New Boy

Gay and and Falling for a Homophobe

Chunji sat with his group of friends in the cafeteria, they were all chatting happily and Chunji was zoning out until a certain piece of news caught his attention “Isn’t there a new guy starting here today?” Neil asked, snuggling to his boyfriend Cap. Chunji looked around the group seeing if any of them knew about this guy, Ricky spoke up “Yeah he’s in Cap’s science, he’s pretty cute- Ouch!” (The ‘ouch’ was a result of his boyfriend Changjo giving him a slightly irritated slap on the back of the head) “What does he look like?” asked Chunji, feeling interested in this newcomer, Ricky started again “Well he’s around my height; his hair is a lighter blonde than yours at the top but fades to dark brown and he’s about the same age as you Chunji” he gazed over to the honey blonde and smirked “I think you’ll like him” Chunji’s cheeks went pink at this remark, “What makes you so sure?” he snapped at the younger, the rest of the group laughed “Why don’t you check him out yourself, there he is now” said Changjo, Chunji turned to face the cafeteria doors and sure enough; there in the doorway stood L.Joe.

Chunji stared open mouthed at the boy across the room; he was sporting red skinnies, black high tops and a white hoodie. Chunji was wearing black skinny jeans with a white v-neck shirt and a pair of battered beige converse, sure it wasn’t fancy but Chunji and L.Joe looked hot! Both girls and guys would compete for their attention (They would try for the attention of Chunji’s friends too but it was well known that they were all taken) as of today Chunji and L.Joe were the best looking in the school and Ricky was right, Chunji liked what he saw. Chunji sat taking in the sight of L.Joe, his slender legs hugged by the tight jeans and Chunji noticed his eyes, deep brown with a look of curiosity in them. Chunji stared for a second too long and found himself locking eyes with the boy, Chunji quickly feigned looking around the room for some random reason and hoped that L.Joe hadn’t taken any notice of him. Suddenly a shout came from Chunji’s left “Hey L.Joe come sit with us” yelled Cap. Chunji held his face in his hands *Well !* he thought, *I’m probably gonna make a total fool of myself and I don’t even know the guy, great!*

Chunji’s inner monologue ended when the sound of a body sitting beside him jolted him back to reality, he looked up to see L.Joe sitting meekly beside him. Chunji silently gulped when he figured out what Cap had done, he had set him up. Chunji’s jaw clenched when he glared at the boy sitting across from him, Cap cowered behind Neil but had a playful smirk on his face, he regretted nothing. Chunji turned his attention back to the gorgeous boy now sat beside him and tried his best not to blush when he was caught looking, L.Joe just smiled “Hi, I’m L.Joe” his voice sounded like a song to Chunji and he was so lost in it he almost forgot to reply “Hey, I’m Chunji” he said hurriedly, giving an amazing smile in return.

The following discussion was complied of who was in classes with L.Joe, what who had in common with L.Joe and basically everything about L.Joe that he was willing to answer. Whenever L.Joe wasn’t looking the others would all send Chunji looks telling him to say something or do something but he was too shy, besides something was bothering Chunji about L.Joe. L.Joe looked okay to the others, but to Chunji he looked uncomfortable, he let it go and decided to just ask him later.

They still had ten minutes of lunch left and Chunji spent every second in awe of what he was sure was the most perfect specimen of his gender that he had ever seen, L.Joe’s sharp straight jaw line, his slightly scruffy (almost) bed hair, his slim physique and sinfully handsome face. Chunji noticed there were two little dots under L.Joe’s left eye, they were small freckles (or moles, Chunji couldn’t decide) that he thought were rather cute, they brought attention to L.Joe’s beautiful dark eyes and this was proven by Chunji’s almost blatant staring.

The bell rang and everyone started shuffling out of the full cafeteria, Chunji and his friends were always the last to leave since they sat at the back but they didn’t mind since it meant escaping the fangirls (and boys) L.Joe walked timidly behind the rest of the group, still looking uncomfortable and Chunji hung back. “Hey L.Joe, you look kinda on edge, what’s up?” asked Chunji falling into step with the other, “Well, all of your friends are uh…attached aren’t they?” he asked and this question surprised Chunji. The most well known fact in the school was that the most popular and best looking boys (Chunji and his friends) were all gay. So not knowing what else to do, Chunji nodded “Yeah, Neil’s with Cap and Ricky’s with Changjo, why?” L.Joe swallowed and looked down for a moment before looking apologetically at Chunji and the backs of the others, “I’m a homophobe…”

PS: if you like this and want it to be updated thankyou <3 im still relatively new to writing so il do my best and it would be really really AWESOME if you could upvote, comment or subscribe saranghaeyo~ ^^