Is he serious?

Gay and and Falling for a Homophobe

Chunji’s eyes went round and his mouth fell open, “Y-You’re homophobic!?” he spluttered, L.Joe took a little step away and gave a small nod in reply. Chunji recovered and asked “So you don’t like my friends?” L.Joe shook his head “They’re nice and I like them it’s just I’m afraid of physical contact with guys, so while seeing your friends so openly intimate did make me a little uncomfortable, I still like them” he smiled. Chunji breathed a sigh of relief “So uh, can I tell them? They’d ease up if they knew” L.Joe thought for a moment before nodding once more, Chunji gave a nearly inaudible sigh and ran his fingers through his honey coloured hair *He’s a homophobe…A homophobe, seriously!?* He was so deep in his thoughts that he almost forgot that L.Joe was still beside him. “So where are you headed?” Chunji asked (trying to change the subject) “My locker” L.Joe replied and was most surprised that he stopped when Chunji did, L.Joe started putting the combination for his locker in and Chunji did the same for the one next to his. Chunji was torn, he was happy that he got to have his locker next to the seriously cute guy, but also unhappy because this meant he couldn’t escape him. Because as it turns out; L.Joe was in all of his classes except singing and dancing, Chunji didn’t know this because he was late to school (for some unknown reason)

L.Joe’s eye glanced over just in time to see the river of letters come streaming out of Chunji’s locker, There must have been almost fifty(which was amazing considering they would’ve had to be stuffed through the edges of the door) and L.Joe felt his eyes widen, Chunji however; remained totally indifferent. He just looked down at the pile of papers and envelopes with a small smile on his face; this was a daily occurrence for him and while he was flattered it was sometimes tiring to gather them all up and read them (he always read the confession letters so he didn’t disrespect the writer’s feelings) and so L.Joe watched in awe as Chunji picked all of the papers that had strewn across the floor and placed them in a bag back inside his locker. He then grabbed his books and smiled to L.Joe, “You don’t know where to go do you?” L.Joe shook his head cutely and Chunji laughed “Come on then” he replied and lead the way down the hall to their classroom.

 

They were late, the teacher asked them why and Chunji was about to speak but L.Joe beat him “I was lost and Chunji hyung was helping me find my way here, I’m sorry we were late” (that wasn’t entirely true since L.Joe hadn’t been lost, they were just talking and didn’t realise they were late…oops) The teacher waved it off and told them to sit down, Cap and Neil smirked as the newly arrived pair sat down next to them. Chunji was in between Cap and L.Joe, he felt a tap on his shoulder and he turned to see Cap grinning almost maniacally “So, where were you two? Making out some place?” Chunji’s eyes bulged “What!?” he whispered, trying to conceal his embarrassment (and failing) Cap sniggered “So do you two have a date after school yet?” at this point Chunji was starting to get pissed off “We were not making out, we do not have a date and what the hell even made you think that!?” Chunji mumbled furiously, “Jeez sorry, but you seem to like him and he doesn’t not like you, you were late to class and you were together so I guess I jumped to the most likely conclusion” Chunji’s jaw dropped, he couldn’t believe his friend was sitting there saying all these ridiculous things and now Cap was laughing. *Cap thought we were making out someplace!? What the hell!* Chunji ran his hand through his hair and suddenly the image of him and L.joe making out popped into his head, he blushed profusely and shook his already confused head. *What am I thinking?? I barely even know him! Sure he’s good looking (ok really good looking) but that doesn’t mean I like him!*

“What are you two whispering about?” asked L.Joe “Nothi-” Chunji was cut off “Lee Chanhee and you as well new student, you were pushing it by being late but now you’re talking in my class. Stand outside until class is over!” their teacher said with pursed lips and a stern expression on his face. “Ugh thanks Cap” Chunji grumbled as he and L.Joe got up, they strode out of the classroom and closed the door behind them. Then, L.Joe did something totally unexpected; he started laughing. “Huh!? So you’re not pissed at us for getting you sent out of class?” Chunji asked in disbelief, L.Joe shook his head still giggling “Nah, that teacher was putting me to sleep anyway” Chunji laughed, “Yeah, he can get like that sometimes, but Teacher Joon’s actually pretty fun. He’s just grumpy because he has to be our relief teacher for math and he hates math! When he’s teaching singing however, he’s heaps better” Chunji smiled.

L.Joe looked at him, “You have singing as an elective?” Chunji looked shyly at the ground, “Uh…Yeah” L.Joe grinned, “Great, I took singing as well” Chunji’s eyes went round in surprise, showing off his dazzling, big brown eyes. “R-Really?” he managed to stutter out, “Yeah, I took dancing as well” It was then that Chunji’s jaw dropped in disbelief “You are in every single one of my classes! Wow” L.Joe chuckled “I guess so” Chunji thought to himself *Maybe Cap was right, what’s not to like about him?* “Chunji, hey!” Chunji snapped out of his daydreaming to look at L.Joe, only vaguely noticing the other students walking around “Class is over, we can go” L.Joe said smirking “Hmm I wonder what you were thinking about” L.Joe had a sly grin on his face “N-Nothing” Chunji stammered and quickly turning away feeling heat rise in his cheeks.

He figured the sooner they got to singing class the sooner he would forget the random thoughts about L.Joe...or not. As soon as they started the vocal exercises Chunji regretted standing next to L.Joe, it turned out that L.Joe could sing like and angel and rap as well. Chunji had to put in a great deal of effort to keep singing instead of just listening to L.Joe’s melodic voice and resisted the temptation to gaze at the shorter boys flawless face…almost. He snuck a sideways glance at L.Joe and was horrified to be met with a gorgeous smile, that smile did it. He was now officially gay and falling for a homophobe!