A night together Part 2

Journey to become a heir...

 

 

Amber's POV

I trailed my hand on her wrist before harshly grabbing both of her wrist pulling her closer. I deepened our kiss, not giving Krystal a chance to back away. Her hand gripped on my shirt tightly as her breath getting heavier by second. I on her bottom lips softly as my eyes got immersed into her eyes again. I broke the kiss after a while due to lack of air and leaned in to hug Krystal, breathing heavily on her shoulder.   

"Don't kiss me if you're gonna leave me hanging Krys."

I whispered slowly to her. I inhaled her scent before I kissed her shoulder and instantly feeling her shudder against my arms. I smiled seeing her respond toward my single touch. I feel her hand pushing me away slightly.

"Then don't tease me Liu. I hate it."

I smiled widely at her word. Althought they were said fairly cold but I guess I got used to her coldness. I brushed a strand of her hair and tucked it behind her ears and continue to stare at her features. Her beautiful eyes, fair skin and most importantly is that kissable and irresistible lips of her. I saw her cheek reddening at my action and that make me chuckled.

Stop blushing Jung. You are really testing my limit. Don't you know I could kiss you all night long? Well I wanted too.

I smirked at my thought and once again my eyes trailed to Krystal's lip. They were so tempting. I felt my head beating hard as I fight the urge to lean in again and kiss her. Just then I remembered the unfinished dinner and I decided to stop for now. Who know I might not really be able to stop if I did kiss her again.

"Well. I am sorry. It's just....it is fun to tease you. You blush easily and gah!!! You are so cute when you blush Jung!"

"Yyah! Yah! I do not blush easily okay?"

She rolled her eyes at me causing me to grin at her annoyed face. Unable to resist myself, I leaned in and peck her lips. Her eyes widen as I did that. I playfully winked at her, giving her another peck on the cheek before stepping backward and running away from her.

"Yah! Who said you are allowed to kiss me again! Yah! Come here!"

I laughed at her remark. She trailed me from behind and tried to chase me around the small dinner table.

"Geez! Cool down Jung. It's just a peck. Hahahaha You should see you red face right now."

I kept myself away from her grip, using the table to keep myself safe from her. She been trying reaching her hand out to grab me while shooting countless of killer glare but as for right now, even her glare looked cute. 

"Devil Liu. I am going to kill you once I got you."

"Yeah~ Yeah~ Jung. That is if you ever be able to caught me." 

I swayed my hand in the air while looking on my left, disregarding her threat. I flipped my hair and turned to face Krystal but she is not there. I gulped as I felt a presence beside and realized that Krystal was already standing next to me.

Woah!!!! When did she got here???!!!! How...how did she get here so fast???? Errr....

I gulped slowly. I turn to face Krystal while smiling awkwardly. 

"Kkrys...Krys...Can't we.... Ouch! Ouch! Krys I'm sorry!!!!"

 

 

                                                                                                        ♦♦

 

 

Krystal's POV

I grinned seeing the long pout on Amber's face as she continue to rub her arm. We just finished our dinner a while ago and I volunteered to do the dish. I glanced over once more and Amber is still pouting, mumbling something as she continuously rubbed the red mark on her hand. I finished washing the last plate and I dried my hand before walking slowly to the used to be Amber's bed where she is currently sitting on, sulking and pouting non-stop. I jumped to sit beside her. 

"Does it hurt Liu?"

She does not respond. I chuckles and tilted my face a little, glancing at her.

"Well I told you to not tease me." 

I stated confidently. I nudged her shoulder several time trying to make her talk but still no respond. 

Well we got one sulking baby here. Baby...Baby-Liu. Aigooo so cute.

I sighed and turned my body completely to face Amber. I reached out and put both of my hand on her cheek,slightly pinching them before turning her head so they were facing me. I smiled sweetly seeing that pout her face. I leaned in and peck her pouting lips. Her eyes widen a little as I did so. I ignored her reaction and leaned in again and peck her lips repeatedly until a smile form on her face. I chuckled at her dorky smile and kept on pinching her cheek, pulling them into different angle. 

"Aigoo~~ Baby-Liu is sulking. Will she stop sulking now?"

I said playfully, still streching her cheek.

"Yah I am not a baby!"

"Yeah you did."

"No I did not."

"Baby~~ Baby~~ Baby~~"

"I am not a baby Kry~~!!! I am......a cool girl. Yeah cool !!!! "

"Really? I don't see which part of you is cool by the way you whine a while ago."

Amber pouted again as a slight tint of red flushed on her cheek. I smiled at her cute reaction. I reached out and took her hand which fill with several little red mark beause of my pinch just now. I blowed slowly on the red mark and kissed it. 

"There~~ With the kiss from the mightiest Jung! That should heal instantly."

I said proudly, glancing to her from the corner of my eyes. Both of us ended laughing because of my words. Amber finally stopped laughing while I continue to rubbed the red mark.

"Well then the mightiest Krystal Jung~~ Can I get a kiss on my cheek too? They were hurt because you pulled them a little too hard just now."

Amber said it while pointing to her cheek, urging for a kiss there. I chuckled at her childish act. I leaned in slowly, aiming for her cheek but just before my lips reached her cheek,she turned her face toward me causing me to kiss her lips instead. My eyes widen at her action and I backed away instantly. 

"Yah! That is cheating!!!"

I hit her on the arm again but she just grinned widely. I role my eyes at her. I was going to stand up when she pulled me back down to sit and she hugged me from the side, putting her face on my shoulder. Her grip on my waist tightened. Her action somehow is making me feeling so secure. Amber rocked both of our body a little.

Dudeun! Dudeun! Woah!!! Isn't my heart beating a little to fast now?? I think it is going to burst out soon.

"I lost count on how many kissed have you given to me today. Were you always this genorous?"

I lightly hit her arm as she said so causing her to chuckle lightly and snuggled her face on my shoulder.

"I was kidding Krys. Hmm.....your kisses, they help to make my day better. Thank you for spending some time for me. I am really tired recently with all of things that is happening but you....Krystal Jung. You make me feel that I can still go a long way. Thank you for giving me such a strength Krys."

I smiled at the honesty in her voice. Somehow those word she said soothed my heart and I felt more loved that ever. Stupid Liu. I never thought you are able to make my heart race so fast like this.

"So will you sleep over tonight?"

"Are you trying to seduce me Krys?"

Amber grinned while raising her brows up and down. I scoffed at her erted remarks.

"On second thought maybe you should sleep on your own tonight."

"What??!!!! No !!!! Okay...okay I'm just kidding. Yeah I would love to crash here for tonight. Besides I am too tired to go back to that big mansion that I am living...ALONE~~"

I laughed as she emphasised the word alone. I pulled her hand and intertwined them with mine. Her hands....they fitted mine perfectly.

 

 


 

 

Author note:

Here the part two of the cheesy lovable Kryber. Hope it is not dissapointing.

And I am sorry for letting you guys down on the previous chapter. Forgive this cheesy author will ya??~~ ^_^

But either way...for now let's grin and smile dorkily as Kryber get cheesy~~~

Peace and out my jjang reader !!!!~~

^_^