Ice cream date Part 1

Journey to become a heir...

 

 

 

Krystal’s POV

These reports and assignments are really killing me right now. There were like bunch of them and I did not even know where to start. I ruffled my hair and sighed repeatedly.

I wish Amber is here. She would have help me with these stuff or do it for me. That nerd….that nerd of mine. Aish!! I miss that dork.

Amber is out today to meet her Nanna. I avoided texting or calling her since I know she is out on a formal related occasion. She had just been away for a few hours but I miss her presence already. I tossed the book over and over again trying to find the solution to solve the question but I had been stuck on this question for an hour already.

I slammed my head on the book.

“Why am I so dense? I should’ve pay attention in class. Argh!!! How do I do this???!!!”

I repeatedly tapped the pencil on the book when suddenly I was hugged from behind. Out of shock, I screamed my lung out at the sudden hug and struggle my way out.

“Yah! Krys Yah!!! Stop screaming!!!”

I stop screaming after realizing that it was Amber’s voice. I turn my head a little to my behind and saw her holding onto both of her ears while shooting glare at me. I childishly stuck my tongue out at her.

“Who told you to sneak out on me like that? You know I could’ve pull one of my self-defence move on you!!”

“Heck! You…self-defence?? Since when? ”

My eyes widen as I heard Amber mocking me. I tried to hit her but she avoided my hit and flick on my forehead. That is it! She is so going to get it good from me.

I got of my chair and chased her around the room. But I swear the dork is a fast runner. I was out of breath but I refused to give up.

 

 

 

Amber’s POV

Teasing Krystal is so fun. She got irritated easily. I purposely so that I can distract her mind for a while from her study. I had arrived at the hostel earlier than I planned so I decided to surprise her. But when I got here, all I can see is the tense look on Krystal face and it seemed like it is because of the assignment given by our lecturer.

So I sneak silently and back hug her. But I did not expect her to scream but well she did and I think my ears is dead now. I flicked her forehead to enrage her and it did the wonder as the she is currently chasing after me around the room. I laughed at her.

"Yah Jung. You are sure like an ahjumma. You run too slow halmoni~”

Krystal immediately shoot her icy glare at me. I gulped but remain calm with my teasing face.

“Aww is ahjumma tired already? Could not talk no more? I bet you could ne….ouffhhh”

I was talking to the enraged girl when I saw Krystal leaped and jumped onto me, pushing me backward and both of us fall on the bed.

I groaned at the impact of her strong push plus her weight is on me right now.

“Yyah!!! Ouch! Ouch! Krys that hurt! Ouch!”

Krystal kept on hitting me with the pillow that she had managed to grab. I tried to block her hit but man she is so pissed off right now.

“Krys! Krys stop it! If you don’t stop…I will fight back!”

She still won’t stop hitting me after my word but I can notice the small smile that formed on her face as she kept on hitting me. I successfully blocked and went to grab both of her hand after a few try after I throw the pillow out of her hand. I pushed her so that she was lying on the bed with me on top.

“Told you to stop. Now you’re gonna pay for hitting me.”

I smirked and started tickling her. Her laughter quickly broke out and she struggle in my hold trying to stop me. I smile hearing her laughter.

“Am…Am…sto..s.top it hahahaha no! sstop!!”

She kept on laughing in between her plead for me to stop but I kept going for a while before stopping after seeing she is really out of her breath. I her hair, staring at her face. She looked beautiful, exactly just like the first time I saw her. She slowly opened her eyes after she managed to regain her breath and our eyes meet. I smiled lovingly at her, trying to convey my feeling through my eyes and I think she understand what I was thinking as she returned my smile.

“I can see that you overworking your brain again trying to solve the assignment. So this is your break recess. Feel better?”

Krystal nodded cutely at my word and she raised her hand, slowly trailing her finger on my bangs down to my eyebrows, nose and stop at my lips. I can see her biting her lips as if she was hesitating on something. I chuckled at her hesitated face.

I lean down and peck her lips.

“Will my kiss make your day better from the stressful assignment?”

“Maybe yes…maybe not.”

I raised my eyebrows seeing the smirk appearing on Krystal’s face.

“Well. Maybe I can offer you something else then.”

I stared at her eyes causing her to blush.

“ So you want it or not huh….Jung?”

I purposely leaned and whisper the last word into her ears. I can her cheek reddened even more. Aigoo she looked so cute!! I pecked her lips again before getting off her and offered my hand to her. I can see the confused and questioning look on Krystal’s face. I laughed a bit and insisted that she took my hand which she did hold after a while.

“I was thinking of offering you some sweet dessert, ice cream maybe.”

I saw that Krystal blushed again, probably embarrassed by her own thought earlier. I pulled her closer to me and hug her.

“ It is not nice to tease me like that Am. I hate you!”

Krystal lightly hit me again but I just laugh at her action.

“No you don’t. You love me, this nerd of yours.”

Krystal eyes widen at my word and I just smiled because she did say her thought out loud just now. I winked at her causing her to hit me again.

"Let's go."

 

 


 

 

Author's Notes.

 

Hello mah lovely reader~~ Yo~

Got an update you me and you guys.  It's a little lame and not so fluff filled. Also I've been killing myself to make these Jung-Liu having a shekshi time but I still couldn't find the right time yet. But it will come soon, I hope so. 

Have a great day everyone. 

Peace and out~