All Alone ♥♥

I Will Always Love You ♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 8am in the morning when Shin Hye, Mrs. Kang and her daughter arrived at the Incheon International Airport .. Yoo Chun accompanied them and fix all the things they needed .. 

 

" Shin... There'll be someone who will accompany you take you to my house there... Then all your papers for your school is here in this envelope.. Just show it to the school administrator ... " he said whie handling envelope with papers inside.. 

 

Shin Hye nodded but deep inside she's sad.. They will  stay in France for four years sinceshe will be studying there.. She's hesitating to leave the country but she was thinking that it is the best way to forget Yong Hwa and live there life without him..

 

" Shin are you okay? " Yoo Chun asked her when she saw her on a deep thinking.. 

Shin Hye bit surprise but she immediately answer him.. " Yeah.. Yeah I'm fine.. " she said in soft but sad voice.. 

 

" You have 1 hour before your flight.. Just sit back there and relax.. " he said and Shin Hye and her daughter together with Mrs. Kang make there selves comfortable.. 

 

" Mommy.. Will Daddy go with us ? " Shin Hye get shocked with what her daughter asked .. She immediately stare to Mrs Kang who was surprise also.. No words came out from .. Then Mrs. Kang speak..

 

" Shin Hee.. Your daddy is really busy right now.. He can't leave Korea... But he said that he will visit us in France if he had the chance.. " Mrs. Kang said as she glance to Shin Hye ..

 

" Yeah...  Yeah.. He will visit us once he is not busy.." she lied.. 

 

Shin Hye sighed heavily and glance to her daughter.. She doesn't want to lie to her but she doesn't want to hurt her daughter.. She's too innocent for all the things since she was only three years old.. " Baby don't worry, Mommy and Mrs. Kang will be here for you " she said as her eyes getiing misty.. She hug her daughter as finally her tears started to fall.. 

 

Thank God Yoo Chun was not there.. He went to the cafeteria for a while to buy some coffee .. 

 

" I love you Mommy.. " the little girl innocently said..

 

" Ilove you too baby.. " she replied in a soft and husky voice..

 

**********

" Sir we found them .. " the investigator said when he called Yong Hwa.. 

 

" Okay I'm on my way now.. " he said.. 

 

Yong Hwa immediately run towards his car and climbed up and speed off his car... When he arrived at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter