want to know anymore..”

“Eonni, sorry..”

“Aish.. what are you sorry for? For bragging about your boyfriend?” Teased Hyoyeon eonni. “Alright, alright. Just..... enjoy, i think? Bye.”

“Bye, Eonni..” I hung up the phone and glared at Yonghwa, “You can’t stay still for any minutes, can you?”

“I can’t.” He said leisurely, still hugged me and rained my neck with his kisses.

“Ah! Cham!”

“I really miss you, Hyun....and..”

Ring! Ring! Ring!

“Mwo? Phone call again?” Yonghwa was about to rejected the call but i was quicker than him and answered the call.

“Yeoboseyo?” I answered.

“Seo Joohyun-ssi? This is Mr. Han.” Said the man on the other line.

“Hyun....” Yonghwa called me again but now i smacked his head hard. He groaned in pain and rolled from the bed and he fell on the floor. “Appooo.....” He whined.

“Yes, Mr. Han. This is Seo Joohyun.” I answered formally, ignoring Yonghwa who groaned painfully.

“Can you come again to our office?” Asked Mr. Han.

“Oh, yes! Yes, of course. When is it?”

“Today at eleven o’clock” He said. I looked to my watch and it showed nine thirty. Oh my God!

“Sure. Thanks.”

“Okay. See you, Seo Joohyun-ssi.” Then he hung up the phone.

“Omo!!” I stormed out from my bedroom and got prepared to meet Mr. Han, abandoning Yonghwa who sulked alone on the floor.

 

***

 

I stepped to the the familiar office in front of me. Finally i could make it on time. Yonghwa was nagging like a grandmother before but after he heard my explanation, he understood and stopped bothering me. He said that he would wait in my apartment to hear a good news from me.

“What if i am called there to tell me that i am failed?” I asked him.

“Eh? That’s impossible, Hyun. There’s no agency which is kindly informed their rejection directly.” He chuckled, “It means that you are accepted.”

I really wanted to believe what Yonghwa said. But i didn’t want to let my expectation too high.

“Excuse me, i have an appointment with Mr. Han.” I said to the beautiful lady in the lobby.

“Ah! You are Seo Joohyun-ssi, right? Just wait in the third floor. Mr. Han is having a meeting right now.” She said.

“Thanks.” I bowed then went straight to the elevator.

Beep. Beep. My phone vibrated and there was a message from Yonghwa.

 

Hyun, i am sorry. I have to go now.. My Boss call me. Will call you latter after this. Love you ^^

 

I sighed. Well, i would barely meet him now since he would start his debut in Korea. I have to get used to this.

The elevator dinged on the third floor. I waited in the lounge where i waited for the audition before. I looked to my watch, it was eleven pass five minutes. Well, at least i was not really too late. I waited and waited and i didn’t realize that it was already eleven pass thirty. Oh well, it seemed that Mr. Han had a very important meeting. Thirty minutes later, finally Mr. Han came to me.

“I am really sorry, Seo Joohyun-ssi. I have a meeting before.” He said.

“Ah, never mind.”

“Okay. Let’s go to my office, i have something to tell.”

I followed Mr. Han to his office. As we reached his office, he walked to a round table just like a place to had some meeting or something like that. He sat then he offered me to sat acrossed him.

“Seo Joohyun-ssi” He called me, “Congratulation you have passed the audition.” He said.

“Ne? Jinjja yo?” Asked him in bewilderment.

“Yes. Congratulation.” He spread his hand and i shook his hand.

Oh my God! Was this real? Was this actually real? I might be screamed and jumped like an idiot right now, but i controlled myself and just expressed my happiness with my widest smile.

“Thank you.” I finally found my voice to said that. Damn! I am really happy! I thought i would faint because of this!

“So here our project and contract.” He said while handed me a file, “You will became a model for music video, but your status haven’t fix as our artist. Let’s say this is the part of your final audition.”

“But, i still have the chance to join this agency completely, right?” I asked. I must assure that this wouldn’t be the only one project.

“Of course. As i said, this music video filming just like a final audition for you. I’ll consider you more if you are good enough. So please, give your best performance.”

“I will! Thank you for the opportunity.”

“By the way, you have to meet the group representative who will work with you in this project. I think he will come soon...”

Knock! Knock! The door was knocked in the right time. Maybe that was the group representative that Mr. Han talked about.

“Anyeong haseyo, Han sajangnim.” Said the person who knocked the door and Oh my God! I couldn’t believe my own eyes that the person who came in was Jung Yonghwa!!!

“Oh, Yonghwa! You’ve come!” Said Mr. Han.

Yonghwa froze on his place too. His eyes widen in shock as he saw me. Erm.. okay. What should i do, then? Greeted him? Or pretended that we didn’t know each other?

