My Daughter is Sick ♥♥

I Will Always Love You ♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye woke up with an arms wrapped on her... It was Yong Hwa... Shin Hye smiled when she saw Yong Hwa peacefully sleeping.. She touch his face and caress it... She run her fingers to Yong Hwa's face memorizing every corner of it... She planted a soft kiss to his lips then she slowly got up from there bed not to disturb Yong Hwa from his sleep.. She immediately went to the bathroom and fix herself and prepare breakfast ... After doing her morning chores, she went back to there room and wake her hubby up.. She open the curtain of there window and let the light hit Yong Hwa's face.. Yong Hwa slowly open his eyes and slowly stretch his arms..

 

" Good morning sunshine.. " he greeted his wife with smile on his face..

 

"Good morning my sweetie...you have to get up now... " she said and move close to him ..

 

" Can you be my breakfast this morning... ?!!" he ..

 

Shin Hye laugh a little .. " You're such a naughty husband.. " she laughed again.. 

 

Yong Hwa also laughed with what she said..  " No I'm not... I just getting naughty when I'm with you.. " he said and smile ..

 

Shin Hye laugh on what he said... " Maybe we can do it tonight again.. " she whisper and went out to there room.. 

 

At the dinning area.. the family happily having there breakfast.. Shin Hye feeding there 3 years lold daughter.. While Yong Hwa enjoy watching them... 

 

" The time is running so fast.. Shin Hee is a big girl now.. " he said to his wife... 

 

" Yeah... I'm very happy that I'm at her side guiding her and seeing her growing up.. " she said... 

 

Yong Hwa and Shin Hye watching while smiling at there daughter as she ate her breakfast when..........

 

" Mommy..... Mommy.. I .... I can... I can't bre.. breath.... " Shin Hee said panting and gasping some air...

 

Shin Hye got panick and Yong Hwa stood up immediately and bring there daughter to the hospital...

 

Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter