What Happened?

Journey to become a heir...
 

 

Amber's POV

I stared at the blue sky and sighed. It has been more than a week since that incident and all of my plan to tease or frustrate Krystal had been a major fail, fail and fail!!!  

 

It's either Krystal already guess what I was going to do a second before I did it or she would have another backup plan to fire back at me. And also I only had a few days left before I'm moving in at the end of the week into the mansion Nanna had prepared for me. 

 

How to pay back to that little Jung? 

 

I bited my lips as all stupid idea flooded across my head but non of them seemed like a good payback. I needed a good plan. A good,solid comeback on her. I needed a payback that will make that Jung regret it that she ever teased me the other days. A plan that will that Jung remember who Amber Liu is. Just then an idea popped out.

 

Ooo yeah... This is totally gonna make that Jung swallow back her word. How about if I.....

 

 

                                                                                            ♦♦

 

 

Later on in the night...

 

 

Krystal's POV

Life is sure fun lately.  I had been succesfully winning every little war that I had with Amber since the past 2,3 days. But speaking of that loser Liu, I haven't see her since this morning.

 

Where did she go?

 

I got up and streched my arms lazily. I looked at the clock on the table and it is already past dinner time but I haven't had my dinner yet. I was about to go out when the doorknob was twisted and the door opened up revealing the Loser Liu. I smirked as I saw her but strangely she just smiled at me.

 

"Hey. I bought us dinner. I figured out maybe you haven't had one yet so I bought some for you too. Have you eat?" 

 

She questioned me but I remained silent as I was currently overwhelmed by the unexpected caring tone in her voice. We never used any polite tone when speaking to each other before this. It's either she's being sarcastic or the other way around. Amber smiled at me as she closed the door and went to the centre of the room and laid out the food she had bought with her. She quickly settled herself on the floor.

 

"Come here Krys. I know you haven't eat yet. I can't finish all of this by myself."

 

But seeing that I was still immobile, she got up and pull my hand to sit beside her. I sat silently beside her and stared at the food and her repeatedly. Well this is beyond weird. She bought dinner and she wanted to share it with me. Since when did she care about my well being. This must be part of her plan to get back at me. 

 

"Here. Say ahh."

 

I was surprised at Amber's gesture. 

 

Is this real?? Loser Liu wanting to feed me?? Is she sick?? Did she knock her head anywhere?? 

 

I reached my hand to cupped her forehead but her temperature was just normal. 

 

"Yah Liu. Have you gone crazy? Did you get hit or what before you come back here?"

 

I asked her with an annoyed tone. And again suprisingly she just smiled at me before shooking her head . I rolled my eyes at her. I bet she has something planned since she's acting all nice and kind.

 

"What do you mean Krys? I am just fine."

 

I looked at her with curious look. She kept on feeding herself before she turned to face me. She give me a what-are-you-looking at look. Tsk! Acting all innocent. Did she thought I was gonna fall for her acting?

 

"What? Just eat Krys. Or else the food will get cold."

 

Amber said as she picked another food and hold in in front of my mouth. I rolled my eyes again and pushed her hand away.

 

"I can feed myself Liu."

 

"No. Let me feed you. It's not like everyday we get to do this." 

 

Amber showed her toothy smile. But seeing I was still reluctant, she shoved the food right away into my mouth. I glared at her causing her laugh to stop instantly. She rubbed her neck nervously . I tried to hold back my laughter as I saw her scared face. Just then she grabbed a tissue and slowly wiped the food stain on my lips. I felt my heartbeat suddenly increase as Amber's hand softly held onto my chin as she was wiping my lips. She was wiping my lips softly...and somehow I can feel that she's doing it with so much care. 

 

"There. All done. I am sorry. I had to do that because you won't eat or let me feed you. Now can we eat?"  

 

I felt my cheek heating up and I quickly look down,pretending to pick up the food as I nodded my head a little. Amber kept trying to feed me again and again but I just ignored her and kept on eating by myself causing her to pout non-stop. I can't help it but to blush but I instantly cover it up by shoving her head away trying to act cool. 

 

Why is she pouting? She looked so cute!!!  Omo!! No Krystal what are you thinking?! Stop it that Liu is not cute. Not at all!! That's it.

 

I shook my head causing Amber to looked at me weirdly but nevertheless she ignored it and we continue eating.

 

 

                                                                                                 ♦♦

 

 

We finished eating and Amber's volunteer to clean up so she grabbed all the container and went out of the room. I  walked to my bed and lay on it. A lot of questions flooded my head.

 

What is wrong with me just now? Did I just blush? Why was my heart beating so fast ? And why did Amber suddenly become so nice and sweet tonight?!!!!

Am I going crazy???? Aaaaaaaaaaa no!!!!  

 

 

                                                                                                   ♦♦

 

 

Amber' POV

Owh yeah this is going way too smoothly. I can't believe that Jung blush because of me. Haha!!! 

 

I threw the trash away and headed back to my room. I jumped on my bed,raising my head a little to sneak a peak at the sleeping Jung on the other side of the room. My eyes landed on her face and all of the sudden my heartbeat increase as I saw her sleeping face.

 

Krystal look so beautiful when she sleep. Like an angel. If only she looked like this too when she's awake, I would have maybe... fall for you Krystal. 

 

I shook my head to get rid of my own though and bruptly turned to face the wall instead. But Krystal's face kept on invading my mind.

 

No Amber. You can't be feeling like this. This was supposed to be a plan to payback. Why do I feel like I'm falling for her?

 

I clutched my hand tightly as I looked at the calender on the wall. 4 more days before I am moving out.

 

Just carry out the plan like you had planned Amber and after 4 days, you can break free with victory in your hand. Victory against Krystal Jung. Wait Jung!! Just wait!!! I am making you fall for me and then we'll see what happen. 

 

 


 

 

Author's note...

Hello everyone....Sorry I've been away, the assignment was keeping me away from updating...  

But I manage to sneak my time and jajang!!! An update. It is a short one though...and Mianhe I just wrote whatever it is on my head right now. 

But I hope everyone is doing well and take care dear readers... Love you guys Awuuuuuuuuuuu 

Author out~~