Move in with me?

Journey to become a heir...

 

 

 

Amber’s POV

This is nice. After being busy for the past few days, I can finally spend some time with Krystal. I had been holding her hand since we left the hostel and I could not help it but to feel overwhelmed with how perfect her hand fit on mine. We walked slowly to the ice cream vendor where I bought her favourite mango flavoured ice cream before I pulled her to the nearby swing. We both sat down on the swing, slowly swinging back and forth. I inhaled deeply, enjoying the night breezes. I had been very busy lately with college and Nanna plus the company. But now that I am finally off the hook from the disguise and the pressure of inheriting the company, I figured I can focus more on making the most out of my life before I graduate.

I turned to face Krystal who also seemed to be lost in her thought. I can clearly see the frown upon her face. I cleared my throat a little, trying to get her attention. It took her a while before she finally turned to me with a smile on her face.

“Is something wrong Krys? You look troubled since we left the hostel. You’re making me worried Krys.”

She gave me a small smile before she looked down, staring on the ground. With that kind reaction, I quickly know that she have something to tell me, but she just did not know how to tell it. We are still in the stage of getting to know each other, but that is one of Krystal habit that she often did so I kinda remember it after a while.

I got up and went kneeling in front of her while she is still sitting on the swing. We both had finished eating the ice cream so I took a hold of both of her hand. I look deeply into her eyes and give her an assuring smile.

“Tell me Krys. I can see you have something to tell me.”

“I…I want to find a part-time job Amber.”

My eyes widen at her word. This is unexpected. I thought she was worried about her study or maybe some other things. Our schedule is basically packed from morning to the evening with classes and schoolwork. The night is the only time where she got to rest and sometimes spend time together with me since I am now out living on my own in the mansion. So I am surprised and feeling a little bit worried when Krystal said so. I look at her questioning her word.

“My scholarship is not enough for me cover the hostel fees Amber. Most of them are just enough to pay for my living expenses and the bunch of book that I had to buy since they were compulsory. But if I get a part-time job, it would help to pay those hostel fees. It is just for a while just to help cover the fees for the next couple of month. So…do you think you can help me to find a job Amber?”

Krystal looked at me, waiting for my answer. She titled her head sideways making me chuckled at the look on her face. I tried to think of a job that would suit Krystal but everything that I think just seemed to not suitable for her. Just then a brilliant idea popped out in my head.

Yeah. This could do it. I mean, she basically get a place to live in. She won’t even have to work and most importantly I don’t have to worried that she is out at night doing whatever job if she is to find one.

“So you wanted to find a job eh? Hmm… I have one job in my mind that I think you can do very well. Interested?”

I can see the sparkle in Krystal’s eyes as she heard my word. She quickly nodded her head vigorously.

“Of course I’m interested. But what kind of job are you talking about? Does it pay well?”

“Well I don’t know about the pay but I can assure you this job will definitely offer you a place to live in....for free. But that also mean you won’t have to live in the hostel no more too.”

“Ehh? Well that’s weird. I just need a job that can help me to settle the hostel fees Amber. It is not really necessary for me to find a job that would offer me a place.”

I turned my face sideway, away from Krystal. I bit my lips trying to find something to say but my mind went blank all of the sudden.

Damn it! This is so embarrassing. Why couldn’t I just tell her I want her to move in with me?

I breathed in and out, trying to calm myself down. Well it, it is better if I just ask her instead of beating around with my intention.

 

 

 

Krystal’s POV


I do not really get it what is this job that Amber is talking about. It is weird because she suddenly turned her head and and just ignored my question. I immediately got annoyed as it seemed like she is toying with me while I am dead serious about this job thingy so I hit her on the shoulder.

“Yah! Why did you hit me?”

“Are you toying with me Liu? Aish whatever! I wonder where I should start searching for these part time job? Hmm…”

I got up of the swing and started walking to get back to the hostel. It is getting late too as there is barely any people walking at the park anymore. But Amber suddenly grabbed my hand.

“Yah! I didn’t say you can work.”

“Bwoh?!! Since when do I have to listen to you dork?”

“Yah! This dork is your girlfriend. Of course you have to listen to me. Yah! Where are you going? I’m still talking. Krys!! Krystal !!”

I try to stifle in my laugh as I ignore that dork and kept on walking. I can hear her rambling while calling for me. I ran a bit when I saw that she try to catching up with me. I squealed as I felt my body been lifted up and spin around before laughing while begging Amber to stop.

Amber finally stopped and immediately hugged me.

“How dare you try to run from me? I’m starting to think that I have to chain you in case you really run away again.”

Amber pouted as she said that. I could not resist her cute face and reached my hand up to pull on both of her cheek. I keep pulling them into various directions while laughing on how funny her face looked like.

“Well you could never chain me dork. We don’t even live in a same room anymore. So tell me how you want to chain me?”

I stuck my tongues out at her. She quickly scoffed at my answer. I gave her a playful smile.

“Well we will be living in one same room from now on. So you better be prepared Jung?”

“Ehh? Are you moving back in Am? I thought you are living in the mansion that Nanna gave to you?”

I can see a slight tint of pink appearing on Amber’s cheek as she shyly look down.

“Well…I am not moving back in the hostel. I….Umm…I was wondering if you would like to…moveinwithme?”

 

 


 

 


Author's Notes.

 

*rolling down the cliff*

So say it dear my jjang readers, you guys think Krystal would like to move in with our dear Llamaber??

It's up to you guys to decide. I can totally make them move in..........or maybe now. *rolling on dirt*

Goodbye for now!!!