Footsteps from somewhere back there..

Gay and and Falling for a Homophobe

Chunji had forgotten that he had all his classes with L.Joe, big mistake. L.Joe had noticed since second period that Chunji was missing but hoped that maybe he had just gone home, he asked the schools office but Chunji hadn’t signed out of school that day. L.Joe started to worry, he didn’t think he had the right to, but none the less he worried. The second school ended he searched every inch of that school top to bottom, every classroom and janitors closet. Until he got to the unused part of the school scheduled for refurbishing, he ran from classroom to empty classroom, flinging open each door until he stopped at the last one. He realised he could hear sounds, people were in that room. He reached slowly for the cold, metal doorhandle and turned it ninety degrees. The soft click of the catch seemed deafening for L.Joe and he finally summoned the courage to push the door open. He wished he hadn’t. Two bodies together, on the floor and doing some things he was sure were illegal. He had caught Chunji and his teacher Lee Joon, on the verge of having …

L.Joe was a blizzard of emotions, jealousy, anger, heartbreak; feeling betrayed by someone that was never even his. But there was one more thing he felt above all others, that one emotion that had haunted him without him even realising it; love. Tears pricked his eyes as Chunji looked up and met his equally shocked gaze, he had thought maybe it would be okay and they could at least be friends again if he told Chunji his feelings but now Chunji’s choice was evident. L.Joe palmed away his angry tears and held back his cries of tempted accusations, “I’m sorry for interrupting you two” he said shortly, his stare now  like daggers boring through Lee Joon’s skull and he his heel stalking out the door, leaving the two half men on the floor of the classroom.

Chunji watched L.Joe leave, a billion thoughts racing through his mind at once *How did he find us? What am I doing? Why was he crying!?...* Chunji hauled himself off of Lee Joon and then pulled the older up as well, picking up his abandoned shirt and pulling it over his head. He gave Lee Joon an endearing look “Lee Joon, again I’m so sorry for what I’ve done to you…thank you for being there. You helped me more than anyone else ever could” Lee Joon’s beautiful eyes glazed over with a shining layer of water, but he smiled “Like I said, anything for you Chanhee and even if it was only for a short while, I’m glad I could prove to you that you are loved…I love you Chanhee” The small tears fell freely from Joon’s eyes and he looked away. Chunji took a step forward and gently took Joon’s face in his hands; lifting it by the elders chin he then kissed the tears away. Like Lee Joon had done for him, he stood still for a moment and there was only silence until Lee Joon said “Go and find him, find him and tell him. Now” Chunji looked up at his teacher and smiled “Thankyou” he whispered and then sprinted out of the room, hoping he would find L.Joe soon.

L.Joe was already off school grounds, trudging with what little energy he had left to his house. Chunji had just ran out the schools black gates and was running as fast as he could down the path to L.Joe’s place, within minutes he saw the silhouette of a lonely, sad figure up ahead. Chunji felt like collapsing on the rough concrete beneath him but instead kept running. He resolved not to stop running until he caught the boy he loved; L.Joe had his headphones in but could feel something thumping behind him. He removed one ear bud and heard the thud of heavy footsteps, the sound of someone running…towards him.

Before L.Joe knew it there was a hand clamped on his shoulder, spinning him around to face his chaser. L.Joe was confronted with a tired, desperate looking Chunji, L.Joe’s expression went hard and he turned around to walk away once more; like Chunji had walked away from him. “I don’t want to talk to you Chunji, piss off!” he said harshly, the words stabbed Chunji in an already open wound; it seemed L.Joe had a gift for hurting him without actually doing anything to him. Chunji bent over with his hands resting on his knees, only staying there for a moment before walking after L.Joe yet again. “L.Joe you don’t understand, please just wait!” Chunji called, L.Joe pivoted to face him “I don’t understand? What a joke!” L.Joe’s eyes flashed like burning embers “I understand perfectly, you said that you didn’t have feelings for Lee Joon, you lied. What more is there for me to understand?”  Chunji’s breath hitched, he knew that L.Joe was right about him not having feelings for Joon, but L.Joe didn’t know the rest; Chunji’s feelings for him.

“You’re wrong, I don’t love him…I love someone else. Someone that would never have me” L.Joe glared at Chunji, but something clicked in Chunji’s mind “Hang on, why would you even care, that I hooked up with Lee Joon? You seemed pretty busy with that girl in front of my locker!” L.Joe’s glare faltered, but then fell back on what he said before “Because my friend lied to me, you didn’t even tell me you were gay! For all I know you could’ve been just using me all the times you were helping me get over my fear” L.Joe’s accusation felt like a blow to gut from a canon ball. “Why would you lie to me??” L.Joe pressed, seeking an answer that he could accept, Chunji looked up and his anger, fear and love spilled out in one go as he cried “Because I fell for a homophobic!” L.Joe’s eyes widened and heart beat quickened; he shook his head, refusing to believe Chunji’s ridiculous confession. “Yeah right” he said sarcastically, turning away to leave.

This time Chunji had a more gentle approach, timidly he reached out and placed both hands on the younger’s waist from behind and uttered a single word; “Please…” L.Joe didn’t move, he couldn’t, as if Chunji’s touch had him paralysed him, like a boa constrictor that had its grip on him and he couldn’t get free, only Chunji’s touch was insufferably soft. Deep down, L.Joe didn’t want to move, but there was no way he would ever admit that. L.Joe stood stiff, not struggling in Chunji’s hold, but not relenting to it either. Slowly Chunji moved his arms around L.Joe’s waist like he had only once before, when he thought he maybe had a chance with L.Joe. Chunji felt L.Joe flinch when his arms closed the space between L.Joe’s back and his chest, L.Joe was overrun by a feeling of undeniable familiarity, just like in his dream. L.Joe turned ever so slightly in those comfortable arms he had dreamt of, pressed up against the one who had saved him from two years of suffering, the boy he had fallen in love with.

Inside L.Joe didn’t know whether to be happy or angry by Chunji’s confession, after all, Chunji was gay and that meant that he could just be toying with L.Joe. The memory of Chunji half on the floor making out with his teacher like he was in love with him plunged back into L.Joe’s mind, L.Joe held back a sob, but a small whimper slipped out and Chunji heard it. His grip on L.Joe’s slender frame tightened, “You never told me why you cared about me and Joon hooking up...” Chunji whispered, not wanted to force the younger to say what was on his mind, but at the same time, insanely curious. This time L.Joe did something totally unexpected, he breathing got heavier as he let his held back tears fall down onto the grey concrete, he thought of his blissful dream and he managed to choke out “Because I f-fell for a g-gay guy” stammering due to his sobbing he then wiped his tears and turned in Chunji’s arms. Reaching around Chunji his hands found the back of Chunji’s neck, fingers brushing through the soft blonde hair as he pulled the older so his face was only millimetres away, and then kissed him.

OKAY SO I THINK YOU'VE ALL ESTABLISHED THAT IM A TERRIBLE AUTHOR AND I AM SO SO SORRY! >< IVE MOVED HOUSE MOVED SCHOOLS HAD EXAMS AND GONE WITHOUT INTERNET FOR MONTHS T^T ANYWAY OMG I LOVE YOU ALL! PLEASE COMMENT YOUR SUGGESTIONS IF YOU HAVE ANY IM VERY OPEN TO IDEAS :D