Another kiss.

Journey to become a heir...

 

 

 

 

Amber’s POV

I stretched my hands and yawn repeatedly. As I opened my eyes, I can see the back of Krystal on my left.

Phew! So it wasn’t a dream. She did move in with me…and sleep right beside of me last night.

I could not help but to smile at my thought and slowly reached out to her body and hug her from behind. I love the scent of her hair…her body, they sort of sooth me. I tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear and just then she wiggled a bit and turned around to face me.

 

“You’re awake?”

Krystal just giggled at my shock face. I thought she was still sleeping.

 

“Yah Liu! How dare you take advantage on me while I was sleeping?”

“Ta…take what? I did not do such thing.”

“You did! You hug me just now. Pay for it, not everyone can hug me.”

 

I chuckled as Krystal pretended to role her eyes at me. Well this is the first time I see this very playful side of Krystal. I pulled her closer and tighten my hug on her. I rub my nose on her nose lightly.

 

“Say…how much do I need to pay for hugging a Krystal Jung?”

“Hmm… since this Krystal Jung is so exquisite and rare, a breakfast would do. Make it western style breakfast and we’re all done.”

“What if I can’t pay?”

 

Krystal lightly hit me and pushed me to get out of my hold. But I held on and pulled her back.

“Say…maybe I can pay this Krystal Jung with something else plus a breakfast. Is she interested?”

 

Krystal raised her eyebrows at my statement. But I just shrugged and continue to stare at her face.

“Fine! Just pay me already and go cook my breakfast Liu!”

 

I chuckled at her impatient face. I got up and quickly straddle her before putting both of my hand at the side of her head. I can see her eyes widen as a light shade of pink invaded her cheek. I really want to laugh right now but I hold it in. How can this Krystal Jung be so shy yet so cute?

 I leaned in until my face is just an inches away from her.

 

“Yah…Yyah! What a..are yyou…ddoing?”

 

I ignored her question and continue to lean in while staring at her lips. Krystal immediately closed her eyes tightly…probably anticipating a….kiss?? Well that was it, I just could not hold on to my laughter anymore after seeing that reaction. I quickly pecked Krystal forehead and jump of the bed, picking up the fallen pillow while laughing loudly.

I can see Krystal reddening cheek as she glared at me.

 

“What?? That other payment was a kiss on the forehead. Now I am going to the kitchen to cook your breakfast…you majesty.”

I shrugged and pretended to bow but ended up being hit by a pillow.

“Yah! Why did you hit me?”

“Serve you right. How dare you tease me!”

Krystal got off the bed to and walk passed by me, not forgetting to drop one of her deadly glare. I gulped.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Krystal’s POV
 

I hit her with a pillow as she bow. How can that stupid Liu tease me like this and laugh at me.  

 

“Serve you right. How dare you tease me!”

 

I got up immediately and walked to the bathroom to fix myself up, not forgetting to glare at her. As I was closing the bathroom door, a hand held it to prevent it from closing.

Amber pushed the door wider and I took a step back as Amber step into the bathroom as well. I gulped as Amber walked closer to me.

 

“What do yo……”

 

Amber grabbed my waist and pulled me close to her and before I can finish my sentences, all I can feel is her lips on mine. She moved her lips again mine slowly and I can feel the electricity travelling through my body at the feeling of her lips moving on mine. She pushed me a bit so that I was leaning against the sink and kept on kissing me. Unable to resist her anymore, I began to kiss her back and our lips move slowly, savouring the taste of each other lips.

This is first time we kiss so passionately like this. Before this, it was just a few pecks and kisses here and there. But as for right now, her kisses felt so addictive.

Amber gently on my bottom lips and trailed my lips with her lips as we both break away from the kiss and breathed heavily. I open my eyes and stare at her.

 

“I…better go and fix our breakfast.”

 

Before I know it, Amber was gone. I put my hand on my chest, feeling the fast beating of my heart.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Author's Note:

To my readers, I am sorry that I had taken such a long time to came up with another update. *sigh*

I wish I can be a lot more persistance in writing and updating this fics but I am getting quite busy with my works and studies lately. 

Hope you guys won't kill me for taking too much time and delaying too many time... *cries*

Gotta bounce~ Have a nice day everyone..tehee~ ^__^