I think I...really like you.

Journey to become a heir...

 

 

 

Amber's POV

I sat on the swing as soon as I reached the park. I arrived a bit early. Well I needed some precious time to re-compose the thing I wanted to say to that devil Jung. Yeah~ The Jung that somehow I think had manage to stole something from me......my heart maybe.

"I like you..... No! No! That's too blunt."

"I think I like you? Wait !! Why do I sound so not confindent?"

"I kinda love you?"

Aish!!! I ruffled my hair. I gripped my shirt, feeling my increasing hearbeats. 

Why is it so hard to say what I feel for you Krys?~~

I looked up to the dark sky. There is barely any star but somehow the view help to calm me down. I closed my eyes still looking up before I felt something poking my shoulder. I turned to my left and saw Krystal standing beside me,looking down on me. 

Her face, her perfect lips and eyes. I felt my heart skip a beat just by seeing her right now. I opened my mouth trying to say something but I could not find the right word to mutter as I felt myself sinking into her beauty. Just then she chuckled slowly at me and I felt myself smiling as I realized that I must have look like a fool seeing how I am behaving right now. 

"Sit down Krys." I muttered slowly. I can see her nodding a little as she sit on the swing next to me.

"So....where had you been the whole day?" I can see Krystal head hanging low as she talk to me.

"Were you...looking for me?"

"No...Why wo..would I?

I chuckles as I hear her stuttered a bit. She quickly hit my shoulder. I turned to face her and smile genuinely at her. For some reason, she didn't turn away and stared at me too. It is as if we were talking through our eyes without even saying any word. After a while I break our staring session and look down on my feet,kicking the dirt a bit.

"Honestly. I think I am going to miss you Jung. "

I can see the familiar pink shade appearing on her face even when she did not respond to me. I smiled as I got up from the swing and went to stand in front of her. I took her hand and pulled her up so that she was standing too in front of me.

"I'm....sorry for all the harsh thing I did to you. I already move out of the dorm Krys. I...I don't know how to say this to you. But...please do continue to blackmail me Krys. ''

Her eyes widen at my words.

"Why...why do you want me to keep bothering you. You know I don't...like you."

I can see her trying to make herself sound so cold but I can sense the glint of sadness in her voice when she said that.

I take a deep breath and turn to face her once again.

"I think I...am liking you Krystal Jung."

 

 

                                                                                                                  ♦♦

 

 

The sunlight hit my eyes slowly. I streched my hand widely and yawned. I opened my eyes and began searching for that particular Jung but I was dissapointed as I realize the surrounding was different from the dorm I used to live in. I got up and sit on the edge of the bed and cupped my face trying to let the fact that I already move out of the dorm to sink down my brain. I sighed as I found myself missing Krystal again.

I took my phone and saw that there were one unread message. I open the message and smile to myself.

 

From: Lunatic Jung.

Hey Amber. Good morning. I didn't want to admit it but I really miss your voice when I wake up just now. See you later.

 

The last night event flashed back.

 

 

Flashback...

"I think I...am liking you Krystal Jung."

I quickly turn around ready to leave as soon as I said those sentence. Damn it ! I never knew confessing would be this nerve-wrecking.

"I am too late." I heard Krystal said slowly. I turned around to face her with confused face.

"Wwhat? Too late? What that has to do with our situation now??" I raised my voice a bit as I think she just disregard my confession to her.

Krystal smiled at me as she took one step closer,standing in front of me. She looked at me straight in the eyes.

"I am really..really too late."

She said those word again. I felt the anger boiling inside me as Krystal seemed to be least interested by my confession because she kept on rambling bout being late on something. I open my mouth to leash out my anger but no word come out. Instead I felt something pressed on my lips. I blinked repeatedly, as I saw Krystal face so close to mine and that she was...kissing me.

She pulled away leaving me standing there, shock displayed all over my face. I touched my lips slowly.

"Ddid..did yyo..you just...just...kis...kiss mme?

She smiled and took a hold of my hand. I look at her hand that was holding mine.

"I am too late. Too late to confess that I like you too. What have you done to my heart Liu?"

End of flashback....

 

 

I smiled to myself I type a reply to Krystal.

"My heart is officially...yours Jung."

 

 


 

 

Author's Note:

Yolo !!!! Hey hey quick update from this useless author -___-.

I wonder if it is enough. For me I think this is the cheesiest chapter I ever write. Kya!!!!~~ ^___^

Out for now, be back for the next cheesy moment between these soon to be lovebird~~