Stop screaming will you?

Journey to become a heir...

 

 

Amber's POV

I rolled around on my bed. Hmm smells nice. I don't remember my bed smelling this nice but well this is good. The pillow is also soft and.....warm?? Ok that is one weird feel for a pillow. 

I opened my eyes, slowly adjusting to the sunlight. At the same time, the girls that I didn't even know I am sharing the bed with also stirred in her sleep because of my movement and is opening her eyes at the same time I did. As we did, we were literally facing each other. Not to forget in each other arms too, hugging each other.

My eyes went round as last night scene slowly played in my head.

But before I could say anything I was already been pushed off the bed pulling the comforter with me too. Then a loud scream echoed in the room.

"Yah!!! It's early in the morning. No need to scream. You're hurting my ears....and head." I screamed back  as I slowly showed up with the comforter hanging on my head. That girls had an unexplainable expression. I innocently waved at the girl,  smiling when I notice that  the girl was sort of like in a  trance as she was staring at me with no emotion.

 

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!" 

I quickly jolted up from the floor and lunged at the girls, closing . This girl sure crazy. Before she make the whole neighbourhood awake and thinking i'm a or somewhat i better explain to her about the situation.

"Yah!!! I told you not to scream. " The unknown girl's face turned red.

"Yah! You okay? Why are you so red? Hello?" I poked the girls face repeteadly. 

"Ar...are yo..you tr...trying..ing t..tto....ra... me?" The girl shuttered.

Why would she think like that? Then my eyes went down and up her body underneath me before I ealizes that we were in a rather weird position with me on top of her like I am going too...........Aww that's why. I shaked my head slowly before hopping off her and went standing on the floor instead. She was still closing her eyes. Maybe she thought I was going to actually her. Well she look.....beautiful. Her skin was flawless and smooth and so kissable. I shook my head before turning to face the girl again.

"Yah stop imagining thing. I help you got home from the club last night since you were drunk. Then when we arrived, you wouldn't let me go. Then last thing i know i fell asleep with you. That's all."

"So we....didn't do anything at all last night?" She asked as she got up and sat on the bed, avoiding my eyes. 

"What?! Nno...no we didn't."

She quickly glared at me as she heard my obviously unconvincing tones.

"Why are you shuttering?"

"Nno...no. I am... not..umm...shuttering. Beside i don't see why you need to worry. I am a GIRL." I emphasized the last sentences as I avoided the never ending glares emiting from her.

Silent filled the room. Then I heard a chuckle.

"Yeah...you really do seemed like a 'girl'." She said sarcastically before she got off the bed heading toward me. 

Why is she coming toward me? Why is she staring at me? Oh god this is not good.

I  was backing away with every step she took toward me. Last thing i knew, the girl streched her hand forward  and they landed on my........chest.

"Hmm. You are a girl." She said as she give my 'chest' little squizzes.

 My  eyes went as round as they could. But the instead of pulling her hands off my precious 'asset', she just stand there mimicking my  innocent smile earlier..

 

♦♦

 

No One's POV

Amber stumble her way out of the girl's house. 

"Aish! She....cra.....crazy girl." 

"How could she gra....grab my..." 

Her heart beat fast. She held her chest trying to sooth the beating then notice the writing in her palm.

 

 

Flashback...

"Hmm. You are a girl." 

Amber was so shocked by the girl's hand on her chest that she's can't find her right mind to move at all. Her mind was processing fast. 

Then she felt the girl write something onto her palm before she felt the girl's hot breath on her ears.

"Thanks for bringing me back home. See you around." A kiss follow suit on Amber's cheek.

"I am Krystal by the way and lock the door when you leave." The girl winked before dissapearing in the bathroom.

Amber stood the like a statue. 

"I....i..."

End of flashback....

 

 

"She's crazy!" Amber screamed her lung out. 

"She freakin touch..i mean squizzes my....my....Yah!!!" Amber's screamed at Krystal's window.

Amber make her way back to the hostel and slumped her body on her bed.  She was embarrased and mad as well. She rolled around on her bed kicking,punching the air trying to ease her heart.

"Yah!! YAh!! I need my sleep." Luna scream from the top bunk. Amber jolted up upon hearing that. She forget that all of them are back already. 

"I am never seeing that crazy lunatic again." Amber whispered.

Then she realized the writing on her hand. It was Krystal's or better called lunatic number. Amber decided to save it just because... 

Lunatic Jung -saved-

Amber smile as she drifted to sleep having a little nightmare followed because of the little incident just now.

 


 

Well...well double update...

Hope this story isn't going downhill.

The plot is changing! Well i just wrote it just like what crossed my mind. Haha forgive me..

Next update coming soon...