3 Day Left-Teasing Continued

Journey to become a heir...

 

 

 

Amber's POV

I got up a little bit to early today. I turned aside and saw that Krystal is still sleeping. I held my forehead,slightly massaging them as I looked at Krystal again. Last night though came back again.

 

Honestly I am not sure whether I am trying to make you fall for me or if I am the one that is falling for you Krystal Jung.

 

This is frustrating.  I got off my bed and went to Krystal's bed. I  kneeled beside her sleeping face,slowly tucking away the hair that was covering her face. I smirked as a devil idea came across my mind to right now. I turned my eyes to face Krystal again only to stumble backward as I saw her eyes opened and was staring straight at me.

 

When did she woke up?!!!!

 

I smiled nervously and clumsily stand up. I rubbed my neck out of nervousness.

 

"Am I that beautiful that you need to stare at me every morning Liu?" 

 

"Yyah! Yah! Don't ..gget..sso..so..ffu..full..of..yyourself."

 

Damn it why did I stuttered again. 

 

I saw Krystal smirked as she got of the bed,streching herself. Her shirt slightly lifted up and I caught a glimpse of her skin and quickly turned my face to the side. My heart started beating fast again as I felt a blush creeped on my face. And Krystal must have noticed the blush I had on my face since she suddenly stepped closer to me.

 

"Am I that hot to handle?" 

 

Krystal said that ever so slowly, wiggling her eyebrows up and down. She's going to start her teasing game again. Well you're not going to win this time Jung. Since we started this teasing game,why don't just go all the way. I bet you'll surrender first. 

 

Feeling a rush of confidence rushed through my body, I cleared my throat a little before facing Krystal with a smug smile on my face. She seemed a bit shock since she must have thought I was going to be nervous toward her again like I always did before this. I took a step even closer to her that she started to become hesistant and abruptly stepping backward causing her to stumble back on the bed. I crawled on top of her and placed my hands on the side of her head. Her eyes widen as she stared at me.

 

"Am..Ambber..Ww..what...are...you..you...."

 

I heard her stuttering yet I leaned downward until our lips was an inches away. But Instead of closing that gap between me and Krystal lips, I firther leaned toward her ears.

 

"Why Jung? Am I too hot to handle too?"

 

 

 

 

Krystal's POV

I saw Amber hovering on top of me and I swear that my heart going to pop out of my chest because of my intense heartbeat. I wanted to pushed her away but somehow I was too shock to even do anything. 

 

"Am..Ambber..Ww..what...are...you..you...."


I try to said something but ended up stuttering like she did earlier and I saw Amber leaning downward until our lips were an inches away. I closed my eyes tightly, not knowing what to do. But instead of feeling her lips on mine, I felt her leaning towards my ear as she whispered slowly.

 

"Why Jung? Am I too hot to handle too?"

 

My eyes shoot open at her word. I saw her erted smile as she raised her eyesbrows ups and downs like I did earlier. She quickly get off me, smirking at me. She had this proud look plastered all over her face like she just win an olympic championship. 

 

"You okay Jung? Yeah Yeah I know I am a lot more hotter to handle than you did." 

 

I gritted my teeth as I saw her happily stepping away into the bathroom as she blew a kiss for me. 

 

That Liu!!!! Such a tease

 

"But I really though she was going to kiss me. Aish what were you thinking Krystal?!!! Aish!!! " 

 

I think I am falling for you Amber. But are you going to hurt me? Hmm...

 

 

                                                                                                         ♦

 

 

Amber's POV

I laughed like a maniac each time I remember the look on Krystal's face earlier this morning when I . Didn't know teasing her would be this fun. . My thought was interupted when Jim tapped my shoulder harshly.

 

"Yoo...What's up with that erted face of yours? Having good time torturing your roomate again huh?"

 

Yeah I am totally torturing her. By teasing her....a lot more after this.

 

"Nah. I was just thinking about this weekend. I am going to move into the mansion Nanna prepared for me. You...my buddy MUST come and help me to pack up okay?"

 

"Yeah totally. But hey, how's your plan of making the Jung falling for you? Is it working or not? I can't wait to see another girl's heart crushed by you. You little player!!"

 

Jim ruffled my hair before he jumped of the table and went to flirt with our classmates. The bell rang indicating lunch time has started. I slumped my head on the table. What Jim had said earlier ran through my head.

 

2 days to go. I wonder if Krystal will be falling for me or not? She must fall for me. If not I can't get my payback on her. But am I willing to hurt her? I...i think Krystal is really different. 

 

I sighed as I felt my heart getting torn apart on what I am feeling. 

 

"What are you doing to me Krystal Jung?"

 

 


 

 

Author's Note....

I am making double update.... Mentally torturing myself to write... 

 

Off to sleep...good nite people...