“Ehm..” Mr. Han sajangnim cleared his throat. He must sensed a weird atmosphere around us. “Yonghwa, just take a seat.” He said.

Yonghwa nodded and the shock expression now was substitued with a wide grin. He sat in front of me and still looking at me with his sparkling eyes. Indeed he was very happy saw me here and so did i. So, i would film CNBLUE music video?

“Yonghwa, this is Seo Joohyun. She would be the model for CNBLUE’s debut music video.” Mr. Han said to Yonghwa.

“Ne.” Yonghwa answered, still with his previous wide grin.

“So you will work with my newly group CNBLUE. This is CNBLUE’s leader, Jung Yonghwa.” Said Mr. Han to me. I wasn’t sure if i had to tell that i already known Yonghwa, scratched that! i wasn’t only know him! For God sake, he was my fiance!

“Ne..” I answered awkwardly.

“Yah.. why are you so tense, Joohyun-ssi? You will worked with him so please get along well.” Said Mr.Han.

“Of course i will.” I said as i shot Yonghwa’s a playfull gaze. He held his laughed and looked at me with a gleeful stare.

“Okay. Maybe enough for today. I’ll contacted you in one week to talked about the video concept with the producer and the director.” Said Mr. Han to me.

“Yes. Thank you.” I said.

“Yonghwa. Inform this to your members too.”

“Ne. Sajangnim.” Answered Yonghwa.

Yonghwa and i then got up from our seat then left Mr. Han office. As we were outside Mr. Han office, i squealed silently and held Yonghwa’s hand excitedly.

“Omo! Yonghwa-yah!”

“Gosh! I never thought that the model will be you!” Said Yonghwa.

“Me too! I don’t remember that FNC is your agency.”

“Mwo? You don’t remember? I ever mentioned it once..”

“Is that so? Mian..” I grinned at him. What a stupid me! i don’t remember my own fiance’s agency. Aigoo! My head was too busy back then.

“You are just like a grandmother! Your memory getting bad day by day..” Yonghwa chuckled at me.

“Yah! Then you are a grandfather!! Yong grandpa!!”

 

***

 

“Hyungsoonim!!” Minhyuk greeted me when we met in FNC the day before music video filming.

“Minhyuk-ah, Annyeong!” I greeted him.

“It’s glad to see you here! Hyung have told me that you will be our music video model.” Said Minhyuk.

“Ne! I feel glad too!” I said excitedly.

“Yah! Why you talk so naturally to Joohyun?” Suddenly Yonghwa came then hugged me possessively.

“Ah, Hyung! We just greet each other!” Said Minhyuk.

“Don’t greet her with such an intimate way!” Said Yonghwa. He started to act nonsensical. I knew he was just teasing with his unusual choding way but still, sometimes it kind of annoying.

“Yong, please..” I warned him.

“Okay.. okay..” Yonghwa pecked my lips then smiled innocently like a puppy. Aigoo this choding!

Minhyuk just rolled his eyes.

“Hyung! Minhyukkie! Joohyun-ah! Come here! The meeting is about to start!” Jungshin called us and Minhyuk felt so glad that he wouldn’t be his hyung chodingness’ victim any further.

 

***

 

“The title track for CNBLUE is Love Girl and the concept for the music video will be explained by Director Park.” Announced Mr. Han.

“Ne, thank you Mr. Han.” Said Director Park, “So here’s the concept, Joohyun-ssi as the main girl character then CNBLUE will be her idol. She leave in a house alone until suddenly CNBLUE will pop out from the poster on Joohyun-ssi bedroom’s wall. Joohyun-ssi don’t realize that CNBLUE appear in her house and just casually do her usual activity until the presence of these boys are finally discovered. You all will sing together and all happy but snap! All of that is only a dream.” Director Park explained the general concept. “This is the detailed concept per scene. You may learned about that and we will start the filming in two hours.”

“Ne..” We were all answered in unison.

Yonghwa flipped papers, read the music video concept. I eyed him secretly and couldn’t help to adore him more when he was serious like this. His eyes were fixed to the scenario and his lips mumbled cutely. I giggled as i watched him.

“Mwo? No kiss scene?” Yonghwa suddenly blurted out.

Four of us snapped because his sudden statement. Minhyuk, Jungshin and Jonghyun bursted to laugh and i just gaped at him. Suddenly my fluff mood towards him got down. Why on earth he asked about kiss scene? It was too embarrassing!

“Eyy, Hyung! What are you talking about?” Asked Jonghyun.

“Kiss scene.” Yonghwa answered straightforwardly.

I smacked his head.

“Appoo! Why you hit me, Hyun-ah?” He sulked.

I just glared at him, uninterested of what he would utter.

“Yup! CNBLUE and Seo Joohyun, get ready!!” The Director called us. I was so glad so Yonghwa wouldn’t talk about kiss scene anymore.

 

***

 

Jung Yonghwa POV

I waited for CNBLUE took a shoot as i watched the director started took Hyun’s scene. I played my guitar as she did her scene. She was lying on the bed, just like the first scene scenario, waited the director said action. Looked her like this made my mind wandered. Joohyun and bed. It made a really good corelation that my dirty mind could do. Geez! Stopped it right know, Yonghwa! I bent my head low and tried to play again my guitar.

“Okay, cut!” The director’s shout snapped me. I saw Joohyun bowed to director and approached me.

“It’s your turn, i think.” She said as she sat beside me.

I looked at her tensely. My previous imagination kind of distracted me and now i really had an urge to kiss her.

“What?” Joohyun asked me in curiousity.

“Hyun-ah...” I whispered.

“Wae? Are you nervous?” She squeezed my shoulder. Bad. Her touch made me wanted her even more.

Yes. I simply crazy and acted just like a teenager, but this girl really . Without no words i leaned on her and stole one peck on her. When i broke the kiss, i couldn’t resist to bit her lower lips before i drew myself from her.

“Yah!” She smacked my shoulder.

I just grinned like fool, stole another peck and left to do my own scene. Okay, i admited that i was too daring to kiss her in public but what could i do? She was too irresistable.

 

***

 

Seo Joohyun POV

I looked at Yonghwa who were doing his scene as i touched my lips. What happened to him? Why he suddenly kiss me? Geez.. my Yong.. He surely could be cute and hot at the same time. What he did to me earlier kind of affected me. I just looked at him. Only him. How he played his guitar, how his body leaned, how his face showed a giddy expression and how his lips sang the song. His lips.... okay, stopped it! I fanned myself, feeling hot all of sudden.

The CNBLUE’s scene had ended. It must be took a long time for them to take the scene but for me it lasted so fast. I just focussed on my boyfriend right there not knowing what the director said.

“Seo Joohyun-ssi!” The coordi eonni called me.

“Ah ne, Eonni?”

“Let’s go to dressing room. I’ll do some touch up on you.” She said.

I nodded and followed her. Seemed that we had reached the final scene where CNBLUE sang in front of me. Oh wait... it mean that me and Yonghwa are in the same frame.. great! After i ogled him before now i had a same frame with him.. ottokhae? Suddenly i felt so nervous.

 

Jung Yonghwa POV

I played with my guitar as i waited the next scene shot. I saw Joohyun approached me and sat on the couch beside me.

“Hi.” She said.

I chuckled. Why she suddenly greeted me? “Nervous?” I asked her.

“Kind of..” She avoided my gaze.

“Wae?” I put my guitar beside me and held her face to look at me.

“Oppa, geumanhe....” She whined.

Wait! Wait! Wait! Did she just called me Oppa? “You call me what?” I held her cheek and brushed it with my thumb.

“What do you mean?” She asked cluelessly. It seemed that she wasn’t conscious that she called me Oppa just know.

“You, my baby, called me Oppa..” I twirled her hair on my finger, “Say it again, please?”

“Did i?” She tilted her head, “Eyy.. it just imagination, Yonghwa-yah!” She hit my shoulder.

I just nodded at her. It was clearly that she called me Oppa. Maybe that was her reaction if she was nervous and showed an aegyo. Never mind, just heard her said that enough to make my heart fluttered.

“Okay, get ready!” The director said.

“Fighting!” I said and leaned on her ear and stole one peck on her cheek. Joohyun looked startled  and blushed. I smiled naughtily at her and mouthing “I love you” to her and made her blushed even more. Really Seo Joohyun... your my girl.. my lovely love girl...

 

I want you oh my love naman barabwajwo
Neomaneul saranghae sesang modu byeonhaedo
Oh my love neoman bomyeon ddwineun gaseum eonjeggajina
Neoman damgo isseulge

L.O.V.E Girl Take Take Take my hands
L.O.V.E Girl uh uh, Grab Grab Grab my hands
L.O.V.E Boy Ye-Ye-Yes we can fly to the sky ha ha
L.O.V.E Boy I will take you there baby

Take Take Take my hands baby you (You! ) know what I want, you
Kungkwanggeorineun simjangsoriga deullini can you feel my beat
Take Take Take my hands baby you (You! ) know what I want, you
Naneun neo animyeon andwae neomani make me laugh you make me laugh

L.O.V.E Girl

 

Lyrics via http://www.lyricsmode.com

 


Author's note :

Hi this is meluvyuya...

oookkkaayyy... to be truth, i am not really satisfied with this chapter..

i have do my best to write this chap but i end up lose my mood.. okay. i am a bad author.

i feel bad that i don't present the best of me to my reader but i hope you can enjoy this chap...

i will do better in the next chap...

that's all from me! thank you and see you ^^